Get him out of here
发现他失踪之前把他带走
before the Venezuelans notice he's missing.
但这太糟糕了
But this is so, so bad.
Palmer先生 谢谢你 我们清楚
Thank you, Mr. Palmer, we're aware.
我还在想一件事
I'm still hung up on something.
你说这家伙是卧底吗
You said this guy was undercover?
没错
That is correct.
但他来你办公室是为了见面吗
But he came here to your office to meet?
他说他得知有人正在
Said he had learned that someone was actively
积极破坏与委内瑞拉的谈判
trying to sabotage the talks with Venezuela.
他说了是谁吗 或者以什么方式破坏
Did he say who it was? Or how?
他还没来得及告诉我就死了
He-he died before he could tell me.
是很可疑 只是那个人死于心脏病
Well, that's suspicious.
Barreto是被毒死的
It would be, except the guy died of a heart attack.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
看到这里的变色了吗
See the discoloration here?
糟糕透了 瞳孔放大
Dilated pupils.
这不是自然原因
This is not natural causes.
Barreto是被毒死的
Barreto was poisoned.
That's great.
我发誓 这一天
That's-- this day, I swear.
好吧 轻微的挫折 但没有什么变化
Okay, minor setback, but nothing changes.
没变化 Parker探员 这里现在是犯罪现场了
Nothing cha-- Agent Parker, this is a crime scene now.
相信我 这是唯一的办法
Trust me, this is the only play.
我们把尸体放在他的酒店里
We drop the body off at his hotel,
我们等着服务员发现他并报案 然后
we wait for a maid to find him and report it, then,
我们进入进行正式调查
we go in and conduct a formal investigation.
这都违规了
None of which is protocol.
现在 移♥动♥尸体 这
Now, moving a body? That's...
这是保护Barreto和
It's the only way to protect
谈判的唯一办法
Barreto's cover and the talks.
作为主任
And as director,
我知道这很不寻常
I have the authority to sanction almost
我知道这很不寻常
cany activity to maintain an operative's cover.
我知道这很不寻常
I know this is very unusual,
如果你们任何一个人想退出
so if any of you want to bow out,
现在就可以退出 我能理解的
bow out now, I-I understand.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
Jimmy 你帮Torres和McGee把尸体放好
Jimmy, you help Torres and McGee
Knight 开始处理现场
drop off the body. Knight, start processing
給Kasie带个血液样本
the scene and take a blood sample down to Kasie.
主任 我们得帮你清理干净
Director, we need to get you cleaned up.
所有人都清楚了吗 -嗯 -开始行动
Is everybody clear? Let's move. TORRES: Mm-hmm.
嘿 车钥匙给我
Yo, give me the keys.
我去把车开过来准备好
I'll pull up the truck and get it ready.
请跟着我
Follow me.
走这边
This way, please.
好的 我想我们就设立在这个位置吧
All right, uh, so I think we're gonna set up right here
在窗户前面
in front of the windows...
嘿 Olivia
Hey, Olivia?
嗨 Torres探员
Hi, Agent Torres.
你好啊 来这边一下
Hi. Come here.
他们来这干嘛
What are they doing here?
谁啊 记者们吗 -对啊 记者们
Who? The reporters? Yes, the reporters.
他们不是应该待在外面吗 - 外面开始下雨了
Aren't they supposed to be outside? Well, it started to drizzle,
所以我觉得在里面开见面会会好点
so I thought it might be nicer to do the presser
就在窗户前面
in here, right in front of the windows.
我正准备去跟主任汇报
I was just going to tell the director.
行
Oh, hey.
别担心 我会去跟主任说的
Don't worry, I'll tell the director.
你在这等一下就行
You, uh, you wait here.
行
Okay.
所以呢 我们再稍微等几分钟
So, it's just gonna be a few more minutes.
可以走了
Ready to go.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要一个B计划
We're gonna need a plan B.
要喝水吗
Water?
来瓶水吧 -这太荒谬了
Water? This is ridiculous.
他们想让我们等多久
How long do they expect us to wait?
