nor can he do anything about it
他也无能为力
when we take over navigation of his car.
Kasie 你突破了自己
You've outdone yourself, Kasie.
我还没说完
Oh, and I'm still not finished.
还有吗 -McGee 对你来说还有
There's more? For you there is, McGee.
既然你是我们这儿最好的玩家
Since you are our best gamer...
玩家只有一个
Uh, only gamer.
Nick 谢谢你 玩家不是唯一的
Not the only gamer-- thank you, Nick--
但既然McGee比我略胜一筹
but since McGee is slightly better than me,
我认为他可以获此殊荣
I thought he could do the honors.
好吧 荣誉归我
Well, the honor is all mine.
需要我怎么做
What am I doing exactly?
McGee 你做得很出色
You are doing great, McGee.
说实话 真的很刺♥激♥
I'm not gonna lie, this is a serious rush.
没有比让这家伙自食恶果更爽的了
Nothing like giving this guy a taste of his own medicine.
他马上就要过来了
Got him pulling up in just a second.
兜风的反义词是什么
What is the opposite of joyride?
救命 把我从这弄出去
Help! Get me out of here!
来人啊 救救我
Somebody, help me!
我得说我们正在瞧着它
I'd say we're looking at it.
放我出去
Let me out!
把我从这弄出去
Get me out of here!
别只站在那儿
Don't just stand there!
打开门 放我出去
Open this door and let me out of here.
McGee 我们是不是认识这个家伙
McGee, don't we know this guy?
没错 我们肯定认识这家伙
Oh, yeah, we definitely know this guy.
马上打开车门 放我出去
Open this door and let me out now!
Knight 和 McGee都感到很惊讶
Knight and McGee were surprised.
我们不认为这个律师家伙
They didn't think this lawyer guy
可以聪明到参与其中
was smart enough to be involved.
说到聪明
Speaking of smart...
好吧 我来吧
All right, lay it on me.
是是Grace医生很聪明
Is it "Dr. Grace is so smart"
还是 让我去找Grace医生的决定很明智呢
or maybe how smart I am to go see Dr. Grace?
更像是 Kasie有多聪明啊
Mm, more like, um, "How smart is Kasie?"
对 Kasie
Oh. Right. Kasie.
你以为我会提起我们昨天的失误吗
You think I was gonna bring up our near miss yesterday?
我道过歉了吗
Did I ever apologize?
没有 但 你 嗯
No, but you were, uh...
分心了
distracted.
是啊 分心了
Distracted. Right.
我不知道是因为什么
By what, I don't know.
Nick 如果你不介意的话
Well, Nick, uh, if you don't mind...
我其实不太需要知道
Oh, I don't really need to know.
只要你还好
As long as you're okay
而且你还在解决这个问题 我们就没问题
and you're figuring it out, we're cool.
Parker 如果你需要帮助
Parker, you need my help...
我挺你
...I got your back.
你知道你们刚才
Do you have any idea the level
给一个守法公民带来了多大的恐惧吗
of terror you just inflicted upon a law-abiding citizen?
你是律师 你告诉我们吧
Well, you're the lawyer. Why don't you tell us?
在我律师在场之前我是不会说的
Not until my lawyer gets here.
行吧 那 在等律师的时候
Okay, then, while we wait,
我们来讨论一下为什么把你带到这里来
how about we discuss why we brought you in here?
拜托 我也很想知道
Please. I'd love to know.
你利用你客户的技术
You used your client's hacking technology
不仅偷走了我们的车 这可是联邦罪行
to not only steal our car-- that's a federal offense...
而且超尴尬
And also super embarrassing.
但 更糟糕的是
...yeah, but even worse,
你还偷了其他车
you stole more cars
导致三名真正的守法公民死亡
that led to the deaths of three actual law-abiding citizens.
Cliff 这让你成为杀人凶手
And that makes you a murderer, Cliff.
啥玩意
What?
不 等等 我没杀任何人
No, wait, I didn't kill anybody.
是他们
It was them.
他们是谁
"Them"?
