这个奶昔根本擦不掉
This smoothie's just not coming out.
大家不觉得这事儿蹊跷吗
Anyone else find it a little coincidental
他偏偏这个时候发病
that this congenital condition appears now?
先是劳伦被害
First Lauren is murdered
接着我们的头号♥嫌疑人差点丧命
and then our prime suspect nearly dies.
你是说沃斯的中风可能是人为吗
Oh, are you saying that Voss's stroke might not be an accident?
大家听我说
Hold on, everybody, hey!
我有大新闻
I have big news.
我认为沃斯的中风不是意外
I think Voss's stroke wasn't an accident.
巧了吉米 我们刚也得出这个结论
Uh, Jimmy, we're already ahead of you.
噢 我还以为我刚破案了呢
Oh, here I was thinking
算了不重要
I just cracked the case. Never mind.
继续说你的发现
Uh, run with it. What do you got?
我刚看了沃斯的住院病历
Well, I was just reviewing Voss's hospital chart
发现他的血液中有一些奇怪的指标
and I noticed some odd markers in his blood.
又是和血液有关系
Again with the blood.
对 他的凝血因子有点不对劲
Yeah, the clotting factors, they're a bit off.
但沃斯没有任何病史
And Voss doesn't have any history
可以解释这一点
of any condition that would explain it.
那什么可以解释
So what would?
药物
Uh, medication.
他吃的某种东西
Something that he ingested.
考虑到
Considering that
沃斯在进行的液断食谱
Voss is on a liquid-only diet,
你们也许可以从那儿
you might want to start...
下手
there.
我们需要这件衬衫
We're gonna need that shirt.
小心点好吗
Just be careful with it, all right?
这是我最爱的衬衫
It's my favorite shirt.
你们根本不小心
You weren't careful with it.
抱歉 我需要一块足够大的样本
I am sorry. I needed a piece
来进行质谱分♥析♥
large enough for Mass Spec to analyze.
没事 我们让沃斯给你买♥♥件新的
Don't worry, we'll make sure that Voss buys you a new shirt.
这件无可替代
That was irreplaceable.
它材质柔软
The softest of cottons.
旧得恰到好处
Aged just right.
希望它的牺牲值得
I hope the sacrifice was worth it.
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
好了
Okay.
看起来沃斯的奶昔里
Looks like Voss's smoothie
有丰富的水
contained a high water content,
天然糖
natural sugars,
还有大量的甜菜素
oh, and plenty of betanin.
这是甜菜变红的原因
That is what makes beets red.
并不致命
Not exactly deadly.
但对你的衬衫很致命 它原本就救不回来
Except to your laundry. Your shirt never stood a chance.
等等
Wait a minute, hold on.
质谱仪还检测到
Uh, Mass Spec also detected
微量的华法林
trace amounts of warfarin.
这是血液稀释剂啊 可不该出现在奶昔里
That is a blood thinner and that does not belong in a smoothie.
沃斯的症状是因为这个吗
Would that explain Voss's symptoms?
量这么少 应该不是
Uh, no, not this small a dose.
质谱仪都差点没检测到
Mass Spec barely detected it.
但如果沃斯有规律地摄取这个量
But if Voss ingested this amount regularly...
比如近一个月每天六杯奶昔
Like six smoothies a day for the last month?
药物会在他体内积累
The drug would build up in his system, eventually
最终导致严重贫血 加剧他出血性中风的几率
causing severe anemia and drastically increasing
他得出血性中风的几率
his chances of a hemorrhagic stroke.
沃斯一直在被人下毒
Voss was being poisoned.
你认为是有人在他的奶昔里偷偷掺入了毒物
You think someone was spiking his smoothies?
对 我基本锁定是谁干的了
Yep, and I got a good idea who that is.
我刚听说沃斯先生的事
I just heard the news about Mr. Voss.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他还没有脱离危险
He's not out of the woods yet.
