托雷斯跟你妹妹勾搭上这件事
Ooh, I think Torres dating your sister
已经不值一提了
might be the least of our worries.
酒壶上那枚指纹的比对结果出来了
The prints on the hip flask-- results just came in.
指纹是托雷斯的
The prints belong to Torres?
就是那个离开犯罪现场的托雷斯
The same Torres that just bailed on the crime scene.
托雷斯 我是帕克 收到留言后立马打给我
Torres. Parker. Call me as soon as you get this.
怎么样
Anything?
联♥系♥过他姐姐和罗宾了
No. Talked to his sister and to Robin.
没有人知道他在哪
Nobody's heard from him.
公♥寓♥里也没找到人
Well, no sign of Nick at his apartment.
邻居们也没看到他
Neighbors haven't heard from him either.
- 他到底在哪 - 我们也不知道
- Where the hell is he? - We don't know.
他的指纹出现在犯罪现场
His prints are at the scene,
他却消失了 大事不妙啊
he disappears. Doesn't look good.
我们现在怎么办 发布通缉令吗
So, what do we do-- put out a BOLO?
还没到那一步
We're not there yet.
还有一种合理的解释
There's got to be a reasonable explanation.
死者凯尔索呢
What about our victim, Kelso--
他和托雷斯之间有什么联♥系♥吗
is there any connection between him and Torres?
我们还在查
We're still looking.
凯斯正在查凯尔索的通话记录
Kasie's going through Kelso's phone records
看能不能找到两个人之间的联♥系♥
to see if they ever communicated.
继续找人
Keep trying to find him.
有情况给我打电♥话♥
I'll be on my cell if you need me.
你去哪
Where you going?
验证一下我的猜测
Playing a hunch.
我知道这不是个简单的决定
I understand it was a difficult decision,
但你做的对 你别无选择
but you made the right play. You had no choice.
不对
Yeah, it still doesn't sit right.
我不应该对我的团队撒谎
You know, lying to my team, I...
我应该告诉他们我在做什么
I should have just told them what I was doing.
我觉得他们已经知道了
I have a feeling they already know.
我能一起吗
Hey, guys. Mind if I join?
没想到我会出现在这吧
This isn't what it looks like?
- 帕克探员 - 很好
- Agent Parker... - That's good, because,
看上去你们是在讨论
uh, what it looks like is you guys
托雷斯是怎么参与到这次秘密卧底行动中的
are discussing how Torres is on a secret undercover op.
我猜公园里的那名死者就跟这次任务有关
I figured the dead guy in the park was part of it,
所以你逃走了
that's why you split.
以防其他参与行动的人看到你
In case, uh, someone connected to the op
导致身份暴露
saw you and your cover was blown.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没人告诉我 我自己发现的
Nobody. I put it together myself.
这不是你第一次
This isn't the first time
背着我私自行动了
that you've kept a side hustle from me.
告诉我
So you tell me,
你现在手上有多少任务
exactly how many ops do you have running?
总共多少 还是只算北美的
In total or just in North America?
救命
Unbelievable.
如果你想责怪那个瞒着你的人
All right, if you're looking to blame someone for keeping you in the dark,
帕克 怪我吧
Parker, you can blame me.
这次任务是海军部长派下来的
This op came straight from SECNAV,
你只需要知道这个
need-to-know only.
现在停尸间里
Well, considering that we now have
躺着一具尸体
a dead body in our morgue,
我认为我有知情权 对吧
I guess I need to know, don't I?
这段时间我一直在做卧底
All right, for a while now, I've been undercover,
试图打入巴尔的摩的一个犯罪团伙
trying to infiltrate this, uh, criminal gang out of Baltimore.
什么团伙
Who's the gang?
首领叫罗曼·索布恰克
It's run by Roman Sobchek.
是个厉害角色
Real piece of work.