好吧 听着 我承认我可能
Okay, look, I admit I may have
把客户的技术给了第三方
passed on my client's technology to a third party,
但没人应该受到伤害
but nobody was supposed to get hurt.
Cliff 第三方是什么
What third party, Cliff?
坏人 你知道的
Bad guys, you know.
职业骗子 受雇于人
Career crooks, hired muscle.
他们只是利用技术
They were only supposed to use the tech
盗取车辆
to steal the cars,
但还是发生了意外
but accidents happen.
Cliff 我们找到那些车了
Cliff, we found the cars.
这与偷盗车辆没有一点关系
This has nothing to do with stealing them.
那你为何不交代一下 到底发生了什么
So why don't you tell us what's really going on?
或者你可以为整件案子背黑锅
Or you can take the fall for everything.
好吧 我只是
Okay, I just...
我想要先达成协议
I want a deal first.
注意到当你火烧屁♥股♥的时候
Notice how quickly you ask for a deal
你就想快速达成交易
when it's your butt on the line.
如果你希望我交出她
If you expect me to give her up,
我需要一些回报上的保证
I need some guarantees in return.
她
Her?
Her?
我说的是她吗 我是说
Did I say "her"? I meant...
我还能不能达成交易了
Can I get a deal or not?
不用 不需要轮椅
Oh, no. No need for the chair.
我自己就能从这里离开
I can get out of here just fine on my own.
别那么肯定 -探员们
Don't be so sure. Agents.
什么意思 你们 你们来这儿干什么
What do you mean? What are you... what are you doing here?
你的第一个问题不该是关于你已故丈夫的吗
Shouldn't your first question be about your late husband?
是的 比如你们抓到杀害他的凶手了吗
Yeah, like, "Did you catch his killer?"
不 当然
Well, no, of course.
你们抓到了吗 我是说 请告诉我你们抓到凶手了
Did you? I mean, please tell me you found him.
我们的确抓到了
We sure did.
原来他只是一名律师
Turns out he's a lawyer who claims
声称自己只是帮助匿名第三方偷车
he was just helping some unnamed third party remotely steal cars.
啥 太荒谬了
What? That's crazy.
谁听过这种事情
Whoever heard of such a thing?
你男朋友 就是其中之一
Your boyfriend, for one.
没听明白
Excuse me?
你之前的男友
Make that your former boyfriend,
原来也是律师
who, turns out, is also a lawyer.
同一名律师 想象一下
The very same lawyer. Imagine that.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
Ashley 你想脱离婚姻
You wanted out of your marriage, Ashley,
但离婚不是你的选项
but divorce wasn't an option for you.
我们找到你的婚前协议
We found your prenup.
唯一能让你拿到钱的方法
The only way you were ever gonna get even a dollar was
就是让你的丈夫先死
if your husband died first.
所以你和你男友Cliff律师
So you and your boyfriend, Cliff the lawyer, came up with
想到一个能摆脱你老公的计划
a plan to get rid of your hubby.
伪造一个
Fake a kidnapping,
你幸运地从中逃脱
which you luckily escaped from,
而你丈夫死在其中的绑♥架♥
only to have your husband turn up dead.
然后你又多杀几个人 让我们认为你们只是某个
And then you threw in a few more kills to make us think
现代盗车集团的受害者
you were the victims of some modern-day carjacking ring.
不 没有人应该受到伤害
No. Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
有意思的是 Cliff也是这么说的
Funny, that's what Cliff said.
Cliff
Cliff.
让我告诉你有关Cliff的事情
Let me tell you about Cliff.
是啊 Cliff有很多话要对你说
Yeah, Cliff had plenty to say about you.
你俩儿几乎就是天生一对
Almost like you two were made for each other.
我猜你最终还是需要这个轮椅的
I guess you're gonna need this lift after all.
就当你以为见识过所有事情的时候
Well, just when you think you've seen it all.
你遇上了Ashley 和 Cliff
You get Ashley and Cliff.
他们本可以直接开车出车祸 为我们省下不少时间
They could've saved us all a lot of time by driving off of one.
坠崖吗 就像他的名字
A cliff? Like his name?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表