Yeah, one in particular.
Sergei Dustinov
Sergei Dustinov.
Pinnacle公♥司♥跟俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的联络人
Pinnacle's liaison to the Russian government.
现在Sergei的石油钱断了
And now that Sergei's oil money has dried up,
FBI认为他可能又开始做绑♥架♥生意了
the FBI thinks that he's gone back to kidnapping.
显然 这是他在他们国家的专长
Apparently, that's his specialty back in the motherland.
我们知道他在哪吗
We know where he is?
不知道 但我们已经发布协查通报了
Uh, no, but we have a BOLO out now.
而且FBI正与Winslow家族合作
Yeah, and the FBI is setting up shop with Winslow's family
以防他们接到勒索电♥话♥
in case they get a ransom call.
FBI?
FBI?
勒索呢 -抱歉
Ransom? Oh, I'm sor-- I'm sorry.
不 我只是想 嗯 你们俩应该
Um, no, I was just thinking, um, you two should, uh,
调查一下这个Sergei的背景
check into this Sergei guy's background.
我去验尸间
I've got autopsy.
Knight去Winslow家和FBI
Knight, head over to the Winslows'
一起等勒索电♥话♥
and wait with the FBI for that ransom call.
他们一定会喜欢的 -如果他们敢找你麻烦
They're gonna love that. If they give you any trouble,
我会让Sweeney来解决
I'll have Sweeney smooth it over.
哦 没错 你那位特别的新朋友 Sweeney
Oh, right, yeah, your special new friend, uh, Sweeney.
我觉得他很可爱
I think it's adorable.
我觉得你进错电梯了
I think you're in the wrong elevator.
这部电梯是去法医间的
This one's going to autopsy.
Oh.
看来我只能和你一起下去了
Guess I'll just have to ride down there with you.
我知道你想干什么 -我想做什么
I know what you're doing. What am I doing?
所以你什么都不想说吗
So you're not doing anything?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
不过既然你这么说了
But now that you mention it...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你知道的 总有一天这些按钮会被玩坏的
You know, someday those buttons are gonna break
某人就会因此受伤
and someone is gonna be in a world of hurt.
在医院的时候 你看到了一些东西 对吧
You saw something, didn't you? At the hospital.
Parker 你得和别人谈谈
Parker, you have to talk to somebody,
特别是 如果你看到了鬼魂的话
especially if you're seeing ghosts.
别把事情说得太严重
Let's not overstate things.
也别把事情轻描淡写
Let's not understate them, either.
听着 就像我说的
Look, like I said,
医院还是让我心惊肉跳
hospitals still give me the heebie-jeebies.
当人们感到心惊肉跳的时候
And when someone has the heebie-jeebies,
就会看到本不该看到的东西
sometimes they see stuff out of the corner of their eye.
这就是 胆战心惊的作用原理
That's literally how the heebie-jeebies work.
创伤后应激障碍也是如此
That's also how post-traumatic stress works.
Parker 如果真是这样 你不能忽视
Parker, if that is the case, you cannot ignore this.
谢谢你的关心 但我没事 好吗
I appreciate the concern, but I'm fine, okay?
我向你保证
I promise you.
这不是问题
It's not a problem.
哎呀
Oops.
我今天已经够惨的了
I'm taking arrows from all directions today.
在Mallard医生的办公室
I was going through some old boxes
翻一些旧箱子 结果找到了这个靶子
down in Dr. Mallard's office. I found this board.
他曾经告诉我 他年轻的时候可是个很厉害的飞镖手
He once told me he was quite the dartist back in his day,
所以我想把它挂起来 以此来纪念他
so I thought I'd hang it up in his honor.
顺便说一句 飞镖手这个词是是真是存在的
"Dartist" is a real word, by the way.
我也是才知道
News to me.
不过也许可以找个新地方挂起来
But maybe find a new place to hang it.
说的 现在想想 门旁边
Yeah, I realize that, in hindsight,
确实不是一个好主意
by the door, not the best idea.
从你有空闲时间来看
I take it from all this free time,
你已经完成坏人的尸检了吧
you're done with the bad guy's autopsy?
完成了 Kasie通过DNA找到了线索
Done, and Kasie got a hit on our DNA.
我们的嫌疑人名叫Thomas Hayes
Our suspect's name is Thomas Hayes,
不过根据他的犯罪记录 他在社会上
though according to his rap sheet, on the street,
绰号♥叫 疯狗
he goes by the name... Mad Dog?
