小声点行不行
Would you keep it down in there?!
是我
Yes.
又是我
It's me. Again.
是啊 他们还在继续
Oh, yes, they are still at it.
我才不管是不是只有我在抱怨
I don't care if I'm the only one complaining.
我明早有重要会议
I've got a big meeting in the morning,
得睡足九小时
I need my nine hours.
能不能闭嘴啊
Would you shut the hell up already?!
我听得见
Well, I can hear it.
听着 女士 要是你不解决这个问题
You know, look, lady, if you don't take care of this,
我就...
I'm gonna...
就给你写差评
I'm gonna leave you a very bad Yelp review.
感谢上帝 终于
Thank God. Finally.
真是够了
That is it.
我受够了
I am so over this!
你再发出一点声音
If you make so much as one more sound,
我就过去...
I'm coming over to...
海军罪案调查处 第二十二季第十八集
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我跟你们说
Look, I'm telling you, guys,
副处长拉罗什有问题
Deputy Director Laroche is dirty.
要真有 那他藏得够深的
If he is, he's doing a great job of hiding it.
是啊 说不定该放一放了
Yeah, so great that maybe it's time to let it go.
真好 你俩可真支持我
Good to see you guys both have my back.
麦基 我们支持你
McGee, we have your back,
只是这事快成执念了
it's just this is becoming an obsession.
你还说别人
Like you're one to talk.
怎么 我什么时候执念过
What? When have I been obsessed?
麦当劳烤汁猪排堡事件
The McRib incident.
那不算 那是限时供应
Doesn't count. Limited time offer and...
情况不一样
different rules apply.
你上网找配方
Mm. You went online, got the recipe
试着在家还原
and tried making it at home.
你俩认真的吗
Okay, are you guys serious?
我在说海调处的副处长
Like, I'm talking about the deputy director of NCIS
犯下多重罪行
committing multiple crimes,
你们却讨论三明治
you guys are talking about sandwiches?
那个三明治很好吃 又甜又酸
Delicious and sweet, also tangy.
听着 麦基
Listen, McGee,
要想扳倒拉罗什 得有证据
if you want to take down Laroche, you need proof.
我有希望能拿到
Hopefully, I have that on the way.
有个在司法部的朋友
Got a friend at DOJ
正把一份未公布报告发过来
sending over an unpublished IG report.
报告里到处都是拉罗什的名字
Apparently, Laroche's name is all over it.
不是什么好事
Not a good look.
在报告到手之前
Until that report gets here,
别声张
keep it quiet.
别声张什么
Keep what quiet?
你扳倒拉罗什的
Your top secret quest
- 绝密计划吗 - 我们既不能确认
- to take down Laroche? - We can neither
也不能否认任何细节
confirm nor deny any details of the operation.
消息已经在楼里传开了
Word's been making its way around the building.
跟你们说过 公共场合不适合碰头
I told you guys that the Commons was the wrong place to meet.
想搞政♥变♥
If you're gonna plan a coup,
就别在城♥堡♥老巢内策划
maybe not do it from inside the castle.
政♥变♥ 哪有政♥变♥ 没人搞政♥变♥
Coup? There's no coup. No one's couping.
你可真会骗人
You're very convincing.
不过很遗憾 咖啡时间结束了
But, sadly, however, the coffee klatch is over.
该出发了 有案子
Time to gear up. We got a case.
是托皮卡市的旅行推销员 前台发现的
Traveling salesman from Topeka. Front desk found him.
威利·罗曼看起来像是附带伤害
Yeah, looks like Willy Loman is collateral damage.
主事件在隔壁房♥间
The main event is in the room next door.
听说又发现了三具尸体
Yeah, heard you got three more bodies?
一个目击者都没有
And not a single witness.
四个人在两个房♥间里被枪杀
How does no one hear a gunfight
居然没人听到
that kills four people in two rooms?
我觉得这地方的人都
I get the feeling this is a "Mind your own business"
不爱管他人闲事
kind of place.
你拍到那双拖鞋了吗
You get a shot of those slippers?
我一直在找那样的款式
I've been looking for a pair like that.
怎么
What?
是给我爸找的 别这么挑剔
It's for my dad. Don't be so judgy.
根据他们的身份证 三个受害者都是退伍军人
According to their IDs, all three victims are vets.
太惨了 他们为国家服务 平安归来
That's rough. Serve your country, come home safe,
结果却死在这种烂旅店里
wind up dead in some fleabag motel.
看来我们知道谁写不了
I think we know who's not writing
下一次的部队广♥告♥文案了
the next armed services ad campaign.
没有行李 浴室里也没有洗漱用品
No luggage, no toiletries in the bathroom.
我感觉他们不是住在这里
I don't think they were staying here.
看起来像是某种聚会
Looks like some kind of meetup.
会不会是... 毒品交易出了岔子
Maybe a... a drug deal gone wrong?
没有打斗的痕迹
No signs of a struggle.
我觉得更像是被伏击了
I'd say it looks more like an ambush.
是啊
Yeah.
而且下手很狠
And a messy one, at that.
好吧 谁想和我一起
Okay. Who wants to play
走"血脚印的追寻"线
"follow the bloody footprints" with me?
感觉不需要了
Don't think we have to do that.
刚收到通缉令 有个满身是血的家伙
Just got a BOLO. Guy covered in blood
在大概半英里外的公交车站
at a bus stop about a half mile from here.
- 吉米 - 怎么了
- Jimmy. - Yeah?
- 坚守阵地 - 尼克
- Hold down the fort? - Oh, Nick,
我就是阵地
I am the fort.
我不知道那什么意思
I don't know what that means.
脑子里听起来还挺合理的
It made sense in my head.
反正 你们去吧
But yeah, you guys go,
去当你们的探员
be agents.
"我就是阵地"
"I am the fort"?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
海调处 举起手来
NCIS. Put your hands up.
那是你的血吗
Is that your blood?
她在问你呢 伙计
She's talking to you, buddy.
我需要和XT5256说话
I need to speak to XT5256.
嗯 这代号♥没听过
Yeah, that doesn't sound familiar.
把他铐起来吧
Go ahead, cuff him.
他浑身是血
He's covered in blood.
我刚洗的外套
I just got my jacket cleaned.
好吧 站起来 转身
All right, stand up. Turn around.
我需要和XT5256说话
I need to speak to XT5256.
是是 听到了 但没印象
Yeah, yeah, we heard. It doesn't ring a bell.
- 那是什么 警号♥吗 - 好的 没武器
- What is that, a badge number? - All right, no weapon
也没有明显的伤
and no apparent injury.
现在你这么一说
Yeah, now that you mention it,
听起来确实是警号♥
it does sound like a... like a badge number.
是谁的
Whose is it?
哦
Oh.
是萨姆·汉纳
Sam Hanna.
你怎么认识萨姆的
How do you know Sam?
XT5256
XT5256.
这家伙除了萨姆·汉纳的
Did this guy say anything
警号♥还说了什么吗
besides Sam Hanna's badge number?
托雷斯总算
Torres was finally able
问出个名字 马克·戴维斯
to get a name... Mark Davis.
但系统里没有指纹
But there's no prints in the system,
也没有脱氧核糖核酸记录
and no DNA.
而且档案里可能有几百个叫马克·戴维斯的
And probably hundreds of Mark Davises on file.
甚至几千个
Try thousands.
但只有一个在找汉纳探员
But only one asking for Agent Hanna.
实际上 萨姆·汉纳已不再是海调处的探员了
Actually, Sam Hanna's no longer an agent at NCIS.
什么时候
Since when?
在汉纳的精英小队在夏威夷殉职后
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表