噢 我的 -哦
Oh, my... Oops.
哎呀
Oops.
我闯祸了吗
Am I in trouble?
嘿 惹祸精 -来抓我呀
Hey, trouble. Come get me.
我来抓你
I'll come and get you.
Oh!
天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么啦
What is it?
我们应该在密室试试
We should do it in the panic room.
我们绝对应该在密室里来一波
We should totally do it in the panic room.
噢
Ooh.
很别致
Fancy.
Oh.
你先请
After you.
这就像007电影
It's like a James Bond movie.
Q博士
Oh. Q wishes
也会羡慕这样的装备
he had gadgets like this.
NCIS 第二十二季 第6集
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
嘿 -你拿的啥玩意
Yo. Huh. What you got there?
"Knight的社交日" 我拿了一点布洛芬 和维生素C
Oh, I got some ibuprofen, some vitamin C
还有一些传统的电解质饮料
and some good old-fashioned electrolytes.
你认为Knight生病了还是
Were you expecting Knight to be under the weather or...
我几乎可以肯定是这样
I can almost guarantee it.
昨晚在Robin毕业派对上 我是她的同伴
I was her plus-one at Robin's graduation party last night.
是Knight的姐姐吗 -嗯哼
Oh, Knight's sister? Mm-hmm.
她在哪儿毕业的
Where's she graduating from?
某个在线制帽学院
Some online hat-making academy.
这个学位嘛 我是不会为此举办派对的
It's, uh, not exactly a degree I would throw a party for.
不是派对
Oh, not a party.
一场狂欢 老兄
A rager. Dude,
你从没见过那样的Knight
it was a Knight you've never seen.
快说来听听 -首先
Ooh. Do tell. First of all,
她一开始就和她姐姐争锋相对
she started going toe-to-toe with her sister, right?
然后她就喝了几瓶啤酒
And she's, like, starts with a couple of beers, right?
然后嘛 突然之间 她说
And then, all of a sudden, it's like,
要换枪了 改喝龙舌兰了
"I'm switching to guns!" Tequila.
啥 -如果她请病假
What? I wouldn't be surprised
我是一点都不惊讶 -谁要请病假
if she calls in sick. Who's calling in sick?
是Knight
Oh, Knight, uh...
昨晚喝多了
drank a lot last night.
今天早上 她肯定会头痛欲裂的 -噢
Yeah, she's gonna be hurting this morning. Oh.
Torres探员 我是不是觉得你有些幸灾乐祸
Do I detect a bit of schadenfreude, Agent Torres?
Parker 是在说我吗 没
Parker, me? No.
我只是很难过
I'm just so sad
她今天肯定会痛苦不堪
that she's gonna be in a world of pain today.
早上好
Good morning.
哦
Ooh.
我脸上有什么东西吗
Do I have something on my face?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你知道
You know,
昨晚
just last night...
没事
Oh. Fine.
一早醒来 去跑步了
Woke up early, went for a run.
终于完成了那些我一直想做的调查报告分♥析♥
Finished up those ROIs that I've been trying to get to.
正如我所预料的
It's as though you're in top shape,
Knight探员 状态很好
Agent Knight, just like I'd expect.
这些是什么东西
What's all this?
Oh.
你以为我会宿醉头疼
You thought I was gonna be hungover.
就算是犀牛 昨晚也会喝醉的
A rhino would have been hungover after last night.
得了吧
Oh, please.
只是喝了几杯而已
It was just a couple of drinks.
再说了 忘带夹克的又不是我
Besides, I am not the one who forgot his jacket.
这不是我的夹克
That's not my jacket.
肯定是
Sure it is.
我冷的时候 你把它披在我的肩上
You put it on my shoulders when I was cold.
披在你肩上吗
On your shoulders?
对呀 在我冷的时候
Yeah. When I was cold.
我想我知道我的夹克在哪儿
Huh. I think I know my own jacket.
特别是
Especially...
因为它就在我椅子上
since it's sitting over there on my chair.
女士们先生们 我们有案子了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a case.
