欢迎两位
Welcome.
各位贵宾 今日我们齐聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are here today
来见证这位先生
to join this man
和这位女士
and this woman
步入婚姻殿堂的神圣时刻
in holy matrimony.
早上好
Good morning.
为了纪念这个难熬的周一
Uh, in honor of this slow Monday,
我们来干些拖了很久的文书工作
I thought we could catch up on some long overdue paperwork.
我知道 但这也是必须完成的任务
I know, I know, but it's got to get done.
这些是你的
Here's for you.
行动汇报
Oh, after action reports. Yummy.
这是你的 麦基
And here's for you, McGee.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
这是你的 托...
And here's for you, Tor...
文书嘛 我们正在干这个
Oh! Uh, yeah, paperwork, we're on it.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我没事 就是有点累
Yeah, I'm just, uh, just a little tired.
恐怕是累透了
More like exhausted.
你最近总是这样
That's been happening a lot lately.
你经常熬夜吗
You, uh, pulling some late nights, are you?
我能猜到是跟谁一起
Bet I can guess with who.
说吧
What? Just saying.
不好意思 我们在说什么
I'm sorry, what are we talking about here?
尼克在跟奈特的妹妹罗宾约会
Nick's been dating Knight's sister Robin.
好吧
Oh. Right.
很显然有人对此颇有微词
And, apparently, someone isn't cool with it,
即使她说她没有
even though she said she was.
我没有不高兴
Oh, I am cool with it.
别骗我了
Yeah, well, could have fooled me.
我只是想说
I'm just pointing out that
你最近跟她在一起的时间太长了
you've been spending a lot of time with her lately
以至于忽视了你的工作职责
and that's why you've been neglecting your work duties.
我就睡了五秒钟
I closed my eyes for five seconds.
你都打鼾了
You were snoring.
我们能跳过这个话题 先去看看文书吗
Can we drop this, please, and get back to the paperwork?
可是这个有意思多了
But this is so much more interesting.
我们在华盛顿的公园里发现了一具尸体
All right, we got a body in a park in D.C.
该死
Thank God.
她不高兴了
She's not cool with it.
晨跑的市民发现了尸体 并报了警
Morning jogger found the body, called it in.
他的身份证件显示
According to his ID,
他叫大卫·弗里普 是名海军上尉
he was Navy Lieutenant David Fripp.
在附近的草丛里找到的
Found this stuff in the grass nearby.
唇膏 酒壶和打火机
ChapStick, hip flask and a lighter.
可能是凶手的
They might belong to our, uh, killer.
拿给凯斯做指纹鉴定
Have Kasie check it for prints.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
早上起不来
Had a little trouble getting started this morning.
昨天弄到很晚
I had quite the late night last night.
大家都会这么说
Well, I heard that's going around.
维多利亚的学校在组织爸爸跟女儿的舞会
Yeah, Victoria's school is having a daddy-daughter dance.
我不想让她没面子
I don't want to embarrass her,
所以我去上舞蹈课了
so I'm taking dance lessons.
或许你们有所不知
I don't know if you guys know this about me:
我并不是最优秀的舞者
I am not the strongest dancer.
- 是吗 - 别这么…
- Is that right? - Don't be so
我从来没注意到 你呢
I never noticed that, did you?
别对自己这么严格
Hard on yourself.
- 不 这不可能 - 是真的
- No, that's impossible. - No, it-it's true, it's true.
不过我的老师说
But my instructor said
我是班里最好的学生
I'm the best student in the class.
也是最年轻的
The youngest, too.
大多数都是老年人
Mostly senior citizens.
你们想看我来一段恰恰吗
Do you guys want to see me do the cha-cha slide?
我们能言归正传吗
Uh, can we get to the body, please?
好 开始吧
Right. Uh, let's see.
上半身多处枪伤
Multiple GSWs in his upper torso.
子弹从这一侧射出
They're all exit wounds,
来看看另一侧
so let's take a look at the other side.
根据尸僵程度判断 死亡时间是
Rigor mortis tells us that he has been dead between
八到十二个小时前
eight and 12 hours.
尸体周围没有太多血迹
Not a lot of blood around the body.
所以他很可能是在其他地方被杀的
So, most likely, he was killed elsewhere,
然后尸体被扔到这
his body dumped here.
你还好吗 尼克
Hey. You okay, Nick?
你还好吗
You all right?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我觉得你们说的对
I think you were right.
我已经累到透♥支♥了
I think my exhaustion is catching up to me.
我大概是生病了
I think I'm... I'm coming down with something.
你发烧了吗
Feel like you have a fever?
要量一下♥体♥温吗
You want me to take your temperature?
不用 我只是需要回家休息一下
No, I think I just need to go home and get some rest.
没问题
Yeah, sure. Okay.
早点康复
Feel better.
他以前会这样吗
Has he ever done that before?
离开犯罪现场
Left a crime scene?
这是第一次
First time.
很奇怪
That was weird.
你们看
You know what, so's this.
证件上的数据芯片有问题
Data chip inside the ID is wrong.
这是个六边形 应该是个网格状图案
It's a hex pattern. Should be a grid pattern.
身份证是假的
ID's fake.
- 所以他不是军人 -没错
- So he wasn't military? - No.
那他是谁
Then who was he?
文斯·凯尔索 巴尔的摩的职业罪犯
Vince Kelso, a career criminal out of Baltimore
前科累累
with a long rap sheet.
袭击 抢劫 偷盗
Assault, robbery, petty theft.
在他尸体周围发现的东西呢
What about the items we found near the body--
有什么线索吗
any hits on them?
这三件东西上都有凯尔索的指纹
Uh, all three had Kelso's prints on them,
可能是从他口袋里掉出来的
which means they probably fell out of his pocket,
不过那只酒瓶上还有另一个人的指纹
but the hip flask had a second set of prints.
还在比对中 可能是凶手的
Running them now. Might belong to our killer.
- 谢谢 凯斯 - 不客气
- Thanks, Kase. - Yeah.
尼克怎么样了
Oh, hey, uh, how's Nick feeling?
吉米跟我说了现场的事
Jimmy told me about what happened at the crime scene.
- 他没事 - 你耸肩了
- Sure he's fine. - Uh-oh. You shrugged.
怎么了
What's the matter--
你们俩还在闹别扭吗
things still chilly between you two?
是冷战
More like arctic.
你说过你不会让这件事影响你们的关系
You said you were not gonna let this bother you.
我也尽力了 但他的约会对象是我妹妹
I'm trying not to. But he's dating my sister.
你知道她是个什么人
And you know how she is.
我知道罗宾的德行
Oh, yes, I know how Robin is.
她换男人如换衣服
I means, he goes through boyfriends like they're water.
我不希望他们分手的时候
And I don't want to have to choose between her and Torres
我还要从她和托雷斯之间选一个
when they break up.
你知道我被夹在中间
Do you know how awkward that's gonna be,
有多尴尬吗
me being in the middle?
我不知道
No. I have no idea.
很好
Fair enough.
你跟托雷斯聊过你的想法吗
Have you talked to Torres about how you feel?
聊过
I tried.
他说我小题大做了
He told me that I am overreacting
他们俩只是随便玩玩
and that the two of them were just casual.
那不就行了 不要太认真
Oh, well, then there you go. Don't sweat it so much.
也许他俩一周就散了
This whole thing could be over in a week.
最多两周
Like, two, tops.
好吧 也许是我太蠢了
Maybe I'm just being silly.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表