没有
No.
但那是因为
But that's because
麻雀已经死了 Bulter上校
Sparrow is dead, Captain Butler.
事实上 你参加了他的葬礼
In fact, you went to his funeral
那是在40多年前了
over 40 years ago.
哦 是吗 -是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
大约在那之后十年
And about ten years after that,
苏联解体了
the Soviet Union collapsed.
你为之工作的政♥府♥
The government that you worked for
已经消亡了
is gone.
这些对你来说有印象吗
Any of this ring a bell?
没有 但请继续
No, but please continue.
这非常有趣
It's very interesting.
你在华盛顿特区没有看到很多公用电♥话♥吧 是吧
You didn't notice many pay phones in D.C., did you?
嗯 你需要的时候总是找不到公用电♥话♥
Well, you can never find a pay phone when you need one.
那是因为这个
That's because of this.
这是一个手♥机♥ 我们每个人都有一部
This is a mobile phone. We all carry one.
现在 他们没有 呃
Now, they didn't, uh...
他们在1979年没有这些 对吧
they didn't have these in 1979, right?
实际上 手♥机♥
Actually, the mobile phone
是在1973年出现的
was introduced in 1973.
是的 但是 呃
Yeah, but, uh,
它能做这个吗
could it do this?
现在 那是个相当酷的诡计
Now, that is a pretty cool trick.
技术部的怪才们为你编的吗
The propellerheads in tech make that up for you?
这不是诡计
It's not a trick.
听我说 我尊重你的尝试
Look, I respect the attempt,
但是我扮演过未来人好多次了
but I have done Futureman a dozen times.
我知道这段子
I know the bit.
未来人吗
Futureman?
间谍们经常演这个套路 以至于它都有名字了吗
Spies do this routine so often it has a name?
是的 有时候我觉得我选错了职业
Yeah. Sometimes I think I picked the wrong profession.
有一次
This one time,
有个可怜的海军少尉
there was this poor ensign
我让他相信那是1986年
I had believing it was 1986.
我们有飞车
We had flying cars,
红袜队赢得了世界联赛
and the Red Sox had won the World Series.
这不是段子 Butler上校
It's not a bit, Captain Butler.
1979年是古老的历史了
1979 is ancient history.
那之后
Since then,
柏林墙倒塌了
the Berlin Wall came down.
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥发射了空间站 联合发射
The U.S. and Russia launched a space station... together.
红袜队赢下了四次世界联赛
The Sox have won four World Series.
国防部创造了某样东西
And the DoD has created something
他们称之为互联网
they call the Internet,
这正在迅速摧毁我们所知的社会
which is rapidly destroying our society as we know it.
然而 你给我看的只是一些孩子的照片
And yet, all you are showing me is pictures of some kid.
这个孩子是你儿子
This kid is your son.
当那些事情发生的时候
And that's how old he was
他就是这么大
when each of those things happened.
在过去的十年里 也是他
He's also the one that's been taking care of you
在一直在照顾你
the last ten years.
拜托 那是他儿子
Come on. That's his son.
这一定管用
This has got to work.
Butler上校 您认出Danny了吗
Captain Butler, do you recognize Danny?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
不管用
Didn't work.
Butler认为Danny的照片是我们雇的演员
Butler thinks the pictures of Danny are some actor we hired.
他不肯告诉我们文件在哪里
He's not giving us the file.
那份文件在外边的时间越长
The longer that file's out there,
它落入错误之手的可能性就越大
the more likely it falls into the wrong hands.
是的 我们应该把Butler送到关塔那摩
Yeah. We should send Butler to Gitmo,
让那些专业人士让他告诉我们文件在哪里
let the professionals get him to tell us where it is.
我们不会折磨一个七十多岁的老人
We're not gonna torture an old man in his seventies.
尽管 显然来说 用70年代的东西折磨我
Though, apparently, we have no problem
你们完全没有负担
torturing me with the '70s.
你真的认为Butler会接受我扮演的麻雀吗
You really think Butler's gonna buy me as Sparrow?
