All right, you find anything on the bodies?
我要洗手
Necesito lavarme las manos.
所以那个在浴缸里被发现的人
So the guy that we found in the bathtub had
他的脖子好像是在打斗中被扭断的
a broken neck as a result of a struggle.
我发现了一些指纹
I found fingerprints
出现在他的手臂和上半身上
on his arms and upper torso.
我们的数据库中有这个指纹吗
Were they in our system?
没有 但是受害者的指纹能识别
No, but the victim's were.
Kasie已经查过了 还把这个报告送了下来
Kasie ran them and sent down that report.
别去拿
Don't.
我们不想在这里被引起注意
Don't want to draw attention to ourselves here.
我只能冒昧地由自己来帮你记住所有内容
I took the liberty of memorizing it all for you.
我的手太脏了
Mis manos... Muy, muy sucias.
受害者叫 Dimitri Yorgi
The victim's name is Dimitri Yorgi.
他有前科 并且有传闻说他是
He's got a rap sheet and is rumored to be
当地一个帮派的枪手
a local gun-for-hire.
猜猜他最爱的杀人手法是什么
Guess what his favorite M.O. is?
下毒
Poison?
具体来说 是河豚鱼的毒素
Specifically, tetrodotoxin from a puffer fish.
他甚至拥有一家热带观赏鱼店
He even owns a tropical fish store,
如果你相信的话
if you can believe it.
好的 所以一定是有人雇佣了Yorigi
All right, so someone must've hired Yorgi
先让他给Barreto下毒 然后再杀了他
to poison Barreto and killed him afterwards
来收尾 -看起来是的
to tie up loose ends. Seems like.
但是为什么要在同一间酒店房♥间里杀了他
But why kill him in the same hotel room?
看起来不太合理
It doesn't make sense.
我不知道 但是我们聊完了吗
I don't know, but are we done here?
我的手快洗脱皮了
My hands are getting rather pruney.
谢谢 Jimmy
Thanks, Jimmy.
西班牙语
¿Cómo se dice...
洗脱了皮 怎么说
"pruney" en español?
官方会谈开始前
We've got less than 24 hours
我们只剩不到24小时了
until the talks officially begin.
我们知道些什么
What do we know?
我追踪了Barreto探员死亡前
I traced Agent Barreto's final movements
最后的行动轨迹
leading up to his death.
在加拉加斯的时候
【注:委内瑞拉首都】
While in Caracas,
他和某人 在一个未在册的公♥寓♥里
he had several off-the-books meetings
有过几次未记录的会面
with someone in an unlisted apartment.
嗯 他是卧底嘛
Well, he was undercover.
我是说 私下见面 多多少少会发生的
I mean, secret meetings kind of go with the territory.
是的 但是他从未把任何一次会面汇报给Vance过
Yeah, but he never reported any of them to Vance.
那就有点奇怪了
That's sketchy.
我只知道这些
I only know about this
因为我追踪了他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的GPS
because I traced his GPS cell history.
知道他和谁碰头吗
Any idea who he was meeting with?
不知道 但可能就是我们的凶手
No. Could be our killer.
好吧 继续查
All right. Keep digging.
那我们的受害者呢
What about our suspect?
我又深入查了下Vega的背景
I dug further into Vega's background.
发现他有一个弟弟在
Turns out he had a brother die
2002一场罢免查韦斯总统的
in 2002 during a failed coup attempt
失败政♥变♥中去世了
trying to oust President Chavez.
这就解释了为什么Vega有反美倾向
Explains why Vega is anti-American.
他相信CIA一定有参与其中
It's believed the CIA was involved in that coup.
也解释了为什么Vega想要破坏此次谈话
Also explains why Vega would want to sabotage the talks.
从他的角度上来说就是私人复仇
For him, this is personal.
我们能把这两件事与Vega联♥系♥起来吗
Can we tie either of the two bodies to Vega?
还不能
McGEE: Not yet.
可能我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
杀手脖子上的指纹
The prints we found on the hitman's neck?
我认为我能追踪到Fernado Vega
I think I traced them to Fernando Vega.
怎么做到的 我记得他们不在我们的数据库中
How? I thought they weren't in our system.