你是松了口气
Are you relieved?
还是失望透顶
Or disappointed?
哦 沃斯先生
Oh, Mr. Voss has been
他对我一直很好
nothing but kind to me.
我对他没有恶意
I don't wish him ill will.
嗯 真的吗
Hmm. Really?
你们两个签署的
Because the contract
协议上可不是这么说的
that the two of you signed says different.
我签过保密协议
I signed an NDA.
我不能说里面的内容
I can't talk about what's inside that.
- 哦 但我们可以 - 是的 我们可以
- Oh, but we can. - Yeah, we can.
据我们来看 沃斯没有创立生命序列
And it looks to us that Voss didn't create Life Sequence.
是你创立的
You did.
三年前 在你的车♥库♥
Three years ago, out of your garage.
令人钦佩
Impressive.
唯一的问题是 你没有足够的资金
Only problem was you couldn't get enough funds
来让它落地运转
to get it off the ground.
这时 沃斯从天而降
So Voss came to the rescue.
你的 呃 发光的骑士...
Your, uh, knight in shining...
随便吧
whatever.
氧气罐 谢谢
Oxygen tank? Thank you.
所以你把权力转让给了他
So you signed over the rights to him.
并且作为交换 沃斯投资了公♥司♥
And, in exchange, Voss funded the company.
我们看到了你拿了多少钱
We saw how much you got paid.
你被趁火打劫了
You got ripped off.
所以我很绝望
So I was desperate
并且做了一笔糟糕的交易
and I made a bad business deal.
但这构不成犯罪
That isn't a crime.
是的 但杀人是
No, but murder is.
所以你们在...
So what are you...
在怀疑是我想杀弗莱彻·沃斯
Are you saying I tried to kill Fletcher Voss?
- 你想毒死他 - 什么 不...
- You tried to poison him. - What? No...
但你最终误杀了劳伦
But you ended up killing Lauren instead.
我们做了毒理检查
We ran a tox screen,
在她的血液里找到了同样的抗凝血剂
and the same blood thinner was found in her system.
她一定是喝了些 沃斯的奶昔
She must've drank some of, uh, Voss's smoothie.
就是你专门为他做的
You know, the one that you personally make for him.
我们的法医认为 毒药与她
Our ME thinks that the poison
正在服用的药物相互作用 导致了她的死亡
interacted with medication she was taking and killed her.
而那最终将会查回到你身上
And that eventually would've tracked back to you.
所以你破坏了她的尸体和血液
So you destroyed the body and the blood.
销毁了所有的证据
You got rid of all evidence.
这真是天方夜谭
Okay, this is insane.
什么 你认为我会因为
What, you think I tried to kill Voss
三年前一笔糟糕的交易 去杀了沃斯
because of a bad deal three years ago?
过去已不可挽回
What's done is done.
哦 除非还有机会
Oh, except it it's not.
第一百一十三页 呃...
Page 113, uh...
找一找
Blah, blah, blah.
"如果我死了 所有的权利
"In the event of death, all rights
将会返还给幸存的一方"
revert back to the surviving party."
如果沃斯死了
If Voss kicks the bucket,
你就能拿回你的公♥司♥
you get your company back.
你根本不了解
Okay, you don't understand.
我不想要回我的公♥司♥
I don't want my company back!
算法 测序仪吗
The algorithm, the Sequencer?
都没用的
None of it works!
这是一个骗局
It's all a lie!
什么意思
What do you mean?
沃斯买♥♥下我的公♥司♥后
After Voss bought my company,
他给了我一个光鲜的新头衔 然后...
he gave me a fancy new title, then...
把我彻底踢出了局
completely iced me out.
但我听到了风声
But I hear people talk.
那些健康计划并不准确
The health plans aren't accurate.
系统一直出故障
The system keeps glitching.
但你说过 沃斯两周后
But you told us that Voss was gonna go
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表