什么? 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
这些东西非常易燃
This stuff is highly combustible.
糖粉 - 是的 这叫做燃烧爆♥炸♥
Powdered sugar? Yeah, it's called deflagration.
你见过磨坊爆♥炸♥的吗
You ever seen a grain elevator explode, huh?
原理是一样的
Same concept. Yeah. Oh.
我还以为蛋白酥是你实验室里最危险的东西呢
And I thought meringue was the most dangerous thing in your lab.
其实 对你来说
Oh, actually, for you,
我才是这个实验室里最危险的
I am the most dangerous thing in this lab.
因为Jimmy
Hmm? Because...
把你和Robin的事情告诉我了
Jimmy told me about you and Robin.
他说的吗
He did? Mm-hmm.
他告诉我它在保险箱里
He told me it was in the vault.
但我知道密♥码♥
Oh, yeah, but I know the combination:
恭维和一袋花生M&M
Flattery and a bag of peanut M&M'S.
听着 Nicholas
Hmm? Listen, Nicholas,
我心疼你 好吗
I love you, okay?
我心疼你 我为你高兴
I love you, I'm happy for you.
但如果你明天晚上之前不告Jess
But if you don't tell Jess by tomorrow night,
我会告诉她的 因为我不愿意对
I'm going to 'cause I refuse to keep a secret
我的朋友保守秘密 明白吗
from my friend, okay? Got it?
好吧
Yeah...
我明白
I got it.
很好
Good.
好吧 现在把这个戴上
Okay, now put this on.
因为今晚
Because tonight,
我们要烘焙
we bake.
我们闭店了
We're closed.
我不是来买♥♥糕点的
I'm not here for pastries.
Alden我很忙
I'm busy, Alden.
而且我的律师告诉我不要跟你说话
And my lawyer told me not to talk to you.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
人挺好
Nice guy.
是你朋友Charlie推荐他的吗
Did your friend Charlie recommend him?
你昨天给他送了货
You made a delivery to him yesterday.
你知道他是毒贩吗
Did you know he was a drug dealer?
我知道你是联邦探员吗
Did I know you were a Fed?
Alden 他只是名顾客
He's just a customer, Alden.
仅此而已
That's it.
跟你一样
Same as you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在帮你
I'm helping you.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
Eleni 我觉得你需要
Well, I think you do, Eleni.
我不知道你牵涉什么
I don't know what you're into.
见鬼 或许你也是个毒贩
Hell, maybe you're a drug dealer, too.
我知道你在乎Virgil
I know you cared about Virgil.
你在没人愿意给他机会的时候 给了他一个机会
You gave him a chance when nobody else would.
我只想找出是谁杀了他
I just want to find who killed him.
你在这里什么也找不到
You're not gonna find anything here.
Alden 放弃吧
Do yourself a favor, Alden.
在其他人被害之前放弃吧
Drop it before someone else gets killed.
我想让你离开
I want you to leave.
离开 或者我给律师打电♥话♥
Leave or I'm gonna call my lawyer.
Parker.
Parker.
你说Diaz是这件事的
You said Diaz was the responding officer
值班警官
on this?
等一下
Yeah, one second. Hey.
Mandel 谢谢你的电♥话♥
Thanks for the call, Mandel.
我听说你们发布了嫌疑人的通缉令
Well, I heard you had a BOLO out
是关于Virgil谋杀案的嫌疑人
on a person of interest in Virgil's homicide.
这是你要找的人吗
This your guy?
Charles Barbieri.
Charles Barbieri.
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
另一个被害人是谁
Who's the second victim?
Paul Gomez.
显然 他和Barbieri为了争夺地盘
Apparently, he and Barbieri have a history
有过争斗
of fighting over this turf.
看来他们终于解决了这个问题
I guess they finally settled it.
我和缉毒队的谈过了
Yeah, I spoke with MPD Counter-Narcotics.
街头传闻说 城里来了新货
Word on the street is, there's some new product in town,
所有帮派都想分一杯羹
and all the gangs want a piece.