大家好啊
Uh, hello, everyone.
很抱歉让大家久等了
Uh, I apologize for the delay,
说起来
and, um, for the...
外面天气很差啊 但这就是华盛顿不是吗
the crappy weather outside, but it's D.C., right?
前一分钟还在下雨
One minute, it rains, one...
一会儿 隔天又出太阳了 你能怎么...
one time it-- one day, it's sunny, so what are you gonna...
抱歉 你是谁 Vance主任在哪
Excuse me, who are you? And where's Director Vance?
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry, uh,
我是特别探员Alden Parker
my name is Special Agent Alden Parker,
那什么 主任 很快就下来
and the director, uh, will be down, uh, shortly.
他还有最后
Uh, he's just, just finishing up,
最后一点事情要处理
uh, some last-minute business.
将要开始的和谈出了什么问题吗
Is there a problem with the upcoming talks?
这就是他不愿意和我们交谈的原因吗
Is that why he won't speak to us?
不不不 一点问题没有
No, no, no. Uh, no problem.
所有的事情都
Everything is, uh, is...
按照计划来的
moving along, uh, as scheduled.
就像我说的 他这就下来
And as I said, he'll, uh, he'll be down directly.
他可是主任 对吧
Uh, he's the director, so there you go.
在等待过程中
Uh, while we're waiting,
我觉得呢
uh, I thought it might be interesting,
鉴于这次会谈的历史性
you know, given the, uh, historical nature of the talks,
有必要带大家看看走廊上展示的
uh, to show you a display out in the hallway that commemorates
工作的成果
some of the other work
一些NCIS在海外
that, um, NCIS has done abroad.
如果大家跟我过来的话
If, uh, everyone will just follow me?
你要给我们看展示墙上的案例吗
You want to show us a display case?
哦 你会喜欢的 相信我
Oh, you're gonna love it, believe me.
这边走 各位
This way, everyone.
安全了 来吧
Clear, clear. Come on.
小心点别把他弄掉了 -我知道我在干嘛
Careful not to drop him. I know what I'm doing.
All right.
嘿 Kase 血样有什么消息了吗
Hey, Kase, you got anything on that blood yet?
还在弄 但你知道吗
Mm, still working on it, but you know,
如果我知道血是谁的的
it would help me if I knew whose blood it was
或者哪里来的 会很有用的
or where it came from or, you know,
有任何案件相关的消息吗
anything about the case? I would love to tell you,
我也很想告诉你
但相信我 你还是不知道的好
but trust me, it's better you don't know.
没事 我已经搞明白了
It's okay. I already figured it out.
谁死在Vance的办公室了
So, who died in Vance's office?
我发现Vance办公室独有的地毯纤维
Oh, I found Vance's unique carpet fibers
混在了血样里
mixed in with the blood.
你怎么会了解Vance的地毯纤维
You know Vance's carpet fibers?
嗨 Kasie Hines 你还不知道我吗
Hi. Kasie Hines. Have we met?
小姐 拜托了
Girl, please.
你们所有人的纤维我都很了解
I know all of your fibers.
所以说 他是谁
Okay, so, who was he?
一个为委内瑞拉代表团工作的人
Someone working for the Venezuelan delegates.
哦吼 这对Vance来说可不是个好时机
Ouch. Bad timing for Vance.
我们正在努力控制事态
Yeah, we're trying to do damage control.
男孩子们正在把他搬回他的酒店房♥间
The boys are moving his body to his hotel room.
等一下 真的假的
Wait, for real? Mm-hmm.
哇喔
Whoa.
嗯 我只离开了6个月
Yeah, I've only been gone for six months,
但我得说 我都快忘了
but I got to tell you, I kind of forgot
在这里事情会变得多疯狂
how crazy things can get here.
承认吧 你可怀念了
Admit it, you missed it.
要么是我的玛芬烤好了 要么就是
Oh, either my muffins are done or
你的血液分♥析♥结果出来了
that's your blood analysis.
结果呢
And?
嗯 绝对是被下毒了
Uh, definitely poison.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表