和一个冰岛弓箭手
and an Icelandic Archer.
有提到他们怎么替换Tibbs探员吗
Any sign on how they replace agent tibbs?
我可以把书发给你
I could send it to you.
我等印刷版吧
I'll wait for the paperback.
其实 我在骗谁呢 好吧 发给我吧
Actually, who am I kidding? Okay, yeah, go ahead.
-Parker 探员 - 是的
- Agent Parker? - Yeah. - Fletcher.
这位是 特别探员knight
This is, special agent knight.
Ed Fletcher巴尔的摩犯罪实验室
Ed Fletcher, Baltimore crime lab.
你知道 Fletcher队长 你不必
You know, you didn't have to drive
大老远开车来这里的
all the way down here, captain Fletcher.
-我们本可以电♥话♥里谈的 -Craig不只是
- We could have done this over the phone. - Craig wasn't just
同事 他还是朋友
a coworker, he was a friend.
开车过来是我能做的最起码的事
Driving down here was the least I could do.
好的 谢谢
Well, thank you.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
我从事法医工作很久了
I've been working forensics a long time.
Craig是最优秀的之一
Craig was one of the best.
这是你要的他的案件档案
His case files, as requested.
介意我问一下你在找什么吗?
Mind if I ask what you're looking for?
Craig最近向同行们询问了
Craig had been asking his colleagues
一些奇怪的话题
about some strange topics lately.
我们认为这可能是他被杀的原因
We think that's what might have got him killed.
这些档案里没什么特别奇怪的东西
There's nothing too strange
都是些普通的案子
in any of those files, just run-of-the-mill cases.
没有什么能够上升到谋杀的层级
Nothing really that would rise to the level of murder.
当然 也可能是文件里没有的东西
Of course, it could be something not in those files.
Craig绝对是那种会有白鲸案件的人
Craig definitely seemed like the type to have a white whale.
白什么 鲸鱼
A white what? Whale.
就是你永远放不下的那个案子
It's the one case you can never let go.
别担心 你也会有的
Don't worry, you'll get there.
我已经有 十件了
I've got, like... ten.
好吧
Okay.
白鲸案件 你有什么线索吗
White whale. You got any ideas there?
没有
No.
Craig可能是那种有白鲸的人 但
Craig may have been the type to have one, but...
他不是那种会分享的人
He wasn't the type to share.
看看他们
Look at them.
他们正处在人生的黄金时期 却还没意识到
Time of their lives and they don't even know it yet.
法医学导论 我们就是在这里认识的
Intro to forensics. This is where we all met.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 你有可能需要一个学习伙伴吗
Hi. Any chance you need a study partner?
走开 小子
Move along, junior.
Kasie hines 哦 亲爱的
Kasie hines. Ooh, honey.
听到 Craig和Victor的消息我很难过
I am so sorry to hear about Craig and Victor.
大家还好吗
How's everybody doing?
告诉 Max 哭出来也没关系
And tell Max it's okay to cry.
Jessica knight Annabel Davis教授
Jessica knight, professor Annabel Davis.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
Kasie和她的团队是我最喜欢的学生
Kasie and her crew are my all-time favorite students.
我现在还在课堂上用他们做例子
I still use them as examples in my class.
教授 我们需要你的帮助
Professor, we need your help.
当然
Sure.
这看起来像是Craig在研究
This makes it seem like Craig was looking into
某种明胶工艺
some sort of collodion process.
-比如 摄影 -更准确地说 是平版印刷
- Like, photography? - Well, lithography, to be more specific.
但我很佩服你
But I'm impressed.
我选修了摄影工作
I took photo studio as an elective.
我以为会很容易拿A的课程
Thought it was gonna be an easy a,
但没那么简单 -你是怎么从
but not so much. - How do you get
血红蛋白和化学扩散的问题
lithography from questions about hemoglobin
联想到平版印刷的
and chemical diffusion?
确实有一种技术
Well, there is a technique,
但没人教 因为没人再用了
but nobody teaches it because nobody uses it anymore.