基本上是那种普通的雇佣打手
Pretty much your garden-variety thug-for-hire.
死因是钝器撞击颅骨
Cause of death: blunt force trauma to the cranium,
很可能是被我们在他
most likely caused by a metal pipe
脑袋旁找到的金属管给打死的
that we found next to his... cranium.
至少Winslow上尉没有不战而降
At least Lieutenant Winslow didn't go down without a fight.
而且还是拼尽全力
And then some.
疯狗的指关节有明显的创伤
Significant trauma on Mad Dog's knuckles here.
上尉可能打赢了
Lieutenant may have won the war
但自己的伤势也不轻
but definitely took quite the beating himself.
是那种需要医疗救治的伤情吗
The kind that would require medical attention?
我也是这么认为的
That's what I'm thinking.
尤其是疯狗还有助力
Especially since Mad Dog here had a little help.
Kasie在他体内发现了几种认知增强类的药物
Kasie found traces of several nootropic drugs in his system.
认知增强类药物 是 -就是聪明药
Nootropic, as in...? As in smart drugs.
没错 目的是提高你的记忆力 专注力
Yes. Designed to improve your memory, focus,
基本是由高管和科技圈的人士使用
usually used by high-end executives
以提高竞争力
and tech bros looking for an edge.
显然疯狗也在使用
And apparently by Mad Dog.
是啊 很奇怪
Yeah, it's weird.
我原以为他会使用鸦♥片♥或兴♥奋♥剂♥
I would have expected opiates or a stimulant.
也许他在为房♥地♥产♥执照备考
Maybe he was studying for his real estate license.
Nick 说吧
Yeah, Nick, go ahead.
什么时候
When?
看来不会要赎金了
Oh, so much for a ransom.
我在大厅等你
Yeah, I'll meet you in the lobby.
听上去不是什么好消息
That didn't sound good.
Winslow上尉死了
Lieutenant Winslow is dead.
尸体在距离仓库约半英里处被发现
The body was found about a half mile from the warehouse.
具体在哪
Where exactly?
就这么扔在路边
Just dumped at the side of the road.
在某个农产旁边 McGee正通知他的妻子
By some farm. McGee is notifying his wife.
嗨
Hi.
你在跟踪我吗
You stalking me?
跟踪可是犯罪
Uh, stalking is a crime.
我原本是要去跟FBI汇合的
I was on my way to meet the FBI,
但我想我应该加入你们
but I figured I should join you instead.
尤其是现在不会有
Especially now that there's not gonna be
任何的勒索电♥话♥了
any kind of ransom call.
这太不符合逻辑了
Well, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
绑匪不会杀掉他们的摇钱树的
Uh, the kidnapper wouldn't kill their meal ticket.
除非他们不是故意的
Unless they didn't mean to?
根据上尉妻子所说
According to the lieutenant's wife,
他反抗得很激烈
he fought back pretty hard.
所以 或许是他反抗得过于激烈了
So, maybe he fought back so hard
绑匪失手把他杀了吗
that the kidnappers accidentally killed him?
嗯 McGee有关于Sergei的线索
TORRES Hmm. Well, McGee has a... has a lead on Sergei.
Parker
Parker?
哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!
哟 刚才那是怎么了
Yo, what was that?
你刚刚无视了那个停止标识
You just blew through the stop sign.
还觉得这不是问题吗
Still think it's not a problem?
真的吗
Really?
嗯 是的 这确实有趣
Well, yeah, that is interesting.
什么有趣
What's interesting?
抱歉
Sorry.
下次 哼个欢快的小曲
Next time, whistle a happy tune.
哦 我的天 你好 嗨 是的
Oh, my God. Hello. Hi. Yes.
不 不 谢谢你提前通知
No, no, thank you for the heads-up,
尽快把车送过来就行
and just send over the car as soon as you can.
好的
Okay.
你的短♥信♥说很紧急
Your text said it was urgent.
我原本以是紧急情况 现在我只想庆幸自己还活着
I thought it was, and now I'm just happy to be alive.
嗯 我调查Sergei碰壁了
Well, I just hit a dead end with Sergei.
他原本是我们追查上尉绑♥架♥案的 最好线索
And he was our best lead for, uh, lieutenant's kidnapper.
原本是
"Was"?
是的 他 呃 上个月从桥上跳下去了
Yeah. He, uh, threw himself off a bridge last month.
警方说是自杀
Police said it was a suicide.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表