他们不在 但是我们知道他是嫌疑犯
They're not. But knowing Vega is a suspect,
Vabce从他昨晚
Vance had Vega's prints lifted
使用的一个玻璃杯上提取了他的指纹
from a glass he used at dinner last night.
他们是一致的 那我们就有合理依据了
They were a perfect match. We have probable cause.
让我们抓他来
Let's pick him up.
好的 那么 我们要抓紧了
Okay, well, we better hurry.
我们驻守在
This was one of our agents
Vega房♥间外的探员
stationed outside of Vega's room.
说Vega刚离开酒店
Vega just left the hotel
去了对面的一个停车场
and went to a parking structure across the street.
谢谢你 Kase
Thank you, Kase.
你到位了吗
Are you in place?
我们现在在停车场的低层 Parker
We're at the lower levels now, Parker.
我们会找方法上去的
We'll make our way up,
和你在顶上见
meet you at the top.
好的
Okay.
我发现Vega了
I got Vega!
停下 NCIS
Stop! NCIS!
什么鬼
What the hell?
NCIS!
♪ ♪
停下
Stop!
你还跑吗 兄弟
You done, bro?
Lena
Lena?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我的工作
My job.
所以 Vega是为你工作的吗
So, Vega is working for you?
是的 希望你们停车场的小埋伏
Yes, and hopefully, you didn't blow his cover
没有暴露他的身份
with that little ambush of yours in the parking lot.
他的身份 -Vega是名探员
His cover? LENA: Vega's an agent.
德国联邦情报局里有人在
The BND has had a man inside
委内瑞拉政♥府♥组织中埋伏超过1年了
the Venezuelan government for over a year now.
你不是和我说过 你已经离开德国联邦情报局了吗
You told me that you left the BND.
我确实说过 理论上
I did, technically.
他们要求我来这顶上
They asked me to come in on this op
因为我曾经是Vega的接头人
since I was Vega's original handler.
所以北约组织官员就是你的掩饰身份
So this NATO thing was your cover.
我 你真是充满了惊喜 不是吗
My, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?
你真是个会说话的人
You're one to talk.
你什么时候打算告诉我 你们在内部的人员是谁
When were you gonna tell me about your man on the inside?
Diego Barreto是为你工作的不是吗
Diego Barreto was working for you, wasn't he?
我在餐厅看见过你这个表情
I saw your face in the restaurant.
我知道你对上将撒谎了
I know you lied to the admiral.
我只是在保护我探员的卧底身份
I was protecting my agent's cover.
而且我也在保护我的探员的身份
And I was protecting mine.
所以别站在这
So don't stand there
说得好像我是唯一一个藏着秘密的人 Leon
and act like I'm the only one with secrets, Leon.
呃 可能我们还是让你们单独聊 -是的
Uh, maybe we should leave you two alone. VEGA: Yeah.
坐 -坐
Sit. LENA: Sit.
好吧 如果Vega是卧底 那为什么他的指纹
Okay, so if Vega's undercover, why were his prints
在酒店房♥间里的死者身上
all over the dead hitman
到处都是呢
we found in the hotel room?
因为是我杀了他
Because I killed him.
我可能需要更多细节内容
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
Barrteo和我就住贴隔壁
Barreto and I shared an adjoining room.
我听到了声音 于是我走了进去
I heard noises, went in,
我看到一个杀手正在拍Barreto的尸体照片
and saw the hitman taking photos of Barreto's body.
可能是证明死亡的照片
Proof-of-death photos, probably,
这样他就能收到他雇主的钱
so he could get paid by the employer.
这个人看到我的时候 我们就打斗了起来
When the guy saw me, we got into a fight
我以自我防卫的性质扭断了他的脖子
and I broke his neck in self-defense.
好吧 这解释了你在那间房♥干了什么
Okay, so that explains what you were doing in the room,
但是并没有解释你为什么
but it doesn't explain why you were in D.C.
来华盛顿
in the first place.
德国联邦情报局什么时候关心外交谈话了
What is BND's interest in the diplomacy talks?
过去的几年里 BND都在监视着
Over the last few years, BND has been monitoring
南美真♥主♥党的日益猖獗
the growing presence of Hezbollah in South America.
我们相信他们对这次会谈失败
We believe they have an extreme interest
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表