Who is that?
食品储藏室的牧师
It's the reverend from the food pantry.
他拿着钥匙要干什么
What's he doing with a key?
不知道
No idea.
我是说 除非 El Padre 神父 是字面意义的绰号♥
I mean, unless El Padre is a literal nickname.
这是一个误会
This is a misunderstanding.
我只是来存放多余的食物
I was only dropping off extra food.
存在一个空仓库里吗
To an empty warehouse?
我是给工人们的留的
I leave it for the workers.
他们为贩毒集团工作
They work for a drug cartel.
他们看起来人很好
They seemed so nice.
甚至还给了我一把钥匙
Even gave me a key.
看起来 一直供养罪犯
You don't seem upset
并没有让你觉得心烦意乱
that you've been feeding criminals.
谁饿了我都会提供食物的 Parker探员
I feed anyone who is hungry, Agent Parker.
上帝的旨意
Boss' orders.
是吗 根据我
Well, according to
读到的信息 你就是老板
what I'm reading, you are the boss.
Edward Pike牧师 阳光地带
Reverend Edward Pike. Owner
食物银行的拥有者和首席执行官
and CEO of Sunbelt Food Banks.
一点点信仰加上大量努力工作的成果真是令人惊讶
Amazing what a little faith and a lot of hard work can do.
我们的第一个食品储藏室是在我1972款雪佛兰诺瓦的后座上
Our first food pantry was in the back seat of my 1972 Chevy Nova.
我有一辆73款的
I had a '73.
但我的后座并不是用来做慈善的
But I wasn't using my back seat for charity.
呃
Well...
之后我们在西南地区发展到了
We have since upgraded to 23 branches
23个分支
across the southwest.
嗯 我们知道 我们还了解到
Mm. We noticed. We also noticed
这些分支
that these branches
都离贩毒集团的藏身点很近
have been near cartel hideouts.
我不明白
I don't understand.
也许因为你在边境线附近行动
Maybe because you operate near the border,
跨越州界搞船运
ship across state lines,
接收现金捐赠
deal in cash donations.
在我看来是非常好的前端掩护
Sounds like the perfect front to me.
你认为我是那个El Padre吗
You think I'm El Padre?
我看了报纸
I read the newspaper.
但穿职业装不代表我有罪
But wearing a collar does not make me guilty.
但也不能证明你的无辜
Doesn't make you innocent either.
我们是注册的非盈利组织而且接受定期的审计
We are a registered nonprofit that is audited regularly.
我没有犯罪记录
I have no criminal record,
我缴税 我坐公交车
I pay my taxes and I take the bus.
实在不是国际毒枭的生活
Hardly the life of an international drug lord.
我还能帮你们什么忙吗
Is there anything else I could help you with
还是说我可以离开去做我周三的夜间服务了
or am I free to go to Wednesday night service?
给我们一点时间
Give us a minute.
你不信他这套坦诚的表演 对吗
You're not buying this open book act, are you?
我不确定那是不是表演
I'm not sure it is an act.
但那不重要 我们没有能扣留他的证据
But that doesn't matter. We got nothing to hold him on anyway.
我们有仓库的钥匙
We've got the warehouse key,
有贩毒集团的藏身点 有绰号♥
the cartel hideouts, the nickname.
全都是间接证据 你是清楚的
It's all circumstantial. You know that.
我还知道如果这人真的是El Padre 我们
I also know that if this guy is El Padre, we just
已经向他摊牌了
showed him our hand.
如果我们让他离开 我们就再也见不到他
If we let him leave, we're never gonna see him
或者Nick了
or Nick again.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
他不知道这一点
He doesn't know that.
你想丢工作吗 -我不会的
You want to lose your job? I won't.
相信我
Trust me.
不 这次不了
No. Not this time.
牧师 感谢你能来一趟
Reverend, thanks for coming in.
你现在可以走了
You're free to go.
我希望你能找到你们的人
I hope you find your man.
我也希望我没错过公交车
And I hope I didn't miss the bus.
Jess
Jess!
怎么了
What's going on?
我们正在救Nick的命
We're saving Nick's life.
是的 然后呢
Okay, so then what?
没有了 我让Parker联♥系♥你
Nothing. I asked Parker to call you,
然后就是这样了 仅此而已
and here we are. End of story.
所以整个事件的根据
So this whole thing
是一条橡皮筋吗
is based on a single rubber band?
再加上其他的东西 我是说 加起来总够了吧 对吗
Plus the other stuff. I mean, that's got to be enough, right?
淡定 Knight探员 我相信你
Relax, Agent Knight. You sold me.
但不代表司法部也同意 而且
But that doesn't mean the DOJ will agree or that
El Padre也不会突然就交代
El Padre will suddenly confess.
我只是需要时间找到Torres
I just need time to find Torres.
我们是NCIS快速反应小队
This is
NCIS REACT!
时间到了 -你说过司法部
Time's up! You said DOJ
会先联♥系♥的 人♥质♥谈判的基础操作
would call first. Hostage Negotiation 101.
我想教这节课的那天他们没听
I guess they missed that day.
Knight探员
Agent Knight,
开门
unlock the door!
到时间了
It's time.
我们走
Let's go.
一颗子弹
One bullet.
一次机会来证明你的忠诚
One chance to prove your loyalty.
要么她死 要么你死
Either she dies or you do.
很简单的选择 Torres探员
It's a simple choice, Agent Torres.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
等一下
Hold on.
她是NCIS的人吗
She's NCIS?
这不重要 -这很重要
Doesn't change anything. It changes everything.
如果你想让我杀一个我们的人 我需要一个好理由
If you want me to kill one of my own, I need a good reason.
理由就是你的命 -是吗 这个理由还不够
It's called your life. Well, that's not good enough.
我提供的是我的服务 不是我的灵魂
I offered you my services, not my soul.
如果你的老板想让我♥干♥他的脏活
If your boss wants me to do his dirty work,
我需要解释
I want answers.
我们有一个员工
One of our employees
被发现盗窃
was caught stealing,
把钱藏在了一个离岸账户里
hid the money in an offshore account.
账户在他
An account in his
前妻的名下
ex-wife's name.
为什么把钱给她
Why give the money to her?
说是孩子的抚养费
Said it was for child support.
El Padre不喜欢这种行为
El Padre didn't like that.
现在小偷已经死了
Now the thief's dead.
而当我问她账户的时候
And when I asked her about the account,
她假装一头雾水 也就是说她撒谎
she pretended to be clueless, which makes her a liar
而且也是个贼
and a thief.
这个理由怎么样
How's that for a reason?
这是真的吗
Is that true?
不是
No.
我不知道任何账户的事情
I don't know about any account.
我以我儿子的名义发誓
I swear on my son.
如果我们让她活着
If we keep her alive,
我能找到账户
I can find the account.
你在拖延时间
You're stalling.
不 我是在给你提供一份大礼
No, I'm offering you a gift.
如果我能把钱找回来
If I get the money back,
你将赢得声誉
you get the credit.
开门
Unlock the door
否则我们奉命破门而入了
or we have orders to break it down!
我们该怎么办 -你问我该怎么办吗
What do we do? You're asking me?
你是我的律师 我还需要点时间
You're my lawyer. I need more time.
我建议按他们说的做
I suggest doing what they say.
听我说 你已经尽力了
Look, you did everything you could.
是时候放手了
It's time to let go.
我以前经历过一次 -你在说什么
I tried that once. What are you talking about?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表