但我们要商定
but we need to agree on
一个联合作战基地
a joint base of operations.
我的想法是 -抱歉打断你 主任
My idea is... I'm sorry to interrupt, Director.
能说句话吗 重要情况
May I have a word? It's important.
是的
Yes.
上将 抱歉离开一下
Admiral, you'll excuse me.
怎么了
What is it?
McGee打电♥话♥了
McGee called.
他刚跟刺客联♥系♥过
He just got off the phone with the assassin.
她抓了Lena
She's got Lena.
杀手威胁说
The assassin is threatening to kill her
不停止会谈就杀了她
unless you stop the talks.
别答应他们 Leon 不要那么做
Give them nothing, Leon. Don't do it.
这是大概五分钟前发来的
This came in about five minutes ago.
别那么做 -闭嘴 大使♥馆♥外面
Don't do it. Shut up. There are reporters
驻扎有记者
stationed outside the embassy.
如果Vance不在镜头前
If Vance does not get in front of cameras
宣布他终止了会谈
and announce he's ending the talks,
Lena Paulsen就会死
Lena Paulsen dies.
你有一个小时
You have one hour.
她是谁
Who is she?
Robyn Kael
Robyn Kael.
原来是记者 现在变激进了
Former reporter, now radicalized,
跟真♥主♥党合作
working with Hezbollah.
我们能追踪通话或者视频吗
Can we trace the call or video?
是从一次性手♥机♥上发来的
It was sent from a burner.
我们试过定位Lena的手♥机♥
We tried pinging Lena's cell,
但是不在线
but it's disconnected.
一切顺利吗 主任
Is everything all right, Director?
是的 上将 一切顺利
Yes, Admiral, everything's fine.
我很快去找你
I'll be right with you.
听着 我知道这件事对你很重要
Look, I know how important this is to you,
但Kael也不是说着玩儿的
but Kael means business.
如果你不出去终止会谈 Leon
If you don't go out there and end these talks, Leon,
她会杀掉她的
she's gonna kill her.
但你就算出去了
But even if he goes out there,
也无法保证Kael不会照样杀了她
there's no guarantee that Kael won't kill her anyways.
我们面对的是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're dealing with a terrorist here.
归根到底你愿意失去哪一方
It all comes down to what you're willing to lose.
你愿意为了会谈拿Lena的生命冒险吗
Are you willing to risk Lena's life for this?
幸好 我不用现在就做决定
Thankfully, I don't have to make that choice just yet.
我们还有一个小时
We still have an hour.
我建议 先生们
I suggest, gentlemen,
你们利用这段时间去找到Lena 要快
you use that time to find Lena. Fast.
发布协查通告
Call in a BOLO.
我会联♥系♥州警
I'll get ahold of the state police.
Curtis 收到
Curtis, I get it.
继续定位她的手♥机♥
Just keep pinging her cell.
Lena的手♥机♥就在外面的什么地方
Lena's phone is out there somewhere.
有收获吗
Anything?
我们有FBI和特区警♥察♥
We got the FBI and the MPD
搜查Kael最后的已知住址
searching all of Kael's last known addresses.
目前 没有收获
So far, nothing.
我跟她的前同事们聊过
I spoke with some of her old coworkers
看他们是否知道她会去哪里
to see if they knew where she might've gone.
没有结果
It was a dead end.
抱歉 我从Lena的酒店
I'm sorry. I got the CCTV footage
拿到了监控器的录像 你们得看看
from Lena's hotel. You need to see this.
那是哪里?
Where is that?
酒店后面
Behind the hotel.
一个工人发现了她的钱包和手♥机♥
A worker found her purse and phone.
她的手是在干什么
What's she doing with her hand?
暂停
McGEE: Pause it.
她在告诉我们去哪找她
She's telling us how to find her.
好的 倒回去
Okay, rewind it.
暂停
Pause again.
现在 放大
Now, zoom in.
那是一款健身手表
That's a fitness watch.
那些手表能把位置信息
Those watches send location information
上传到云端 那就意味着...
to the cloud. That means that...
可以追踪
It can be traced.
我需要进入她的账户
I need to hack into her account.
这就是我们这里现在的情况
This is the situation that we have here.
我必须有一些储备
I must have some reserves.
主任
Director,
你在听我说话吗?
are you listening?
是的 呃...
Yes, um...
上将 我很抱歉 请原谅我
Admiral, I'm sorry. Please excuse me.
我们追踪到了Lena的位置
We tracked Lena's location.
她被关押在十英里外
She's being held in an abandoned
一栋废弃的工业厂房♥里
industrial building ten miles away.
Knight和McGee正在赶过去
Knight and McGee are on their way now.
是的 但是我们有个问题
Yeah, but we got a problem.
我们离最后期限
We've only got five minutes left
只有五分钟了 McGee和Knight
till the deadline, and McGee and Knight
太远了 他们无法及时赶到那里
are too far away. They're never gonna make it in time.
如果你不马上到镜头前
If you don't show up in front of those cameras now,
Lena就会死
Lena dies.
我们需要拖延
We need to stall.
你们好 呃...
Hello, again. Um...
继续吧 很高兴见到大家
Go ahead and roll. Nice to see everyone.
又是你
You again.
是的 呃 Vance主任将会...
Yeah. Uh, Director Vance will--
他会... 他过几分钟就会出来
he'll be... he'll be out in just a few minutes.
呃 但是我...
Um, but I...
我觉得听一下
I thought that it might be interesting,
呃 美国跟委内瑞拉的
um, to hear a brief history of
关系简史 会很有趣
U.S. and Venezuelan relations,
呃 还有 看看我们是如何走到这一历史性时刻的
uh, and-and see how we got to this historic point.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
嗯
Hmm.
委内瑞拉首次跟美国建立外交关系
Venezuela first established diplomatic relations
是在1853年
with the U.S. in 1853.
他们觉得这是什么笑话吗
Do they think this is some kind of joke?
很明显 你的甜心
Obviously, your sweetheart
并不像你以为的
doesn't care about you
那么在乎你
as much as you thought.
起来 起来!
Get up. Get up!
结束了 Kael
It's over, Kael.
放开她
Let her go.
退后
Stay back.
我会让她的脑浆
I'll splatter her brains
洒满这条走廊 我说真的
all over this hallway. I mean it!
不可能
McGEE: Not gonna happen.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up. Hands up.
靠着墙
On the wall.
快点
Come on.
你们会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
有人会说 Miguel Cabrera 呃
Some would say that Miguel Cabrera, uh, was
是大联盟中最伟大的委内瑞拉球员
the greatest Venezuelan player in the Major Leagues,
但是我不知道
but I don't know.
我不知道 你们见过Félix Hernández吗
I don't know. Have you seen Félix Hernández?
谢谢 我会告诉他
Thanks, I'll let him know.
长官
Sir,
Lena安全了 Kael被关起来了
Lena's safe and Kael's in custody.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
现在 请
Now, please,
在他毁掉
get him off the air
我们俩的事业之前 带他离开镜头
before he ruins both of our careers.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表