够狠的 河豚毒素
Nasty one, too. Tetrodotoxin.
非常稀有
It's extremely rare and extracted
是从河豚中提取的
from the puffer fish.
有没有可能受害者中毒
Is there any chance our victim was poisoned
是在从委内瑞拉到这之前
in Venezuela before arriving here?
不太可能
Eh, not likely.
河豚毒素扩散很快
Tetrodotoxin is a fast-acting poison.
中毒后几小时就会死亡
It kills hours after being administered.
所以凶手在华盛顿这里
So our killer is in D.C.
不 那应该没什么问题
No, that shouldn't be a problem.
是 别担心 我会解决的
Uh, yes, don't you worry, I'll get it done.
谢谢你 国务卿女士
Thank you, Madam Secretary.
哦 天 出问题了吗
Oh, boy. Problem?
很显然 会谈现在是最热门的话题
Well, apparently the talks are the hottest ticket in town.
海军部长刚刚通知我
SECNAV just informed me
北大西洋公约组织也想来参加
that NATO wants a seat at the table now.
他们会派一个代表过来
They're gonna send a representative over.
所以呢 只是个小小的代表
So? It's one little representative.
你不轻轻松松就能解决他
You'll eat him for lunch.
你那边怎么样了
So how are we doing on your end?
他们成功的在没被发现的情况下
The guys successfully moved
把Barreto的尸体搬到了他的房♥间
Barreto's body to his room without being detected.
他们用的货梯
They used the service elevator.
现在我们就 坐好了等着
So now we just sit tight and...
等有人打电♥话♥来
wait for the call to come in.
所以我们有可能躲过了一劫吗
So we might've dodged a bullet?
看起来是
Looks like.
哦 挺好
Oh, good.
时间刚刚好
And not a moment too soon.
我应该参加委内瑞拉人
I'm supposed to be meeting with the Venezuelans
在两小时后参加晚宴
for dinner in about two hours.
关于这点 如果你批准的话
About that, with your permission,
我觉得我应该把我的队员
I thought I should pull, uh, my team
撤出你的安保团队
off your security detail so
这样我们才能专注于调查
we can focus on the investigation.
行 需要什么你就去做
All right, well, do whatever you need to do,
但你得做得低调点
but please do it quietly.
委内瑞拉人知道的越少越好
The less the Venezuelans know, the better.
我可是出了名的谨慎
Hey, discretion's my middle name.
嗯 行
Yeah, right.
主任 一位叫Lena Paulsen的人
Director, a Lena Paulsen
在这要见您
is here to see you.
你的那个Lena吗
Your Lena?
你在等她来吗
Were you expecting her?
没有
No.
请她进来
Please send her in.
Leon
Leon.
希望没打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
怎么会呢
No, not at all.
Lena
Uh, Lena...
Uh, Lena...
你还记得Paker探员吗
you remember Agent Parker?
我们几年前在柏林见过
We met in Berlin a couple years ago.
对 我怎么会忘呢
Yes, of course, how could I forget?
你还在德国情报局工作吗
Are you still, uh, working for German intelligence?
不 我离开德国联邦情报局有一阵子了
No, I left the BND a while ago.
我现在是独♥立♥承包人
I work as an independent contractor now.
这就是我来这里的原因
Which, in fact, is the reason why I'm here.
我的新客户在华盛顿有业务
My new client has business in D.C.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
你的新客户是谁啊
Who's your client?
Vance的女朋友旁听了会谈吗
So Vance's girlfriend is sitting in on the talks?
反正Paker是这么说的
That's what Parker said.
她是北大西洋公约组织的代表
She's the NATO representative.
她 是不是也不算他正式的女友
Isn't she, like, his casual girlfriend though?
我听说他们每年
I hear they meet up at world conferences
在世界峰会约一次
once a year and hook up.
哇 国际暧昧电♥话♥
Wow, booty call de internacionales.
老实跟你说 我觉得他们没那么亲密
I don't think they're that close to be honest with you.
因为Vance甚至不知道她要来华盛顿
Because Vance didn't even know she was coming to D.C.
他不得不对委内瑞拉人撒谎已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough that he has to lie to the Venezuelans.
