我们在履行职责
We're doing our job.
我也是
And I'm doing mine.
来终止这场闹剧
By shutting down this whole thing.
建议你三思
You may want to reconsider.
请到我办公室
My office, please.
我们谈过了 处长
We've discussed this, Director.
我无需向你汇报
I don't answer to you.
就当是职业礼仪
Then call it a professional courtesy.
麦基是对的
McGee was right.
一切都指向拉罗什
This all leads back to Laroche.
海军航♥空♥系统确认
NAVAIR confirmed how classified military tech
机密军用技术被盗
ended up in the wrong hands.
在联合技术展的演示环节离奇消失
Disappeared from a demo from a joint tech expo.
只有有权限的人 才能进展接触
Only cleared personnel had access.
我猜名单里有拉罗什
I'm guessing Laroche was on that list?
设备失踪前最后离开的就是他
Last person in the room before it vanished.
这不能证明是他拿的
Doesn't prove he took it.
基本能证明了
We're getting there.
几分钟后有辆货车离开现场
A delivery van left the site minutes later.
登记人是阿利斯·平克顿
Registered to Arliss Pinkerton.
就是小克里斯平·谢克
Alias of Crispin Shaker Jr.
- 这人是谁 - 一个盗贼
- And he is? - A thief.
他同伙也是
And so was his partner.
我们的法医从那具尸体上提取了一枚残缺指纹
Our M.E. pulled a partial print off the dead body.
拉罗什和这些盗贼们合作
Laroche was working with these thieves.
帮他们抢劫一笔内克斯的赃款
He helped them rip off a Nexus money shipment.
小偷想贪更多时 他开枪灭了口
And when they got greedy, he pulled the trigger.
麦基目击了凶手
The murder McGee witnessed.
一个残缺的指纹加麦基的证词
A partial print and Agent McGee's word.
算不上铁证
Not exactly a slam dunk.
何必假装你们
Let's not pretend that your team doesn't have
不想包庇自己人
a vested interest in protecting its own.
像你包庇拉罗什吗
Like you're protecting Laroche?
我在保护调查的公正性
I'm protecting the integrity of this investigation.
我不凭信念抓人
I don't take people down on faith.
我要看得见的证据
I need real proof that I can see.
既然如此
In that case,
好好看看这个
feast your eyes on this.
我查了拉罗什的门卡记录
I ran Laroche's key card.
他最后一次刷♥卡♥是在证物库
His last scan was in the evidence garage.
拉罗什在干什么
What's Laroche doing?
偷证据
Stealing evidence.
这是筹码
It's leverage.
他打算用这个换取他的赃款
He's gonna trade it for his cut of the money.
没错 但重点是
Yes, but there's more.
在屏幕右侧
On the right side of the screen.
我赌那个影子绝对有撮山羊胡
How much you want to bet that shadow has a goatee?
- 麦基 - 那可是政♥府♥配发的 装有
- McGee. - That's a government- issued van with
全球定位系统追踪器的公务车
government GPS tracker.
沃德督察
Inspector Ward?
你的人还在等什么 处长
What are your people waiting for, Director?
有个杀手等着你们去抓
You've got a killer to catch.
我需要用这个吗
Am I gonna need this?
希望不用
Hope not.
我怎么知道你不会杀我
How do I know you're not going to shoot me
像你杀我搭档那样
like you did my partner?
因为
'Cause...
他手伸得太长了
he made the mistake of reaching.
东西带了吗
You bring it?
在车里
It's in the van.
首先
First...
我要我应得的
I want what I'm owed.
就在这儿
It's right here.
那我们成交了
Then we have a deal?
联邦探员
Federal agent!
不许动
Don't.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
你早该料到
You knew this was coming.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
看看你
Look at you.
手很稳 站姿标准
Steady hands, squared stance.
吉布斯会以你为傲的
Gibbs would be proud.
我读过档案
I read the files.
那你知道结局会怎样
Then you know how this ends.
吉布斯在必要时会扣扳机
Gibbs pulled the trigger when he had to.
但你不必这样 麦基
You don't have to, McGee.
别动
Don't!
你们两个 立刻放下武器
Both of you, drop your weapons right now.
照他说的做
Do what he says.
这是我和他的事
This is between him and me.
二比一
Two against one.
胜算在我们这儿
I like our chances.
再见了
Bye-bye.
放下枪
Drop it.
放松点 麦基
Easy, McGee.
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your life.
放下枪
Drop it.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
举起手来
Hands!
结束了 拉罗什
It's over, Laroche.
你还好吧
You okay?
我不确定
I'm not sure yet.
事情不该是这样的
This wasn't supposed to be like this.
左上口袋
Top left pocket.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
银行账户信息
Banking info.
贿赂证据
A bribe?
这与钱无关
This is not about money.
一直都是
It never was.
你们是时候知道真♥相♥了
It's time you know the truth.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表