让我猜猜 那不勒斯 佛罗里达州
Let me guess. Naples, Florida?
猜对了
Good guess.
我们不会暂停攻击 对吧
We're not pausing our attack, are we?
不会
No.
我们不会暂停
We are not.
好的 也许我们该 呃
Okay, maybe we should just, uh,
稍作停顿 放缓这儿的一切进程
take a second and slow everything down here.
我同意
I agree.
不幸的是 我们没时间了
Unfortunately, we're out of time.
-将军 -我们接到了直接命令
-General... -We have been given a direct order.
我的团队只需要再多半小时
My team just needs another half an hour
来解密第二条信息
to decrypt that second message.
你们连一分钟时间都没有了
You don't even have another minute.
Curtis 你开始上传
Curtis, have you started uploading
那些目标坐标了吗
those target coordinates yet?
我正准备上传
I was just about to.
别上传
Don't.
-什么 -什么
-Excuse me? -Excuse me?
将军 风险太高 不能操之过急
General, the stakes are too high to rush this.
现在上传那些坐标
Upload those coordinates now.
听着 伙计 我不会那样做
Look, man, I'm not gonna do that!
是的 主任
Yes, Director.
就在说话这会 Parker探员正在上传导弹位置
Agent Parker is uploading the missile locations
给五角大楼
to the Pentagon as we speak.
我们会 我们会随时向您更新进度
We'll, uh, we'll keep you posted.
为什么没人说话
Why is no one talking?
你就是McGee探员 对吗
You're Agent McGee, correct?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
逮捕Parker探员
Arrest Agent Parker.
啥
Excuse me?
什么
Excuse me?
然后立刻上传
And then upload the locations
导弹发射器的位置
of those missile launchers immediately.
这是怎么回事
Well, what is happening?
Parker探员拒绝执行高层命令
Agent Parker is refusing a direct order.
呃 长官 严格来说 NCIS探员
Well, sir, technically, NCIS agents
不在军队指挥队列中 不必遵循
aren't in the chain of command and don't have to follow...
够了
Enough of this.
他们不给我们时间
They're not giving us time to decrypt
在他们攻击前解密新信息
the new message before they attack.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
McGee探员 你会逮捕Parker探员吗
Agent McGee, are you going to arrest Agent Parker
会还是不会
or not?
这我恐怕做不到
That's gonna be a hard pass.
切断电♥话♥ Curtis
Cut it, Curtis.
感谢你这么迅速的信任抉择
Thanks for the quick vote of confidence.
我猜你知道自己在做什么
Figure you know what you're doing.
你知道自己在做什么 对吧
You do know what you're doing, right?
我想我们应该给Vance回个电♥话♥向他简单汇报一下
I guess we should call Vance back and brief him.
-你要抛硬币决定谁来吗 -好的 我来
-You want to flip for it? -Yeah, I got it.
真奇怪 我没有信♥号♥♥
That's weird, I'm not getting a signal.
我想我知道为什么 我们有朋友来了
I think I know why. We got company.
每层楼都安排探员
Agents on every floor.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥保持开启 直到你们听到我的指示
Cell jammer stays on until you hear from me.
喔 喔 喔 你们在这里干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you guys doing here?
逮捕你们两位
Arresting you both.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
What? You gotta be kidding.
铐上他们 这栋楼进出的所有
Cuff 'em. All communication
通讯信♥号♥♥已经被切断了
in and out of this building has been cut off.
如果你们不想待在自己的办公桌前
If you don't want to stay at your desks,
我们很乐意因为
we are happy to arrest you
妨碍FBI行动逮捕你们
for interfering with an FBI operation.
等一下 你们是一直藏在
Wait a minute. Have you guys been hiding
停车场里还是怎么的
in the parking lot or something?
其实 是的 当我看到你犹豫的时候
Actually, yes. When I saw you hesitate,
我申请了授权
I requested authority
来接管 以防你们搞砸了
to take over in case you dropped the ball.
而且你们确实搞砸了
And you did!
现在 发射器的位置在哪里
Now, where are the launcher locations?
不行 在我们解密第二条信息前不能告诉你
No. Not until we decode that second message.
-如果白俄♥罗♥斯♥是在撤退呢 -如果不是呢
- What if Belarus is standing down? - What if they're not?
