没错 所以为了确保它能顺利复♥制♥
Exactly. So, in order for it to work,
我必须要和他靠得很近才行
I'm gonna have to get pretty close to him.
你的机会快到了
Uh, you're about to get your chance,
看看谁来了
'cause look who just showed up.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
多尼
Donnie!
谢谢你能来 索布恰克先生
Oh, well, thank you for coming, Mr. Sobchek.
这位就是我妻子
There she is.
多尼和我说了很多关于你的事
Donny has told me so much about you.
他也说了不少关于你的事
Oh, likewise, except he did not tell me
但他没告诉我你这么美丽
you were this gorgeous.
我差点忘了
Oh. I almost forgot.
这是给你们的
This is for you.
- 哦 我们 我们不能收 - 来吧 拿着
- Oh. We-we can't accept this. - Oh, no, take it.
一点小心意
It's just a little something
就当是你们家庭的启动资金
for you to start your family together.
你们两个 你们一定会有超美的宝宝
You two-- you're going to make beautiful babies together.
但今天 今天是你们的日子 对不对
But today is-is about the two of you, uh?
敬新人
To, uh, to the happy couple.
没错 来吧
Yes, yes, come on.
不 别这样 不用...
No, it's fine. It's... No, it's... Come on.
- 您不必如此 - 我 我就是
- You don't have to do that. - I... I-I just
好吧 他们不会轻易坐下
Okay, they're not sitting down.
他们不会坐下了
Okay, they're not sitting down.
- 靠近点 - 坐下吧
- You know what, jump in there. - Sit down.
- 我给你们拍张合照 - 不许拍照
- I'll get-I'll get - one of the three of you. - No photos. No.
- 别这么扫兴嘛 给纪念册留点素材 - 不行
- Oh, come on. Something for the memory book. - No, no.
各位笑得开心点
Big smiles, everyone.
我说了不许拍照
I said no photos.
好的 听劝
All right, never mind.
听劝
Never mind.
蓝牙连接失败
女士们先生们 请将你们的注意力
Ladies and gentlemen, please direct
你们的目光转向舞池
your attention to the dance floor
我们的新人将献上作为夫妻的
as our newlyweds will share their first dance
第一支舞
as husband and wife.
好吧 让我们快点结束
All right, let's get this over with.
♪终于...♪
At last...
说真的 我和你一样讨厌这个
By the way, I'm hating this as much as you are.
♪我的爱情姗姗来迟...♪
My love has come along...
不管怎么说
For whatever it's worth,
你今晚看起来很棒
you look great tonight.
谢了
Thanks.
你也不赖
You too.
我得去趟洗手间
I got to go to the head.
我的肚子有点... 不舒服
Something, uh, funny happening with my stomach.
我自己能搞定 好吗
I can do this by myself, all right?
♪终于♪
At last
♪头顶天空♪
The skies above
♪重现湛蓝...♪
Are blue...
收到
Got it.
太好了
Oh, great.
你是说派对要结束了吗
Oh. You mean the party's over?
怎么 你还没玩够吗
Why, haven't you had enough?
呃 你也知道 主要是
Well, it's just that, you know,
我们被关在这破地方一整天了
we've been cooped up this whole time.
我想着我和凯斯或许可以
I was thinking Kasie and I might be able
偷偷溜到舞池里
to sneak out on the dance floor,
跟尼克和杰西一较高下
give Nick and Jess a run for their money.
呃 你最好先等等
Uh, you may want to hold off there,
闪电舞 我们有麻烦了
Flashdance. We got a problem.
嗅探器是空的
Sniffer's empty.
等等 克隆没成功吗
Wait, the cloning didn't work?
不 成功了 只是罗曼的设备上
No, it did, there were just no files
没有留下可以克隆的文件
left on Roman's device left to clone.
它们最近被清空了
They've been recently wiped clean.
最近多久
How recently?
唉 就在过去十分钟
Ugh. Within the past ten minutes.
有人抢先下手了
Somebody got there before we did.
谁会删掉 罗曼自己吗
Well, who could have deleted 'em... Roman?
不可能
I doubt that.
为什么
Why?
因为罗曼已经死了
Because Roman's lying dead
死在厕所地板上
on the bathroom floor.
情况不妙
This is bad.
非常 非常不妙
Very, very bad.
还有谁看见尸体了
Has anyone else seen this?
只有我 我跟着他进去
Only me. I followed him in
本想盯梢 结果发现他死了
to keep an eye on him, then I found him like this.
瞳孔扩散 舌头发紫
Dilated pupils, discoloration of the tongue.
可能是中毒
This could be poison.
先是设备被清空
First Roman's device gets wiped clean,
再是罗曼中毒身亡在地上
now we find him dead, poisoned on the floor?
绝非巧合
This can't be a coincidence.
肯定是恶狼 他还在这里收尾
Got to be the Wolf. He's here, tying up loose ends.
他肯定盯上我们了
He's got to be on to us.
就算现在还没 马上也会
If he isn't, he will be soon.
这里是帕克
This is Parker.
我需要探员守住接待处的门
I want agents guarding the reception doors.
谁也不许离开
Nobody leaves.
谁也不许离开
I repeat it. Nobody leaves.
那我们现在怎么办 我们...
S-So, what do we do now? We...
直接终止派对 逮捕所有人吗
Want to just, uh, shut down the party, arrest everyone?
不行 现场太多持枪歹徒
No way. Too many bad guys with guns.
我们必须要保持低调
We need to keep this quiet for now,
直到我们可以查监控录像
until we can review the surveillance cams.
看谁接近过罗曼下毒
Find out who got close enough to Roman to poison him.
我去通知奈特和托雷斯
All right, I'll tell Knight and Torres
帮我们拖延时间
to buy us some more time.
♪终于♪
At last
他们非要选这么长的歌♥吗
Could they have picked a longer song?
这是什么 加长版混音带吗
What is this, the extended remix?
有件事我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about something.
现在邀请各位宾客
Now I'd like to welcome all of our guests
进入舞池与新婚夫妇一起
to join the happy couple on the dance floor
尽情跳舞
and get down!
换我陪新郎跳可以吗
Mind if I cut in?
请便
Please.
♪让音乐♪
Let the music
♪释放你的灵魂...♪
Set you free...
保持微笑 听我说
Just keep smiling as I talk.
罗曼·索布恰克死了
Roman Sobchek is dead.
死因不明 需要调查
We don't know how. We need to figure it out.
你和尼克负责拖时间
So you and Nick, stall.
确保没人离场
Make sure no one leaves.
明白
Okay.
♪如此漫长的等待...♪
For such a long time...
看见我爸了吗
You seen my dad?
没
Uh, no.
我想简单地敬...
I just wanted to give a...
我的新婚丈夫...
a little toast to my new husband...
多尼
...Donny.
当父亲第一次知道
You know, when my father first found out
多尼和我正在约会时
that Donny and I were dating,
他很不高兴
he wasn't very happy.
他觉得我们不合适
He didn't think we were right for each other,
认为这段感情不会长久
he thought this was never gonna work out.
他自以为是地觉得
He had fooled himself into thinking
这是在保护我们免受伤害
that he was just protecting us from heartbreak.
但其实 他只是在保护自己
But really, all he was doing was protecting himself.
因为他害怕
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表