喂 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
喂 宝贝 你好吗
Hey, sweetheart, how are you?
还好 就是
Fine. Just...
在图书馆收拾准备回家
wrapping up at the library.
啊 你们女孩子们准备科学展
Ah, you girls must be having a blast
肯定玩得很开心吧
with the science fair prep, huh?
是啊 就是 要对
Yeah, it's, uh, kind of hard
植物微生物感到兴奋有点难
to get excited over plant microbials.
没人这么说过
Said no one ever.
反...反正 我们
A-Anyway, I'll...
到家见
see you when I get home.
好 带上你的胃口
Yeah, well, bring your appetite.
我点了一份蒂托至尊披萨
I am ordering a Tito's Supreme.
双份辣香肠 双份芝士
double pepperoni, double cheese.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
是啊 我们可以大吃一顿
Yeah, I figure we can stuff our faces
也许看部恐怖电影 除非你
and maybe watch a scary movie, you know, unless you're
忙着和朋友聊天 或者做作业之类的
busy with your friends or homework or something.
好吧
Yeah.
好 我就当你同意了
Okay, I'm taking that as a soft yes.
也许吧 我得挂了
Maybe. I got to go.
回家路上注意...
Careful walking...
安全
home.
爱你
Love you.
带来了吗
Did you bring it?
就在这儿
It's right here.
海军罪案调查处 第二十二季第十四集
这钱可能和毒品交易有关
Could be from a drug deal.
或许是敲诈得来的
Maybe extortion?
又或者出自图书管♥理♥员♥搏击俱乐部
Or maybe it was a librarian fight club.
显然我不该今天迟到
Ooh. Clearly, I picked the wrong day to be late.
谁参加图书管♥理♥员♥搏击俱乐部了
Who is in a librarian fight club?
托雷斯
Torres.
他做梦呢
In his dreams.
吉米女儿在海军图书馆
Jimmy's daughter found
垃圾桶后面
$35,000
发现了三万五千美元
behind a Navy library dumpster.
哇哦 我孩子带回家的就只有细菌
Oh, wow. All my kids ever bring home are germs.
不过她没把钱带回家
Except she didn't bring home the cash.
而是打电♥话♥给尼克叔叔 让他来把钱拿走了
Instead she called Uncle Nick and had him pick it up.
不确定我十四岁的时候捡到钱会不会上交
Not sure I would've turned in found money when I was 14.
算了 我肯定不会
Actually, I know I wouldn't have.
我唯一不理解的是为什么
Only thing I don't get is why
她最后打电♥话♥给尼克叔叔 而不是我
she ended up calling Uncle Nick and not me.
也许是因为
Maybe because
你和吉米已经不是情侣了
you and Jimmy aren't a couple anymore.
但我和维多利亚还是很亲密
Well, Victoria and I are still tight.
我们每周都会一起喝抹茶
We have our weekly matcha date.
她只是想打电♥话♥
Mm, I think she just wanted
给她认识的最酷的警♥察♥
to call the coolest cop she knew.
真正的问题是她怎么不
Well, real question is why didn't
打给吉米 他可是她爸爸
she call Jimmy? He's her dad.
吉米不知道这件事吗
Jimmy doesn't know?
他当然知道
Of course he knows.
维多利亚说她回家后会告诉他的
Victoria said she was gonna tell him when she got home.
但她没告诉他
She didn't tell him.
你怎么知道
What makes you say that?
因为如果吉米知道他女儿在图书馆后面
Because if Jimmy knew that his daughter found
捡到了三万五千美元
$35,000 behind a library,
我们所有人在早饭前就会收到十七条短♥信♥
we all would have gotten 17 texts before breakfast
而且他现在就会站在这儿问进展了
and he'd be standing here right now asking for an update.
哇 她真没告诉他
Wow, she didn't tell him.
没有
No.
吉米会生气的
Jimmy ain't gonna like this.
你以为呢
You think?
哦 是凯斯
Oh, that's Kasie.
她在那笔神秘现金上有发现了
She got a hit on the mystery cash.
那吉米怎么办
What about Jimmy?
我最好先听听凯斯的发现
Probably best I see what Kasie
再告诉他这件事
has to say before I tell him.
除非抹茶小姐想帮我去告诉他
Unless Ms. Matcha wants to tell him for me.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我今年和吉米
See, I've hit my yearly quota
尬聊的次数已经上限了 所以...
of awkward conversations with Jimmy, so...
