How quaint. Give me a sec.
不过我先说明 我没法把这张地图
Though I got to say, the fact that I don't seem
和已知的任何地理区域匹配上
to be able to match the map
所以我觉得这条线索到此为止了
to any known geography makes me think it's a dead end.
这听起来不像是我认识的凯斯
That doesn't sound like the Kasie I know.
好吧 我只是想现实些
Yeah, well, I'm trying to be realistic.
乐观点呢
Well, try to be an optimist.
我还以为你不喜欢我的乐观态度呢
Oh. I thought you were allergic to my optimism.
我也许是受到你影响了 凯斯
Maybe you're rubbing off on me, Kasie.
我觉得乐观更好
I got a good feeling about this.
- 找到了 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
看 我觉得地图没什么用
See, I don't think the map matters.
有用的是这张纸 看到这条折痕了吗
What matters is the paper. See this crease?
我会说那是条褶皱 但都是一个意思
I would call that a wrinkle, but potato, "potahto."
这是折纸的痕迹 我和马克在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
It's an origami fold. When Mark and I were in Iraq,
我教过他折纸
I taught him how to fold origami.
- 他只会折一种形状 - 好吧
- He only knew how to make one shape. - Okay.
- 我对你想说的有兴趣了 - 有兴趣吗
- I like where you're going with this. - You like that?
是啊 还等什么呢 我们来折纸看看吧
Yeah. What are we waiting for? Let's get to folding.
要做的就是折出准确的形状
All you had to do was fold the paper into the right shape,
这些数字就会还原到正确的位置 很简单
and the numbers fell in place. It's simple.
知道马克喜欢折纸的话 就很容易想到了
Simple if you knew Mark had a thing for origami.
幸运的是汉纳探员知道
Lucky for us, Agent Hanna did.
钢铁地平线就没那么走运了
Iron Horizon, not so lucky.
那些数字组成了一串网♥关♥地址
Those numbers formed an IP address
那里藏着
which led to a boatload of evidence
他们所犯下罪行的大量证据
about the crimes they've been committing.
所以马克和他们不是一伙的
So, Mark wasn't working with them.
他是打算通风报信
He was gonna blow the whistle.
他们利用像马克这样
They were taking advantage
走投无路的退役军人
of desperate veterans like Mark.
让他们通过危险的任务赚到快钱
Offering quick cash to go on risky missions.
跟军阀 高♥官♥们合作
Working with warlords, dictators.
一旦走漏消息 钢铁地平线就会
Word got out, Iron Horizon would
以战争犯罪被告上法庭了
be charged for war crimes.
我们在文件里找到了
We found written statements
汽车旅馆事件受害者的书面陈述
from the motel victims in the file.
他们是在帮马克演一出戏
They were helping Mark make a case.
钢铁地平线一定是发现了
Iron Horizon must have caught on
就在汽车旅馆干掉了他们
and gunned them down at the motel.
那马克去哪了
But where's Mark?
我们只能假设他们为了找出
We have to assume they took him alive
藏文件的位置 留了他活口
to find out where he hid the files.
我们是最先发现这个网址的
We're the first ones to access the weblink.
所以他们肯定还在想办法逼他说
So, they must still be trying to get it out of him.
等到马克交代了文件所在
And as soon as Mark gives the files up,
钢铁地平线就会杀了他
Iron Horizon will kill him.
如果我们先找到他的话就不会
Not if we get to him first.
马克落到那些坏蛋手里已经有段时间了
The bad guys have had Mark for a while.
希望他能挺住
Hopefully he can hold out.
他坚强得不得了
He's a tough son of a bitch.
但每个人都有自己的弱点
But every man has their breaking point.
最新进展 我们还在尝试
Update. We're still trying
找出钢铁地平线的行动基地
to find Iron Horizon's base of operations.
找了十几个地址 但都不是真的
We got a dozen addresses, but none of them are real.
都是些假名 皮包公♥司♥和海外账户
It's all aliases, shell companies and offshore accounts.
钢铁地平线总会留痕迹的
Iron Horizon can't be a total ghost.
肯定有财产记录
There's got to be property records,
- 经营地合同之类的 - 还有税务文件
- vendor contracts. - Tax documents.
我准备说"军♥火♥购买♥♥记录"
Oh. I was gonna say "Weapon purchases."
不过当然 税务也是
But sure. Taxes.
