Little catch-up between friends?
是叙旧
That.
还有一些建议
And some advice.
如果你再靠近Melinda或她的女儿
If you ever go anywhere near Melinda or her daughter again,
我会亲自确保 那将是你做的
I will personally see to it that that is the last thing
最后一件事
that you ever do.
嗯 Alden
Mm, Alden.
我会想念这个的
I've missed this.
所以 就这样了吗
So, that's it?
我们就让Carla走吗
We just let Carla... go?
我们没得选
Yeah, we have no choice.
是的 只要她的人为她担下全部罪责 我们就没办法
Yeah, not if her men are gonna take the fall for her.
我感觉Parker 呃
And I have a feeling that Parker is, uh,
会盯紧那个女人
going to keep an eye on that woman.
字面意义的盯紧
Quite literally.
往好处看 不用再保护Melinda了
On the plus side, uh, don't have to protect Melinda anymore.
是啊
Yeah,
甚至有资格获得一些危险津贴
you may even qualify for some hazard pay.
哦 她也没那么糟
Oh. She wasn't so bad.
抱歉 啥
I'm sorry, what?
特别探员Knight是不是喜欢上这个社交名媛了 -我是说
Did the socialite grow on Special Agent Knight? I mean,
我不喜欢 被随便关在什么地方 这部分
I didn't like the "being locked up in random places" part.
但帮助孩子们的基金会
But the foundation that helps out kids--
我还是很欣赏的
that I can appreciate.
知道我欣赏什么吗 -什么
Know what I appreciate? Hmm?
Nick的皮衣回来了
That Nick's leather's back.
是啊 -不 我很高兴你接受了
Yes. No, I'm glad that you accept
你和那个过气的精算师一样有时尚感 -什么
you share a fashion sense with over-the-hill actuaries. What?
不 不 我的风格依然酷毙了
No. No, my style still remains cool as hell.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
我发现
I found out that
那个夹克并不属于
the jacket does not belong to,
那个Herman Goldweather
uh, Herman Goldweather.
它实际上属于
It actually belongs to
他那个超酷的儿子
his super cool son.
他是乐队成员
He's in a band.
Kyle
Kyle.
我确实记得 在聚会上跟他聊过天
I do remember talking to him at the party.
那个贝斯手
The bass player.
Uh...
他正在赶来的路上
well, he's on his way over now.
我很确定他会想见见你
I'm sure he's hoping to see you.
哦 不
Oh. No.
我有个约要赴
I have an appointment to keep.
另外
And, besides,
我太忙了 没时间约会
I'm way too busy to date.
实际上
Actually...
如果他很帅 请告诉我
...let me know if he's cute.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
我明白
I get that.
但请记住 是Lauren
But just remember, Lauren was the one
在找你
looking to find you.
如果她恨我呢 如果她认为我是个
What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm a monster
放弃她的怪物怎么办
for giving her up?
我们不知道她会怎么想
We don't know how she's gonna feel.
但是我知道 你不能再躲下去了
But I do know you can't keep hiding.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
谁教你的
Who taught you that?
你当时做的事是对的
You did the right thing back then.
现在是你做正确事情的时候了
It's time for you to do the right thing now.
好的
All right.
嗯
Um...
我在想
I was thinking--
如果你还想打网球
if you ever want to play tennis again...
下周三 下午6点
Next Wednesday, 6:00 p.m.
罗斯福高中的球场
Courts at Roosevelt High.
我想穿什么就穿什么
I wear what I want.
成交
Deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表