有太多疑问了 有太多问题了
So many questions. So many questions.
比如这件夹克是谁的
Like whose jacket is this?
你最后是怎么把它穿回家的
And how did you end up wearing it home?
你们可以稍后再讨论Knight探员的穿衣选择
You can discuss Agent Knight's wardrobe choices later.
你们都得去乔治城(华盛顿历史最悠久的街区之一)
Y'all need to get to Georgetown.
Hemstead法♥院♥有一具尸体
There's a body at the Hemstead Court.
此事还需要保密
This one needs to stay on the DL.
Freddy Martin家发生了一起抢劫未遂
There was an attempted robbery at the home of Freddy Martin.
Radmore公♥司♥首席执行官 Freddy Martin
CEO of Radmore Freddy Martin.
那个防务承包商吗
The defense contractor?
那个规模很大的防务承包商 -为什么要保密
The very big defense contractor. Why's it on the DL?
国防部长这么要求的
Because the secretary of defense says it is.
一个枪伤
Seems like a lot of blood
怎么会流这么多的血
for a single gunshot wound.
那是因为子弹切断了颈动脉
That's because the bullet severed the carotid artery.
枪法真准
It's a perfect shot, really.
如果目标是
If the goal was to make
制♥造♥尽可能大的混乱
as much of a mess as possible.
如果你不知道
If you didn't know that there was
公♥寓♥里有人闯入 为什么会躲在密室中呢
intruders in the apartment, why were you in the panic room?
我们正在进行讨论
Oh, uh, we were having, um, a discussion.
然后 呃 在这个 讨论中
And, uh, when during this...
你是什么时候意识到发生了入室盗窃的
discussion did you realize that there was a break-in?
当一个带着面具的大个子出现在门口的时候
When a giant man in a mask appeared in the doorway.
然后你就开枪打死了他 -当时
At which point you shot him. At which point
我就惊慌失措了
I had a panic attack.
是我向他开的枪
I shot him.
哦
Oh.
Martin先生 您的妻子真勇敢
You have a very brave wife, Mr. Martin.
她不是他的妻子
She's not his wife.
我才是
I am.
Sheila
Sheila.
Melinda 关于浴袍的事 我很抱歉
Melinda. Sorry about the robe.
留着吧 -听着 宝贝
Keep it. Listen, baby,
我可以 -能解释清楚吗 我很怀疑
I can... Explain? I doubt it.
但我很想听你试试
But I'm dying to hear you try.
Martin夫人 我是特别探员Park -等等 先别说
Uh, Mrs. Martin, I'm Special Agent Park... Hold that thought.
你不能再进入那里
You can't go back there.
Freddy 我们得单独谈谈
Freddy, we need to speak. Alone.
给我们点空间
Give us the room.
恐怕在犯罪现场不能这样
I'm afraid that's not how crime scenes work.
好极了 Freddy 去外面
Very well. Freddy. Outside.
夫人 在我对你问询完之前
Ma'am, you won't be going anywhere
你哪儿都不能去
until I've had the chance to question you.
随你便吧
By all means.
那我们是在血腥的卧室谈
Shall we speak in the bloodbath
还是在那个和我丈夫
that was my bedroom or next to the woman
滚床单的女人旁边谈
who's sleeping with my husband?
我们大家都去外面怎么样
How about we all go outside?
多么与众不同的想法
What a novel idea.
哦 这太尴尬了
Oh, that was awkward.
好了 按我们的规矩做事吧
Yeah, so let's do our thing
这样我们就能在第二轮较量开始前离开这儿
so we can get out of here before round two starts.
Nick还在查看监控录像
Well, Nick's still combing through the security footage.
但不管闯入者是谁 都没有动保险箱
But whoever broke in here didn't touch the safe,
现金或任何珠宝 -好吧
the cash or any of the jewelry. Okay.
那么 他们的目标是什么
So, what were they after?
我不认为是为了某样东西 我认为是奔着人来的
I don't think it was a what. I think it was a who.
我在尸体下面
Yeah, I found this underneath the body
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表