他们有几家有限公♥司♥报过税
A few of their LLCs have filed their 1120s.
那么我们就可以仔细捋捋这些交易记录了
So we could comb through their recorded transactions.
法务会计
Forensic accounting.
- 有点意思 - 这些家伙真的
- That's fun. - Are these guys really
在通过捐款来避税吗
taking charitable deductions?
- 看起来是 - 这些家伙可不像做慈善的
- Looks like it. - Nothing charitable about these guys.
这下我可被坑了
Well, I'll be damned.
贾斯汀
Justin,
点三分熟的牛排 是它端上来是鲜活的
when I order a steak rare, I want it still mooing.
有空吗 参议员
Got a minute, Senator?
汉纳先生
Mr. Hanna,
我说过我们会仔细考虑
I said we'd take your recommendations
你的建议
under advisement.
尽管我佩服你锲而不舍的精神...
While I admire your persistence...
钢铁地平线
Iron Horizon.
我应该知道这是什么吗
Am I supposed to know what that is?
是你最大的赞助者之一
It's just one of your biggest donors.
我的赞助者很多
I have a lot of donors.
人们都很愿意来支持我
People feel very passionate about supporting me.
那么如果得知
And how would they feel
你收受一家犯下战争罪的公♥司♥的赞助
if they knew you were taking donations
他们会怎么想呢
from a company that's committed war crimes?
你觉得这会怎么影响你的连任机会
How do you think that would affect your reelection chances?
我的选民们关心的是我辖区内发生的事
My constituents care about what's happening at home,
而不是... 这种地方
not... wherever this is.
这地方离这只有十英里
This is ten miles from here.
这些人是美国♥军♥队的退役军人
These men were U.S. Military veterans.
钢铁地平线把他们杀了
Iron Horizon had them killed.
这足够算作你辖区内的事了吗
Is that close enough to home for you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
看来我还是懂些官场上的门道的
Seems like I know how the real world works after all.
萨姆让那个参议员
Sam had the senator
动用了些关系 搞到了
pull some strings and get
钢铁地平线名下资产的清单
a list of Iron Horizon assets.
原来他们在巴尔的摩港口有一艘货船
Turns out they have a transport ship in the port of Baltimore.
说政♥府♥工作效率低下的人
Well, whoever said the wheels of government move slowly
一定没碰到特别探员汉纳
never met Special Agent Hanna.
登船记录证实
Dock footage confirmed
马克两天前被带上了船
that Mark was brought on board two days ago.
我们要对付的人呢
Well, who are we up against?
钢铁地平线雇来的雇佣军
Mercenaries hired by Iron Horizon.
一帮俄♥罗♥斯♥的在逃罪犯
A bunch of wanted Russian criminals.
要是发现我们要救马克 他们就会杀了他
They find out we're trying to rescue Mark, they'll kill him.
我们检查通讯
Can we have a comms check?
都上船了吗
Everyone on board?
船舱里情况如何
How's the belly of the beast?
意外得很空 目前是
It's surprisingly empty, for now.
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
能同时搜寻到更多地方
Cover more ground.
上船舱是通讯设备所在的位置
Okay, upper deck is communications.
下船舱是引擎和管道
Lower deck is the engine and pump rooms.
一堆湿哒哒的管道吗 不要 谢谢了
Ooh, a bunch of leaky pipes? Uh, no, thanks.
猜拳决定吧
Shoot for it?
你应该出剪刀的
Should have picked scissors.
你俩往上吧
You two start climbing.
我和奈特往下走
Knight and I will head down.
他总是出布 我故意让他赢了
He always plays paper. I let him win.
我听到了啊
Hey, I heard that.
那边情况如何
What's your status?
在往引擎舱走了
Headed to the engine room.
彼得罗夫 来水泵房♥的人♥质♥这边搭把手
收到 来了
再报告一下上舱的状况
他说的什么
What'd he say?
卡伦懂俄语 我不会
Callen speaks Russian, not me.
我前任教过我一些词 他们说的
My ex taught me a few words. They either said
要不就是他们的土豆发芽了
they got bunions in their potatoes
要不就是他们把人♥质♥关在了水泵房♥里
or they're holding hostages in the pump room.
希望是后者吧
Let's hope it's the latter.
他们一定是在说马克
They got to be talking about Mark.
好 我们往下走 跟他们会合...
All right, we'll head down. We'll meet them...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表