好吧 难道你们不觉得我们应该先弄清楚吗
Well, don't you think we should find out
在我们 你知道的 投下核弹之前
before we, you know, drop a nuclear bomb?
那不是你该做决定的 你已经接到了直接命令
That's not your call. You've been given a direct order.
我没有义务服从我认为不合法的命令
I'm not required to follow an order I deem illegal.
而且在这种情况下促成核武器的使用
And facilitating the release of a nuclear weapon
在我看来是不合法的
under these circumstances feels a little illegal to me!
好吧 即使信息中包含撤退命令 但信息发送的时间
Well, even if the message contains a stand-down order... The timing of the message
-让我认为白俄♥罗♥斯♥知道 -它可能 可能只是个诱饵
- tells me that Belarus knows... -it could be... It could just be a decoy
-用来延迟我们的反击 -他们失去了
- to delay the counterattack! -...that they lost
-出其不意的时机 -你们居然上当了
-the element of surprise! -And you're falling for it!
-所有的生命都在你们手上 -它们还没有发射
- Every blood is on your hands! -They haven't launched yet!
他们可能正在叫停攻击
They might be calling off the attack!
但是我们还不知道 我刚才告诉MGee了
But we don't know that! I just told McGee that!
-那么 我就把鲜血擦在你的衬衫上 -你怎么不继续了
- Well, then I'll wipe the blood on your shirt. -Why don't you go ahead?
看看接下来会发生什么 我会在世界爆♥炸♥的时候
Let's see what happens. I'll make sure the FBI director
-保证让FBI主任知道 都是你的错 -你去啊
- knows when the world blows up, it's your fault! -Go ahead!
-你怎么不告诉他呢 噢 你不认为他知道吗 -我不认为 我会把血迹都抹在
- Why don't you tell him?! Oh, you don't think he knows? -No, I'll wipe the blood...
嘿
Hey!
和其他人一起到那边去
Over there with the others.
我说过去 小矮子
I said move, Tiny.
-还是联♥系♥不上吗 -联♥系♥不上
-Still nothing? -Nope.
每个人的手♥机♥都直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Everyone's cell is going straight to voicemail.
是啊 我敢肯定他们现在都非常忙
Yeah, well, I'm sure they're all really busy.
那么
So...
那么
So...
这太傻了
This is silly.
-这很傻 对吧 是的 -只是
- It's silly, right? Yeah. - Just...
我的意思是 我们以前交流从来没有问题
I mean, we never had a problem talking to each other
我是说在我们开始约会之前
before we started dating.
对的 从来没有问题
No, never had a problem.
不过 说实话 呃
Though, to be fair, uh,
自打我们不约会之后 我们就没怎么说过话
we haven't really talked since we stopped.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我已经回来好几周了
I've been back for weeks.
不是 我是指单独的时候 就我们两个的时候
No, I mean a-alone. Just the two of us.
我以为你在躲着我
I thought you were avoiding me.
我以为是你在躲着我
I thought you were avoiding me.
呃 没关系
Uh, it's fine.
-这 你 你可以就这么任由它响着 -好吧 嘿 嘿
- It's... You-you can just leave that. -Okay. Hey, hey,
-有人给你打电♥话♥ 哦 -不 不 没关系
- someone is calling. Oh. -No, no, it's... No, it's-it's fine.
-没关系 没关系 -拿到了 拿到了
- It's fine. It's fine. - Got it, got it, got it.
这是 呃
And it's, uh...
伴侣探索
MateQuest.
你在用伴侣探索APP吗
You are on MateQuest?
我 这只是个
I-I just, um... It's a, uh...
约会软件 我懂的
Dating app. Yeah, I know. It's...
没关系的 因为
It's fine. Because...
我们已经分手了
we broke up.
嗯 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
如果可以的话
If you could just go ahead
把手♥机♥扔出去就可以了
and toss that out the window, please.
-或者我接了也行 -不 你不能接
- Or I could answer it. - No, you cannot.
你不想知道谁给你打的电♥话♥吗
I mean, don't you want to know who's calling you?
我可以就
I could just kind of, like...
对不起 我接上了
I'm so sorry. I-I answered it.
这不好吧 太失礼了
I don't think... That's rude.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 我是Jimmy
Hello, this is Jimmy.
你好 你好 有人在吗
Hello. Hello? Anybody there?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表