你看过Butler的病历
You read Butler's medical file.
他已经很多年没有认出他认识的任何人了
He hasn't recognized anyone that he's known for years.
所以 你只需要看起来足够像那个角色
So, all you got to do is look close enough to the part.
你们在海军罪案调查处的人和传说中的一样疯狂
You guys at NCIS are as wacky as they say you are.
如果你有比关塔那摩更好的主意 我洗耳恭听
If you've got a better idea besides Gitmo, I'm all ears.
我们试着打破Butler的幻想
We tried breaking through Butler's delusion.
这不管用
It didn't work.
现在 我们只需投入其中
Now we just got to lean into it.
如果他想要70年代
If he wants the '70s,
我们就给他70年代
we'll give him the '70s.
坐着别动 不然你会变得很滑稽
Sit still or this is gonna look absurd.
Barbara 你不觉得我们现在说这个有点晚了吗
Barbara, don't you think we're a little late for that?
我的工作岗位是会计
I get paid to be an accountant.
我只在业余时间
I only do makeup for community theater
为社区剧院化妆 McGee探员
in my spare time, Agent McGee.
所以滑稽就滑稽了 你别有什么情绪
So you get what you get and you don't get upset.
我们非常感激你的帮助
And we appreciate it so much.
谢谢你能下来帮我们化妆
Thank you for coming down and helping us.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
不 你欠我两个人情
No, you owe me two.
具体来说 就是到会计室帮我做两个小时的
Specifically, two hours of spreadsheet validation
电子表格验证
up in Accounting.
我们说好了的
That was our agreement.
你是有天赋的 你应该把天赋用在工作上
You have a gift. It should be put to work.
好 好的 女士
Y-Yes, ma'am.
记得把这块
And remember to mark
提神口香糖标记为打折
this spirit gum as discounted.
把它标记为打折 就会比平常
I got it on sale. It was 20 cents less
便宜20美分 效果很不错
than my usual, and it works just as well.
借过
Coming through. - Oh. Oh.
哦 啊 -哦 抱歉
Oh. Aah! - Oh, sorry. Sorry.
这简直就是菜鸟大会
It's friggin' amateur hour around here.
嗨 嗨 至少我们很开心
Hey, hey, at least we're having fun.
好了 这是我在旧货店能找到的所有东西
Okay, this is everything that I could find at the thrift store.
提交收据时不要忘记逐项列明
Don't forget to itemize when you submit your receipts.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
没得选 -没得选
No. - No.
还有 呃
And, uh...
Torres
Torres?
这辈子别想
Not in this lifetime.
好了 我们再捋一遍
All right, let's go over this again.
我们告诉Butler
We tell Butler
一小时后我们要和麻雀见面
that we've arranged a meet with Sparrow in one hour.
McGee 我想你能在他
McGee, I want you in place
到达前就准备好
before he arrives.
你就在外面等着吧
You're gonna be waiting out in the open.
感觉自己就像一只坐以待毙的鸭子
Feel like a sitting duck out here.
一只两鬓斑白的鸭子
A duck with sideburns.
Knight 你在桥上
Knight, you're on the bridge,
监视进出人员
monitoring who's coming in and out.
有两位健身爱好者来了
You've got two fitness enthusiasts inbound.
收到 我们盯着他们
Copy. We have eyes on 'em.
正在离开McGee
Moving away from McGee.
好了 Torres将在蓬车上扮演观察员
All right, Torres will play spotter from the shaggin' wagon.
如果看到任何异常 Nick 告诉我们
You see anything strange, Nick, let us know.
整件事非常奇怪 从 呃
This entire thing is strange, starting with, uh,
迪斯科版的McGee开始
Disco McGee.
啊 你非常有趣 Nick
Ah, you're a funny guy, Nick.
开始了
Here we go.
Butler来了
Butler's on site.
好了 所有人 机灵点
Okay, everybody, look alive.
放松 有点信心
Relax. Have some faith.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表