他利用假的军方证件
Yeah, he's, uh, using fake military IDs
从海军基地偷东西
to steal goods off, uh, Navy bases
并拿到黑市上卖♥♥
and selling them on the black market.
那公园里的死者凯尔索是
And the dead guy in the park-- Kelso?
索布恰克最得力的手下之一
One of, uh, Sobchek's top guys.
我上周见过他
I saw him last weekend.
所以他的酒壶上有我的指纹
That's why my prints were on his flask.
你知道是谁杀了他吗
Any idea who killed him?
不知道
Not yet.
如果你们已经打入了索布恰克他们内部
So, if you've infiltrated this Sobchek already,
为什么不逮捕他 是哪里耽搁了
why haven't you busted him? What's the hold-up?
因为索布恰克还不是老大
'Cause Sobchek's just the middleman.
我们还不知道他的老板是谁
We still don't know who his boss is.
我们只知道他叫威尔克
All that we have is that he goes by the name Wilk.
是的 那在波兰语里是"狼"的意思
Yeah, which is Polish for "Wolf."
还有他可能住在华盛顿
And that he might live in D.C.
所以你觉得是这个恶狼除掉了凯尔索
And you think this Wolf took out Kelso?
那就等你们去一探究竟了
Well, that's what you're gonna find out.
由你的团队处理谋杀案
Your team will work the murder case,
托雷斯就回归全天候的
Torres will go back undercover, full-time,
索布恰克帮派的卧底角色
into Sobchek's gang.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
好的
Okay.
现在他们一个自己人被杀害了
Things might be a little frosty over there,
那边的情况可能有些棘手了
with one of their own killed,
所以你自己多加小心
so just watch yourself.
一直都是 长官
Always do, sir.
难以相信
No way!
多尼·里科 我的好兄弟
Donny Rico. My man.
怎么样 莱尼
What up, Lenny?
你去哪了 我们一直试图联♥系♥你
Where were you? We tried calling.
我在忙些事情
I was busy.
忙什么呢
Doing what?
不关你的事
None of your damn business.
问这么多干什么
What's with the 20 questions?
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
凯尔索昨晚被杀害了
Kelso was killed last night.
真的吗
For real?
你们都知道是谁干的吗
Y'all know who did it?
不知道呢 老兄
Nah, man.
我们觉得可能是在高地镇的那伙
We're thinking maybe that Venezuelan crew
委内瑞拉帮派
up in Highlandtown.
不过真是可惜
It's a shame, though.
凯尔索是个好人
Kelso was good people.
真是个损失
A real loss.
那是一种看法
That's one way to look at it.
是吗 那另一种看法是什么
Oh, yeah? What's the other way?
机会
Opportunity.
你知道 凯尔索不在了...
You know, with Kelso gone...
就空出了一个位置
... it opens up a spot
别人就有机会晋升
for somebody to move on up.
那这个人是谁呢
And that somebody's who?
是你吗
You?
我想我比其他人都强点吧
Well, I could think of worse.
你是认真的吗 伙计
You serious, man?
凯尔索是我的朋友
Kelso was my friend.
拜托 弗兰克 他没那个意思
Come on, Frank, he didn't mean nothing.
他还没入土呢
He ain't even in the ground yet
你就已经开始打着自己升官的主意了
and you're already making a move.
是因为你的小兄弟死了
Just because your little friend died,
我才放过你一次 但如果再碰我...
I'm gonna give you a pass, but if you touch me again...
你要干什么呢 里科
You're gonna do what, Rico? Huh?
怎么了
What the hell is going on?
如果有人要用台球杆揍人
If anybody's gonna beat somebody's ass with a pool cue,
那也是我来 明白吗
it's gonna be me, do you understand?
他不尊重凯尔索 老爹
He was disrespecting Kelso, Pop.
他想取代他的位置
He's trying to take his spot.
是这样吗
Is that true?
文森特·凯尔索是我们这里最能搞钱的人之一
Vincent Kelso was one of our top earners.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表