Parker 这是一场全面的毒品战争
It's an all-out drug war, Parker.
而Eleni的面包店就是中心地带
And Eleni's bakery is ground zero.
那些是她说的吗
Those were her words?
放弃
"Drop it"?
在别人死之前
"Before someone else gets killed."
然后两个敌对的毒贩死了
Then two rival drug dealers turn up dead.
算上Virgil 24小时内已经有三具尸体了
With Virgil, that makes three bodies in 24 hours.
看来你的面包师并没有虚张声势
Well, I guess your baker wasn't bluffing.
问题是 她都知道什么
The question is, what does she know
为什么不愿说出来
and why won't she tell us?
Hines女士检测了案发现场
Did Ms. Hines test the bakery box
发现的包装盒了吗
that was found at the crime scene?
是的 发现了蛋清、糖和可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, traces of egg whites, sugar, and cocaine--
跟在面包房♥发现的蛋白酥成分一样
same as the meringue found at the bakery.
我跟我在缉毒局的主任联♥系♥过了
I spoke with my counterpart at the DEA.
最近一直在严抓禁毒工作
Drug interdictions are at an all-time high lately.
帮派们不顾一切地想要
The gangs are desperately looking
找到新的转移毒品的方式
for new ways to move their product.
看起来他们找到了 -是的
Looks like they found it. Yeah,
而且为此互相残杀
and they're killing each other for it.
你认为Virgil的凶案背后要传递的
Do you think that was the message
消息是这个吗
behind Virgil's murder?
交出配方或者后果自负
Hand over the recipe or else.
呃 看起来你的朋友选了后果自负
Well, it seems like your friend chose "or else."
她不是我的朋友 Leon
She's not my friend,
她很明确地表明了这一点
Leon, she made that clear.
我今天早上见了gorman法官
I met with Judge Gorman this morning.
正如期望的那样 她做出了利于我们的裁定
As expected, she ruled in our favor.
这个案子是我们的了
The case is ours.
前提是 你还想要的话
That is, if you still want it.
好的 对 -Knight 你跟我一起
Okay. Yep. Knight, you're with me.
我们要逮捕Eleni kostakis
We're arresting Eleni Kostakis.
那会是个问题了
That's gonna be a problem.
我刚跟监控面包房♥的探员聊过了
I just spoke with the agent who was watching the bakery,
Eleni失踪了
and Eleni is missing.
那个探员人认为Eleni
The agent thinks that Eleni
搭乘运输车溜了出去
slipped out on a delivery truck.
我们能确认卡车的情况吗
We got an I.D. on the truck?
探员刚把照片发给我了
Oh, the agent just sent me photos.
我会发协查通告
I'll put out a BOLO.
Parker
Parker.
最好是好消息 -我刚在楼下和
This better be good news. I was just down
技术部同仁一起 我们试着追踪
with the tech trolls, we were trying to trace
Eleni收到的那笔25,000美元的存款
the $25,000 deposit that Eleni received.
那个离岸公♥司♥ 谁拥有它
The offshore company. Who owns it?
不知道 -那不是我想要的答案 McGee
Don't know. That's not the answer I wanted, McGee.
我们查到了设立公♥司♥的那个律师的信息
We were able to I.D. the lawyer who set up the company.
我明白NCIS中的N是什么意思了
I figured out what the "N" stands for in NCIS:
一无所获 因为你们从我这里一无所获
"nothing," 'cause that's what you got on me
而且从我的客户那里也一无所获
and that's what you got on my client.
Eleni kostakis 她在哪里
Eleni Kostakis. Where is she?
我不知道这个问题的答案
I don't have to answer that.
而且你问我的关于她的任何事情
And anything you ask me about her
都受到当事人特免权的限制
is covered by attorney-client privilege.
但是当你的客户死了的话
But that privilege no longer applies when, uh,
这个限制就不适用了
your clients are dead.
认识他们吗
Recognize them?
在这些人相互把对方打成筛子之前
Before these guys turned each other into Swiss cheese,
他们都是你的客户
they were your clients.
但根据我们刚执行的搜查令的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表