看来尼克叔叔只能
Guess Uncle Nick will handle the case
独自处理垃圾桶
of, uh, the mystery dumpster money
神秘现金案了
all by himself.
有什么发现 凯斯
So, what you got, Kase?
这笔垃圾桶现金没什么神秘的
Well, there is no mystery about this dumpster money.
这么说的意思是 它本身就有超多谜团
And by that, I mean there is a ton of mystery.
我在生物特征犯罪现场系统里查了这些序列号♥
So, I ran the serial numbers through BCS.
结果发现这笔现金来自
And it turns out that this cash came from
纽约州北部一起尚未侦破的银行抢劫案
an unsolved bank heist in upstate New York.
那这钱怎么会在这里
So, what's it doing here?
要回答这个问题 你得去问萨♥拉♥托♥加♥幽灵
Well, to answer that, you'd have to ask the Saratoga Specter.
如果 你能找到的话
That is, if you can find him.
- 萨♥拉♥托♥加♥... - 幽灵
- The Saratoga... - Specter.
也就是鬼魂的意思
As in ghost.
十五年前
So, 15 years ago,
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥幽灵出动 幽灵仍然在逃
十五年前
So, 15 years ago,
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥幽灵出动 幽灵仍然在逃
有个人从萨♥拉♥托♥加♥温泉银行的后门溜了进去
some guy slipped through the back door
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥幽灵出动 幽灵仍然在逃
有个人从萨♥拉♥托♥加♥温泉银行的后门溜了进去
some guy slipped through the back door
独自一人偷走了五百万美元
of the Saratoga Springs Bank, single-handedly stole
然后消失得无影无踪
five million dollars and then disappeared without a trace.
甚至没人知道他长什么样
No one even knows what he looks like.
但警♥察♥总有些头绪吧
I mean, but the cops must have some ideas.
- 嫌疑人 证据 - 什么都没有
- Suspects. Evidence. - Nothing.
这就是为什么他们叫他萨♥拉♥托♥加♥...
That is why they call him the Saratoga...
幽灵 行 我懂了
Uh, Specter. Yeah, I got it.
而且从那以后 这个幽灵再也没有试图
And the Specter hasn't even attempted
实施过另一起抢劫案
another robbery since.
他就像那些传奇人物一样
He's, like, right up there with the legends, you know,
约翰多伊 劫机获二十万美金后跳伞消失 身份至今不明
比如 约翰多伊
like D.B. Cooper.
科尔顿·哈里斯·穆尔 越狱逃亡时赤脚犯下五十多起爆窃案 称赤脚大盗
哦还有赤脚大盗
Ooh, the Barefoot Bandit.
而小维多利亚·帕莫找到了他的私藏钱财
And little Victoria Palmer found his stash.
至少是其中一部分
Well, some of it, at least.
她发现的不止这些
That's not all she found.
老天 这可不得了
Oh, my gosh, this is huge.
我从其中一个银行封条上
I was able to pull
显能空气暖通空调维修 卡森·马尔科内 企业所有人/工程师
我从其中一个银行封条上
I was able to pull
显能空气暖通空调维修 卡森·马尔科内 企业所有人/工程师
提取到了部分指纹 匹配结果出来了
a partial off one of the bank bands and we got a match.
显能空气暖通空调维修 卡森·马尔科内 企业所有人/工程师
提取到了部分指纹 匹配结果出来了
a partial off one of the bank bands and we got a match.
卡森·马尔科内
Carson Marcone,
一个来自麦克莱恩的当地暖通空调维修工
a local HVAC repair person out of McLean.
你看他的选民登记地址
Oh, but look at where he's registered to vote.
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥温泉
Saratoga Springs.
天啊 这是...
Oh, my gosh, this is...
十五年来这起案件的第一个突破口
the first break in this case in 15 years.
看来我们得去一趟麦克莱恩了
Looks like we're going to McLean.
噢 嘿
Oh, uh, hey.
你去之前可能得
You might want to stop at Autopsy
先去趟验尸房♥ 我今早和吉米说话
before you do. Uh, I talked to Jimmy this morning.
我不会读心术 但他看起来真的
I'm no mind reader, but it really seemed like
不知道维多利亚的事
he did not know about the Victoria thing.
好的
Okay.
嘿 凯斯 什么维多利亚的事
Hey, Kase. What Victoria thing?
二零八号♥ 就是这里了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表