好了
Okay.
一点点阴影
Little bit of shading,
鼻子就有了
and we have a nose.
眼睛呢
What about the eyes?
我感觉是...
I want to say they're...
榛子色的
hazel... ish?
说过了 这画是黑白的
Again, this is black and white.
对
Oh, right.
好吧 那么
All right, so...
眼睛能有什么
what about the eyes?
眼距宽不宽啊 眼窝多深
Well, are they far apart, are they deep set?
形状是不是杏眼
Um, almond-shaped?
我不知道
I don't know.
算是...
Kind of...
半月形
half-moons?
好极了
Great.
有表情吗
Any expression?
明亮 无辜
bright, innocent.
充满希望
Full of hope.
希望
Hope.
希望吧
Hopeful.
可能还...
Maybe...
- 深邃有神吗 - 是的
- soulful? - Sure.
深邃有神
Soulful.
像一个苍老的灵魂
Like an old soul.
一个满怀希望的 苍老灵魂出现了
One hopeful old soul coming right up.
你简直是文艺复兴时期的人 吉米
You're a regular Renaissance man, Jimmy.
才华横溢到
Takes a special talent
居然能从这么模糊的描述里
to, uh, sketch an actual person
画出一个人
from such a vague description, you know?
不 你说的已经够清晰了
No, you're not being vague at all.
在你歌♥颂我之前
And let's wait to see the finished product
我们还是等等最终成品吧
before you go singing my praises.
至少
At the very least, uh,
我很感激你抽出时间
I appreciate you taking the time.
如果这能帮助破案的话 我求之不得
Well, if it helps crack the case, why wouldn't I?
我说过这跟案子有关吗
Did I say that this was case-related?
没
No.
你没有
I guess you didn't.
那这是谁
Who is this?
只是一个...
Just a...
老朋友而已
It's just an old friend.
老朋友
An old friend?
灵魂苍老的老朋友
With an old soul.
应该没
I mean, it can't be...
应该没很老
can't be that old.
我可能画错了
I might be way off here.
能让我看一眼吗
Can I at least get a peek?
当然 当然可以
Yeah, sure, sure, I mean,
但是我得说
Keep in mind it's...
它还挺潦草的
it's pretty rough, but, uh...
差十万八千里吗
Wow as in "not even close wow"?
不 几乎一模一样
No, like very close.
太像了
Like...
你搞定了 吉米
You nailed it, Jimmy.
海军罪案调查处 第二十二季第十五集
嘿 那边的
Hey. Hey.
别离那么近 尼克小子
Not too close, Nicky boy.
老天爷
Oh, man, come on.
别刮花了我的宝贝车
Can't have you scratching my baby.
你也早上好 索耶
Good morning to you, too, Sawyer.
早上对上夜班的人来说可太好了
Oh, every morning is good for the night crew.
路上喝一杯热巧克力
Got me a nice hot chocolate for the road.
回到家里温暖的床上
Heading home to my nice warm bed
你们组却得面临漫长的
while you A-teamers face another
又一天
long day.
等等
Wait a minute.
那是你的车
That's yours?
没听见我刚才叫它宝贝吗
Did you not hear me call it my baby?
帅呆了 是吧
It's pretty sweet, huh?
怎么做到的
But how?
你哪里搞的
Where'd you get it?
从混♥蛋♥卡车店买♥♥的
From the Badass truck store.
我是说你怎么买♥♥得起的
I mean how did you swing it?
我敢说我们工资差不多高
I'm pretty sure we both have about the same salary.
我能说什么
What can I say?
显然我比你更会赚钱
I'm obviously better with money than you.
是吗
Oh, really?
是啊 有些人
Yeah, some of us
知道怎么最大化利用自己的工资
know how to get the most out of our paychecks.
比如说
For example,
我绝对不会花高价
I would never overpay for things
买♥♥一辆你那样的踏板车
like your scooter there.
踏板车
Scooter?
再见 宝贝
Ciao, baby!
再见 宝贝
Ciao, baby.
老索耶不错吧
Good old Sawyer, huh?
他哪里不错了
What's good about him?
照常来份玛奇朵吗 托雷斯探员
The usual macchiato, Agent Torres?
今天不要 奥黛丽
Not today, Audrey.
不知怎的
Somehow today
感觉今天是黑咖啡日
feels like a black coffee kind of day.
你为什么就放任
Oh, why do you let Sawyer
索耶那样惹你生气呢
get under your skin like that?
哪样 没人惹我生气
Like what? Nobody gets under my skin.
尤其是那个家伙
Least of all that dude.
上周我问了索耶他那辆卡车的事
You know, I asked Sawyer about his truck last week. Mm.
他告诉我他奶奶去世了 给他留了钱
Told me his that grandmother died, left him money.
他奶奶送了他一份很不错的告别礼物
Oh, that's a pretty nice parting gift from Grandma.
他怎么不直接告诉我
Why couldn't he just tell me that?
- 因为你是他死对头 - 是啊
- Because you're his perfect nemesis. - Yeah.
的确 他和谁都嘻嘻哈哈的 唯独你
Granted, he busts everybody's chops, but with you,
你俩可是好损友
he has got a reliable frenemy
他一有机会就折磨你
that he can torture every chance he gets.
我猜猜 是说索耶吗
Let me guess. We're talking Sawyer?
- 你又怎么知道 - 他是你的死对头
- How do you know? - He's your perfect nemesis.
对我刚才就这么说的
Yeah, that's exactly what I just said.
你们都错了
All right, you both are wrong.
我不是索耶的死对头
I mean nothing to Sawyer
索耶也不是我的
and Sawyer means nothing to me.
总共六块五美元
That'll be $6.50.
- 黑咖啡吗 - 还有一杯热巧克力
- For black coffee? - And a hot chocolate.
索耶探员
Agent Sawyer...
忘了带钱包 说记你账上
forgot his wallet and said you'd cover him.
太对了
Oh, yeah.
你俩可真不是死对头
That sounds like nothing.
费尔法克斯死了一个海军上尉
Dead Navy lieutenant in Fairfax.
我给他俩付吧 奥黛丽
I got 'em both, Audrey.
不用找了
Keep it.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然 这可怜家伙也有个死对头
Well, obviously, this poor guy had a nemesis, too.
放心 索耶不会杀你的 尼克
Oh, rest assured that Sawyer would never kill you, Nick.
你活着他才能找乐子
Too much fun keeping you alive.
乐子 我来给他点乐子
Fun? I'll give him some fun.
算了吧尼克 麦基
Let it go, Nick. McGee?
指纹确定了他的身份
Prints confirm his ID.
罗伯特·莫泽上尉 三十三岁
Lieutenant Robert Mozey, 33 years old.
苏特兰的海军情报官
Naval intelligence officer from Suitland.
这里有一处非常严重的钝器伤
He's sporting a pretty nasty blunt-force wound here.
所以这是一起典型的"抢劫致死"吗
So we're thinking classic "mugging gone wrong"?
根据是什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表