现在他还得在女朋友面前撒谎
Now he has to do it in front of his girlfriend
她了解他所有的小动作
who knows all of his tells.
是啊
Yeah, working alongside
和你的浪漫伴侣一起工作可能会变得棘手
your romantic partner can get tricky.
嗯 多此一举
Mm, preaching to the converted.
那么
So what's the story
你和Jimmy现在是什么情况
between you and, uh, Jimmy now?
嗯 没什么 我们是朋友
Uh, no story. We're friends.
我想 我们没问题
I think. We're good.
我们还没有实质上讨论过这个问题 所以
We haven't really talked about it yet, so...
好的 我们的案子进展如何
Okay, where we at with the case?
怎么了
What?
你想要我们在这儿
You want us to do an update
公开更新情况吗
here out in the open?
在一个我们没有被正式要求参与的案子上
On a case we haven't technically been called out for?
尸体还没有找到
The body hasn't been found.
Diego Rojas探员
Agent Diego Rojas,
又叫做 Diego Barreto
aka Diego Barreto.
卧底的时候 他为这个人提供安保工作
While undercover, he worked security detail for this man.
Carlos Mendoza海军上将
Admiral Carlos Mendoza.
他目前在委内瑞拉方主导会谈
He's currently leading the talks on the Venezuelan side.
根据Barreto的说法 有人试图破坏会谈
According to Barreto, someone's trying to sabotage the talks.
我们认为那个破坏者
We're thinking that that saboteur killed Barreto
在Barreto有机会揭露他们身份之前杀了他
before he had a chance to reveal their identity.
你们有没有想过谁可能想要阻止这些会谈的发生
Any idea who might want to stop these talks from happening?
嗯 名单会很长
Mm, it's a long list.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗 中国
Russia, Iran, China.
他们都自认为是委内瑞拉的盟友
They all consider themselves allies to Venezuela.
他们都不会受益于
None of them would benefit from
美国-委内瑞拉的关系加强
a strong U.S.-Venezuelan relationship.
好吧 所以我们可能问错了问题
Okay, so maybe we're asking the wrong question.
我们了解到Barreto在华盛顿死于
We know that Barreto died of a fast-acting
速效毒药 所以
poison here in D.C., so...
谁能接近他
who had access to him?
我怀疑不是任何一位酒店员工
I doubt it's any of the hotel staff.
我对他们所有人都进行了背景调查 他们都是清白的
I ran background checks on all of them, they cleared.
也许我们在找一位内部人士
Maybe we're looking at an inside job now.
破坏者可能是委内瑞拉代表团的一份子
The saboteur could be a part of the Venezuelan delegate party.
Mendoza的随行人员包括这五个人
Mendoza's entourage consists of these five men.
他们大多是铁杆的忠诚分子 但是
Most of them die-hard loyalists, but...
这个人看起来挺有意思的
this one looks interesting.
海军上将的助手 Fernando Vega
The admiral's aide, Fernando Vega.
他是新来的 才上任一年
He's new, only been on the job for a year.
Barreto探员不仅直接向Vega汇报
Not only did Agent Barreto report directly to Vega...
还让他接近有了接近的机会
Would've given him access.
我查看了Vega的社交数据 他发表了一些
I checked Vega's socials, and he's posted
非常激烈的反美言论
some very strong anti-American views.
所以 我猜他不是这轮会谈的支持者
So I'm guessing he's not a fan of these talks.
好的 让我们来多调查一下Vega的背景
All right, let's dig more into Vega's background.
我还想追踪一下Barreto探员的行动轨迹
I also want to trace Agent Barreto's movements
时间段是他死亡前一周
the week leading up to his death.
嗯 他们找到了Barreto的尸体 终于找到了
Well, they found Barreto's body. Finally.
好的 和Torres一起去酒店并接上Barreto的尸体
All right, take Torres to the hotel and pick him up.
应该不难
Shouldn't be hard.
Barreto的尸体会在你放下他的地方
He'll be right where you left him.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
让我看看那儿发生了什么
Let me see what's going on in there.
长官
Sir... TORRES: NCIS.
我是和代表们一起的 有一个我的人
I'm with the delegates and one of my men
住在那个房♥间里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表