海军罪案调查处 前情提要
我不相信你 去年托雷斯
I don't trust you. You were the only one that knew
在内克斯贩毒集团当卧底的事 只有你知情
that Torres was undercover with the Nexus cartel last year.
你觉得是我暴露他了吗
You think I burned him?
卡拉·马里诺
Carla Marino,
中西部最大的
matriarch of the biggest
有组织罪犯家族的女族长
organized crime family in the Midwest.
还没人成功扳倒她
And no one's ever been able to take her down.
我在联调局专案组里花了很多年想拿下
I spent years on an FBI task force trying to.
诶呦 奥尔登
Mm... Alden.
很怀念这些
I've missed this.
你们两个 立刻放下武器
Both of you, drop your weapons right now.
二对一
Two against one.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
银行账户信息
banking info.
你们是时候知道真♥相♥了
It's time you know the truth.
八个月前
拉罗什督察
Inspector Laroche.
八个月前
拉罗什督察
Inspector Laroche.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
感谢和我见面 很抱歉我迟到了
Thanks for meeting me. Sorry I'm late.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
所以
So...
司法部能为国防部做些什么呢
what can the DOJ do for the Department of Defense?
我猜你们应该听说了内克斯
I imagine you've heard of Nexus?
当然
Of course.
这些年来我们一直想抓捕他们
We've been trying to take them down for years.
你们可能机遇来了
Well, you just might get your chance.
有个机会
An opportunity's come up.
最近得到消息 那个贩毒集团在国防部内部
Recently, we learned that the cartel has had a mole
安插了内鬼
inside the DoD.
那家伙胃口太大了后
When the guy got too greedy,
内克斯和他断了关系
Nexus cut ties with him.
断了关系吗
Cut ties?
我们上周从波托马克河打捞到他的尸体
We fished his body out of the Potomac last week.
我们有机会把自己人安插♥进♥去
We have an opportunity to put our own man inside.
让内克斯以为是和一个受贿的政客打交道
Make Nexus think they're dealing with a corrupt politician,
同时他替我们做卧底工作
when all the while he'd be spying for us.
双重卧底的探员
A double agent.
我不是探员
I'm not an agent.
我四处打听过了
I've asked around.
你正是我需要的人
You're exactly what I'm looking for.
我可以安排你到政♥府♥高层的一个职位上
I'd install you in a top government position
整个办公室都听你指挥
with the full power of the office at your disposal.
会让我尸沉波托马克河里的一点好处
Little good that'll do me at the bottom of the Potomac.
不会的
It would never come to that.
只有我知道你的身份
No one but myself would know what you're doing.
如果我接受
If I were to do it,
要怎么跟内克斯联♥系♥上
how would I even establish a relationship with Nexus?
你得凭本事争取
You'd have to earn it.
我们的一个部门有个探员正在
One of our agencies currently has an undercover agent
毒枭内部当卧底
working inside the cartel.
你可以揭穿他 从而赢得他们的信任
You'd blow his cover to gain their trust.
就像下象棋一样
Think of it as chess.
为了将军
To get their queen,
最高机密
为了将军
To get their queen,
最高机密
我们得牺牲自己的棋子
we serve up one of our pawns.
最高机密
我们得牺牲自己的棋子
we serve up one of our pawns.
尼克·托雷斯 海调处特别探员
你知道在让我做什么吗 长官
You realize what you're asking me to do, sir?
我在让你为了合理的理由背叛海调处
I'm asking you to betray NCIS for the good of the cause.
怎么说 你做不做
Now, are you in or out?
海军罪案调查处 第二十二季第二十集
吉米 我们这里有情况
Jimmy, we got a situation here.
大伙们 我没事
Guys, I'm fine.
麦基 走慢点 让我们来帮助你
McGee, slow down. Just let us help you.
你流了好多血
You lost a lot of blood, man...
我没事 说了我没事 好吗
No, I'm fine. I told you, I'm fine, okay?
