买♥♥家名单
on the list of buyers for the uranium.
你看
See?
啊 呃...
Sure. Um...
看得怎么样 有进展吗
How's it going? Make any progress?
我们在缩减名单 但还要一些时间
We are culling down the list, but it's taking time.
卡拉给的一些名字
Some of the names Carla gave us are criminals
是还未逮捕的或者行踪不明的罪犯
with outstanding warrants or unknown whereabouts,
所以找他们要花点时间
which makes, uh, finding them to be a little bit of a challenge.
好吧 希望不会是竹篮打水
Oh, great. I hope it's not a wild goose chase.
我这儿有一些线索
Well, I might have something.
我问过一个国土安♥全♥局♥的朋友
I talked to a buddy of mine in Homeland Security.
他们一直在追捕一个极端组织的头目
They have been after the leader of this extremist group
组织叫纯净弥赛亚
The Messiahs of Purity.
我听过他们
I've heard of them.
起步晚发展快的一群白人至上主义者
Bunch of white supremacists. Up-and-comers.
是的 据说他们正在
Yeah. Word on the street is,
试图打响自己的名号♥
they're trying to make their mark.
你觉得他们有可能
You think they might be in the market
买♥♥内克斯的铀吗
for Nexus's uranium?
炸颗脏弹肯定能名声大噪
Detonating a dirty bomb would get them headlines.
这个头目在哪儿
Where's this leader now?
国安局发了通缉令
Homeland has a BOLO out,
等他一出现 我们就抓人
so when he shows up, we should bring him in.
行 好
Yeah, okay.
我是帕克
Parker.
什么时候
When?
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
屠夫刚联♥系♥卡拉 想见她
The Butcher just reached out to Carla. He wants to meet.
我明天会去堪萨斯城
I will be in Kansas City tomorrow.
我希望在那里见到你
I expect you to be there.
别让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
我们能追踪这通电♥话♥吗
Were we able to trace the call?
不行 他用的一次性手♥机♥
No. He used a burner phone.
情况糟了
This is bad.
知道他为什么想见你吗
Any idea why he wants to meet?
你觉得呢
Well, why do you think?
他一定知道我和你做交易了
He must've put it together that I made a deal with you,
现在他诱我现身
and now he's luring me out there
要给我一枪或者更糟
to put a bullet in my brain or worse.
我需要保护 帕克
I am gonna need protection, Parker.
就现在 我们得换家酒店
Now. And we need to change hotels.
他的手下可能在监视我
His guys could be watching me.
我从没见你吓成这样 卡拉
I have never seen you this scared before, Carla.
说实话 我挺享受的
I got to admit, I'm kind of enjoying it.
你不明白
Well, you don't understand.
我见过不少狠角色
I've been up against plenty of tough guys,
我都能应付得来 但这家伙
and I can hold my own. But this guy?
他是个...是个变♥态♥ 疯子
He's... he's sick in the head.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你必须去赴约
You're gonna take the meeting.
你没听见我刚说的话吗
Did you not hear what I just said?
首先 我们不确定他们盯上你了
First of all, we don't know for sure that they're onto you.
他找你可能是需要帮忙
He could be calling because he needs your help
出手那一批铀原料
selling the uranium.
其次 他绝不敢在堪萨斯城动你
And second, he would never make a move against you
那是你的地盘
in Kansas City. That's your home turf.
- 动手等于自杀 - 要是你判断错了呢
- It'd be like suicide. - And what if you're wrong?
我们会保护你 我跟你一起去
You'll have protection. I'll go with you.
假扮你的顾问
Undercover as your consigliere,
我们还会在外♥围♥安排探员
and then we'll have agents stationed outside the meet.
那可真是"安全"多了
I feel so much safer.
虽然不想这么说 帕克 但我同意她
I hate to say it, Parker, but I agree with her.
这感觉不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
你们可能自投罗网
You could be walking into a trap.
我认为值得冒险
I think it's worth the risk.
