听起来更假
Well, that sounds even worse.
不过谢克真有其人
Except Shaker is real.
而且有他的逮捕记录能证明
And he's got the rap sheet to prove it.
持枪抢劫汽车
Armed car robberies,
偷运货物
secured cargo jobs.
看来我们找到生日盗贼了
Well, looks like we found our birthday thief.
好了 来查查谢克那些熟人
All right, let's start looking into Shaker's known associates,
看看他金主是谁 托雷斯
find out who's bankrolling his jobs. Torres?
好 这就给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll call the FBI. On it.
- 麦基... - 我知道 我现在就回家
- McGee... - No, no, I know, I'm-I'm going home.
麦基探员
Agent McGee.
我刚知道发生了什么
I just found out what happened.
希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
昨晚确实挺难熬的
Yeah, it was a rough night.
你呢
How was yours?
你真该好好休息几天
You should really take it easy for a few days.
谢谢 我会考虑的
Thanks. I'll consider that.
我现在真得回家吗
Do I really have to go home now?
是的
Yes.
但回去前
But before you do,
你去见见吉米
make sure you see Jimmy.
吉米已经检查过我了
Jimmy's already cleared me.
是 这次说不定他能
Yeah, maybe this time he can draw
刻画出更好的结论
some better conclusions.
麦基得了脑震荡
For a guy with a concussion,
还能记得这么多细节
McGee had some pretty solid details.
嘿梵高 小点声
Hey, keep it down, Van Gogh.
我们本不该调查这起谋杀迷案的
We're not supposed to be working the murder mystery.
这不是迷案
It's not a mystery.
麦基看到了
McGee saw what he saw,
我们就该尽全力帮助他
and we should do everything we can to help.
我明白你的意思 但现在
Yes, I hear you, but right now
我简直被生日大盗的熟人圈
I am buried in our birthday bandit's
淹没了 你知道吗
known associates, and let me tell you,
小克里斯平·谢克的朋友
Crispin Shaker Jr.'s got
比金毛寻回犬的朋友还多
more friends than a golden retriever.
看样子小偷之间还挺团结
Well, I guess there is loyalty among thieves.
可惜他们都和抢劫案无关
Too bad none of them connect to the robbery.
好了 那这就在浪费时间
Okay, well, then this is a waste of time.
谁和帕克说一声 别管抢劫案了
Someone should tell Parker to drop the robbery
赶紧把注意力放到拉罗什案上
and start focusing on Laroche.
吉米
Jimmy?
- 你有空吗 - 嗯
- You got a sec? - Mm-hmm.
你现在可以告诉他了
You can tell him now.
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Mm-hmm. - Hmm.
先说清楚 我完全支持
Just to be clear, I fully support
正在进行的所有调查
all ongoing investigations.
挺好的
Good to know.
我要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
再画一张不归档的素描吗
Oh, another off-the-books sketch?
我在找我妈妈的墓地
I'm looking for my mom's grave.
你不知道她被埋在哪了吗
You don't know where she's buried?
有些墓地被移走了
The cemetery's moved some plots
档案也乱七八糟 我想着
and the records are a mess, and I figured, uh,
要是有人和
if anyone had connections
殡葬行业有联♥系♥的话...
to the mortuary world...
当然可以了
Oh, of-of course, yes.
- 我会给他们打电♥话♥的 - 多谢
- I'll make some calls. - Thanks.
不介意的话 我想问问...
If you don't mind me asking...
怎么想起来找这个了
...what made you start looking?
心结
Closure.
我就离开两分钟
I am gone for two minutes,
回来就多了个额外任务
and I come back with a side quest.
帕克刚刚让我...
Parker just asked me to...
你知道自己
You realize you didn't finish
话没说完 对吧
that sentence, right?
这脸上的胡子看着有点眼熟
That facial hair, that looks familiar.
没想到你还挺关注胡子
Didn't know that you kept tabs on beards.
不 只知道这一个
No, just this one.
浪费时间到此为止了
So much for a waste of time.
麦基 等一下
McGee! Hold up.
我有东西要给你看
I got something you need to see.
就是他 这就是拉罗什开枪打的那个人
That's him, that's the man Laroche shot.
他叫杰森·米克斯
Name is Jason Meeks.
我们觉得他参与袭击了生日车
We think he's part of the crew that hit the birthday truck.
所以抢劫案和谋杀案之间有关联
So the robbery and the murder are connected?
而且共同点就是拉罗什
And the common denominator is Laroche.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
我是督察长雷吉娜·沃德
Inspector General Regina Ward.
我们聊聊 麦基探员
I need a moment, Agent McGee.
我正要回家
I was just headed home.
给完口供再走
Not before I take a statement.
我已经就事故做过陈述了
I already gave a statement on the accident.
我来这不是为了这个
That's not why I'm here.
有人对你正式提起诉讼了
An official complaint has been filed against you.
诉讼什么
For what?
职业行为不端
Professional misconduct.
骚扰
Harassment.
滥用职权
Abuse of power.
你正在被调查
You're under investigation.
是拉罗什
Laroche.
黛利拉·菲尔丁: 现在无视我了吗
接下来是什么 地下室里的船吗
怎么没人告诉我这件事
Why wasn't I told about this?
副处长拉罗什向监察长办公室
Deputy Director Laroche filed a formal complaint
提出了正式诉讼
with the IG's office.
我们进行工作不需要得到你的批准
We don't need your permission to do our job.
职业礼貌呢
And professional courtesy?
如果你对流程有什么疑问
If you have any questions about protocol,
可以和总检察长说
take it up with the attorney general.
我已经联♥系♥国防部长了
Already put a call in to the secretary of defense.
一定会和他反应这件事的
I'll be sure to bring this up.
很好 等我调查结束后
Good, when my investigation is complete,
我们可以一起讨论
we can all have a chat.
拉罗什肯定有充足的依据
Laroche must have made quite the case.
不过 他在司法部的关系肯定也帮了不少忙
Then again, I'm sure his connections at DOJ helped.
这是一次独♥立♥调查 处长
This is an independent investigation, Director.
不是人情
Not a favor.
那就好
Well, that's good to hear.
我可不想让表象盖过事实
I wouldn't want optics clouding the facts.
我只关注事实
Facts are all I deal in.
现在你要是没什么事的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去单独访谈了
I have a private interview to conduct.
结束后会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm done.
我等着
I look forward to it.
麦基被陷害了
McGee's getting railroaded.
是啊 然后我们还看着火车从他身上碾过去
Mm-hmm, and we are supposed to wave
挥手致意
as the train runs him over.
与此同时 我们"不小心"结婚了
Meanwhile, we "accidentally" get married
然后中了大奖
and we hit the jackpot.
什么
Hmm?
汽车保险折扣
Car insurance discounts.
享受婚姻利率
Marriage rates.
真不错
Oh, nice.
我的健身房♥会员费打了八五折
I got 15% off of my gym membership.
看见没 我们利用制度优势得到了津贴
See, we take advantage of the system and we get perks.
麦基说了实话 却被碾得粉碎
McGee tells the truth and gets flattened.
是啊 这不对
Yeah, that's not right.
那我们就纠正它
Then we make it right.
别再比较那些会员计划了
Stop comparing loyalty programs
开始调查拉罗什吧
and start looking into Laroche.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表