它使用一种显影剂 效果类似
It uses, like, a developer that acts a lot
血液 所以Craig
like blood. So Craig
并不是对血迹溅射感兴趣
wasn't interested in blood spatter,
他是在研究复古的
he was looking into vintage
摄影技术
photographic techniques.
我不确定
I don't know.
这感觉有点牵强
This feels like a stretch.
你说过要相信这个过程
Well, you said to trust the process.
所以这就是它的方向
So this is where it leads.
-继续跟进吧 -好吧,
- Keep going with that. - Okay, well,
光化学使用一些非常特殊的试剂
photochemistry uses some very specific reagents.
如果凶手在研究明胶工艺
If the killer was looking into a collodion process,
他能用的化学品只有几种
there's only a handful of chemicals he could have used,
而且它们都有危险性
and they're all hazardous.
这意味着我们可以追踪它们
Which means we can track them.
这可能会把我们引向凶手
Which may lead us to our killer.
看看现在谁成老师了
Look who's the teacher now.
McGee 查一下危险品数据库
McGee. Hazmat database.
我们需要查找任何
We need to look for any shipments
氰化钾的运输记录
of potassium cyanide.
各位顾客请注意
Attention, customers.
有线索了 Craig是坏人
请确保所有储物单元始终保持锁闭。
Please ensure all storage units are securely locked at all times.
听起来很性感 小心点
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
一直都小心着
感谢您选择我们的储物设施
Thank you for choosing our storage facility.
想你
想得心痛
刚才和经理谈过了
Just talked to the manager...
-什么 -McGee 我得说多少次才行
- What - McGee, how many times am I gonna tell you?
不要突然出现在我面前
Just don't sneak up on me like that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你明明能看到我走过来
You could literally see me coming...
你在给谁发消息
Who were you texting?
没和谁 我在玩大富翁
No one. I was playing monopoly go!
你是说Knight的妹妹吧
Yeah, and by that, you mean knight's sister again?
经理说了什么
Manager. What did he say?
没说什么 直到我告诉他我们追踪到
Well, not much, until I told him that we traced
一批非法的氰化钾运到了他的某个存储单元
an illegal shipment of potassium cyanide to one of his units,
他给了我钥匙
and he gave me the key.
就在这里 42号♥单元
Right here. Unit 42.
它是租给了William Baden
It was rented to a William Baden.
合同是在线签的
Contract was done online.
一定就是那个
Must have been that,
Craig一直追寻的白鲸案件
white whale that Craig was after.
Kasie似乎也这么认为
Kasie seems to think so.
等一下 氰化物
Wait. Cyanide.
我们不应该戴个口罩啥的吗
Aren't we supposed to wear-wear a mask or something?
不 不用了 有个APP可以探测
Nah. Not anymore. Got an app for that.
看到这个了吗
See this thing right here?
有毒气体♥检♥测器
Toxic-gas detector.
当你听到Kenny loggins的 danger zone 这首歌♥时 你就跑
You hear "danger zone" by Kenny loggins, you run.
哇 你有些时候真是可爱
Wow. You're so cute sometimes.
我们没事
We're good.
-目前没事 -没事吗
- Good so far. - Good?
是的 我们没事
Yep, we're good.
我不知道这些都是什么
I don't know what, any of this is,
但它看上去挺可疑
but it looks shady.
如果为了做饼干的话是不会
You don't forge a permit
伪造一张氰化钾的许可证的
for potassium cyanide to bake cookies.
我们看看这里有什么
Let's see what we have here.
我们有一把枪
We have a gun.
一些现金
We got some cash.
还有个身份证
And we got an ID.
哇
Wow.
-看着眼熟吗 -这是
- Look familiar? - Is that...?
是的 kasie的朋友Craig带着张假身份证
Yeah, kasie's friend Craig with a fake ID.
以及远超他薪资水平的现金
And a lot of cash for his pay grade.
这是Craig的仓库
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表