我们对屠夫一无所知
We've got nothing on The Butcher,
这是接近他的最佳机会
and this is our best shot at getting close to him.
那你俩自己去赴约吧
Well, then you two go fly and take the meeting
因为我不可能去的
'cause I sure as hell won't.
我可不会做这种事
I did not sign up for this.
我们当初不是这么说的
This was not part of the deal!
据我所知 我们的条件取决于你的配合程度
The deal, as I remember it, was dependent on your cooperation,
而目前为止你毫无贡献
and so far you haven't shown us jack!
想要豁免权
If you want your precious immunity,
就拿出诚意来
then you're gonna have to earn it.
詹姆斯
James!
- 嘿 - 哦 乌塔 最近好吗
- Hey! - Oh. Uta. How are you?
见到你真高兴
It is so good to see you.
上次在殡仪大会上
Hey, I bumped into your father-in-law
遇见你岳父 他说你过得不错
at the morticians conference, and he told me you were well.
还行吧 非常感谢你
Yeah, I can't complain. Thank you so much
专程过来帮忙
for coming down and helping out with this.
想找墓地 找我你就
Oh, well, you need to find a gravesite,
- 找对人了 - 你找到她了吗
- I'm your gal. - You found her?
我查了殡仪馆留言板
I went onto the funeral parlor message boards.
我跟你说 那里怪人不少
Oh, have a lot of wackos there, let me tell you.
不过我查到她被转移到
But I learned that she had been moved
密尔沃基的墓园
to a cemetery in Milwaukee.
我和墓园主联♥系♥了 他很内疚
I spoke with the owner, and he feels terrible
没通知你朋友
that your friend wasn't notified,
但因为死者家属资料不全
but there was no next of kin paperwork...
没关系
It's fine.
我朋友知道找到人就安心了
My friend is just gonna be so relieved that you found her.
对了 呃
Yeah. Oh, um,
墓园主找到了原始死亡证明
the owner did find the original death certificate,
- 寄给了我 万一你朋友想要 - 噢
- which he sent it to me, in case your friend wanted it. - Oh.
他肯定很感激
I'm sure he'll appreciate that.
怎么了
What is it?
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
不好说
I'm not sure.
抵达堪萨斯城后
Once you touch down in Kansas City,
当地分局和联调局的探员
you'll be met by agents
会接应你们
from our local office along with the FBI.
他们会先确认安保流程
They'll run down security protocols
然后再带你们
before taking you to the meeting
- 去见屠夫 - 知道了
- with The Butcher. - Got it.
真的不该这么做
This is a mistake.
这位是海调处探员拉莫斯
This is NCIS Agent Ramos.
联调局探员福特
FBI Agent Ford.
他们会全程陪同
They will accompany you throughout the journey.
你很安全 女士
You're in good hands, ma'am.
她没问题吧
She gonna be okay?
得等着瞧
Remains to be seen.
会面时你不会佩戴窃听器
During the meeting, you won't be wearing a wire,
但探员会全程监视
but the agents will have their eyes on you at all times.
有状况立刻支援
And if anything should go sideways, they'll be there.
二十四小时后见
I'll see you in 24 hours.
- 新进展吗 - 是国土安♥全♥局♥的朋友
- News? - Oh, it's a friend from Homeland Security.
他们找到一个
They just found a guy who could be
可能购买♥♥铀材料的潜在买♥♥家
a possible buyer for the uranium.
正在押送过来
They're bringing him in now.
能说下带我来这里做什么
You want to tell me what I'm doing here?
克拉克先生
Mr. Clark,
见过这人吗
have you ever seen this man before?
没有
Nope.
你和内克斯贩毒集团有往来吗
Have you ever had any dealings with the Nexus cartel?
我看起来像什么 像毒贩吗
What do I look like? Some kind of drug runner?
我是保险经纪人
I'm an insurance agent.
同时运营一个
Who also runs a group
宣扬仇恨 煽动暴♥力♥的组织
that preaches hate and promotes violence.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表