子弹只是轻轻擦了我
The bullet just, you know, just grazed me.
- 吉米 你能 - 天啊 发生了什么
- Jimmy, would you please...? - Oh, my God. What happened?
他去追拉罗什 然后吃了枪子
He went after Laroche, and he caught a bullet.
拉罗什朝他开枪了
Laroche shot him?
不是 是那个贼开的枪 接着拉罗什枪杀了他
No, the thief did, right before Laroche shot and killed him.
我简直不敢相信他说的话
I can't believe what he told us.
他一直是为国防部长效力的双重卧底
He was a double agent working for SecDef this entire time.
谁是双重卧底 那个贼吗
Who's a double agent? The thief?
不 是拉罗什
No. Laroche.
他在给内克斯
He was trying to make
演最后一出戏
one last play against Nexus.
拉罗什的身份
After Laroche's cover
暴露后 他雇那个贼
was blown, he hired the thieves
去偷东西
to steal something.
偷谁的东西 偷你的吗 麦基
Steal from who? F-From you, McGee?
偷内克斯的 脑子转得快一点 吉米
From Nexus. Keep up, Jimmy.
贼改变了主意
The thieves changed the deal,
拉罗什为了自保 必须开枪
and Laroche had to shoot and kill 'em in self-defense.
行吧 杀了谁 麦基 拉罗什
Okay, shoot who? McGee? Laroche?
我完全听不懂了
I'm so lost right now.
我待会再解释
I will explain everything later.
麦基
So, McGee,
你一直以来追查的目标
your white whale turned out to be
结果是一个好人 你什么感想
one of the good guys. How do you feel about that?
有点奇怪 还在消化这个信息
Little weird. Still processing it.
你俩是和解了
Well, the two of you made your peace,
但帕克和万斯可没有
but Parker and Vance have not.
他们走的时候 你看到他们的表情了吗
Did you see their faces when they left?
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
他们和拉罗什一起在国防部长那里
They're at SecDef with Laroche.
大概在被训
Hopefully giving them hell.
八个月啊
Eight months.
我们为这件事情努力了这么久
That's how long we've been working on this thing,
结果你们插♥进♥来
and then you come in
搞砸了所有事
and trample over everything.
你们破坏了整个行动
You jeopardized the whole op.
如果一开始就
Which we wouldn't have done
让我们知情 事情就不会这样了
if you had just kept us in the loop in the first place.
我试图警告麦基探员离远点的
I tried to warn Agent McGee to back off.
是你让他被枪伤到之前还是之后
Is that before or after you got him shot?
我的两个探员都差点因为你们的行动牺牲
Two of my men were almost killed because of your op.
你应该告诉我们的
You should have told us.
据我所知 莱昂
And last I checked, Leon,
我没有义务告知你任何事
I'm not obligated to tell you anything.
不管怎样 长官
Regardless, sir,
我们事已至此
we're here now.
不如你先告诉我们
Maybe you can tell us
拉罗什到底
what exactly Laroche
从内克斯那偷了什么
stole from Nexus.
是他们一个硬盘的副本
It's a copy of one of their hard drives.
里面的信息可能终于能帮我们拿下他们
What's on it might finally help us bring down the cartel.
现在正是时候
And not a minute too soon.
有消息称内克斯将有大动作
Chatter suggests Nexus is planning something big.
我们必须要阻止
We need to stop it.
拉罗什的卧底身份暴露后
With Laroche's cover burned,
我要让海调处接管这次行动
I'm ordering NCIS to take over the operation.
所以你现在需要我们的帮助了
So now you want our help?
我们需要拉罗什在内克斯收集到
We'll need full access to everything
信息资料的所有权限
that Laroche has compiled on Nexus.
不过这样还不够
It won't be enough, though.
你们还是需要毒枭内部的帮助
You'll still need help from the inside.
什么 你不会是考虑
What, you're not seriously considering
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表