No identifying information.
Oh.
看这个
Take a look at this.
Martin女士
Mrs. Martin,
还有问题没问完呢
not finished asking my questions yet.
哦 我受够了 我不想再回答问题了
Oh, I'm done. I'm done with questions.
我受够这一圈丑爆的橙色墙壁了
I'm done with these hideous orange walls,
而且我也受够你了 Knight探员
and I'm done with you, Agent Knight.
我只是在履行我的职责
I'm just trying to do my job.
那就祝你好运了
And good luck with that.
Martin女士 你不能离开
Mrs. Martin, you can't leave.
你们不能把我扣在这里 我不是嫌犯
You can't hold me here. I'm not a suspect.
不是嫌犯 确实
Not a suspect. No.
我刚接到了Parker探员的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Agent Parker.
Knight 看一下你的手♥机♥
Knight, check your phone.
我们在死亡绑匪的
We found evidence
手♥机♥里发现了证据
on the dead kidnapper's phone.
什么的证据
E-Evidence of what?
你丈夫不是这次未遂的
Your husband wasn't the target
绑♥架♥的目标
of the abduction attempt.
你才是
You were.
所以Martin女士才是绑匪计划的目标
So Mrs. Martin was the kidnappers' intended target.
是吗 我看他们是不知道要面对的是什么
Yeah. I don't think they realized what they were in for.
呃 我们要尽快解决这件事
Well, we need to put this to bed fast.
国防部长在早饭前就给我打了两次电♥话♥
Sec def has already called me twice before breakfast.
在你吃麦片的时候吗
Right in the middle of your Wheaties?
显然 他醒来的时候
Apparently, he woke up
发现漏接了一些
to several missed calls
Melinda的电♥话♥
from Melinda.
准确点说 12通电♥话♥
As in, 12.
我想他是希望我们能做些什么 来阻止她
I think he's hoping that we can do something to stop her
再打电♥话♥ 而且要我说 我也不能怪他
from calling again, and I can't say that I blame him.
所以 目前是什么情况
So, where are we?
我们首先要查动机
We're working on motive first
安排Martin女士进行保护性拘留
and putting Mrs. Martin in protective custody
跟Knight探员一起
with... Agent Knight.
Knight探员吗 Martin女士竟然同意了吗
Agent Knight? And Mrs. Martin agreed to this?
说不上同意 但是Knight目前正跟
"Agree" is a strong word, but Knight is currently
Martin女士一起 在为去安全屋打包
with Mrs. Martin and packing a bag for the safe house.
跟Melinda Martin待在一个空间里
Being stuck in an enclosed space with Melinda Martin
大概是有悖于日内瓦公约的
might actually be against the Geneva Convention.
好消息是每个人都很积极地
The good news is everybody is highly motivated
想尽快解决问题 以便Martin女士能
to solve this quickly and return Mrs. Martin to her
回归正常的生活
natural habitat.
在这里处理的是 -你们还在处理
I think what we're dealing with here is... You're still processing
案发现场的证据吗
evidence from the crime scene?
呃 嗯 不全是
Uh, well, not exactly.
是的 我们在
Yeah, we are
等待一些
waiting on some of
Martin女士的 呃 财务记录
Mrs. Martin's, uh, financial records.
而与此同时 你忽然决定
And, in the interim, you just decided
在Knight的皮夹克上采集一些物证吗
to do a CSI on Knight's leather jacket?
好吧 你有什么发现
Okay, what'd you find?
好的 我们发现了一张
Okay, so we have a...
皱巴巴的纸巾
crumpled tissue.
好吧 -没用过的
All right. Unused.
然后 我们发现有一盒嘀嗒糖
And then, we have a box of Tic Tacs.
另外还发现有一个神秘的条形码
Also got a mysterious barcode
粘在了Knight借的这件外套的
glued on the inside pocket
内侧口袋
of Knight's borrowed coat here.
我们找了个
We got a ringer
有制衣业经验的人
with garment industry experience
在帮我们做彻底的分♥析♥
doing a full analysis for us.
哦 不错 听起来不错
Oh, that's good. That sounds good.
我相信你们很快会发现衣服的主人的
I'm sure you'll find the owner in no time.
或许他们会知道为什么
And maybe they'll know why
有人想绑♥架♥Melinda Martin
someone tried to kidnap Melinda Martin.
呃 对 想找她可不容易
Uh, yeah, so she's actually kind of tricky to pin down.
Melinda忙于在特区的
Melinda's got her hands full
各种重要组织里周♥旋♥
in all kinds of powerhouse D.C. organizations,
但她一直很低调
but she keeps a very low profile.
是的 从来不参与宣传
Yeah, doesn't do any publicity
也很少被拍到照片
and she rarely lets herself be photographed.
什么样的组织
What kind of organizations?
比如史密森学会
Talking about the Smithsonian,
全国教育协会 肯尼迪中心
the NEA, the Kennedy Center.
我想有人绑♥架♥她是因为她的众议院席位
I doubt someone tried to abduct her for her house seats.
哦 那些只是她的爱好 她的主业
Oh, those are just her hobbies. Main event
是光明日基金
is the Brighter Days Fund.
那是她成立的一个
It's a foundation she started
为孤儿找到住处的基金会
to find homes for orphan children.
是的 捐赠额超过5千万美元 -还有这一点
Yeah, with an endowment north of $50 million. And get this:
Melinda是唯一
Melinda's the only one
有权管理资金的人
authorized to access the funds.
那绑♥架♥她的理由就太充足了
That's 50 million reasons to grab her.
好吧 我会让Knight跟Melinda
All right, I'll have Knight get into it
好好聊一下 看看她能不能给我们一份嫌疑人名单
with Melinda, see if we can get a suspect list from her.
绝望而孤独的
A lifetime of despair
一生 你给自己安排的未来是那样的
and loneliness. That's what you're setting yourself up for,
Knight探员 -就因为我穿的鞋子很舒服吗
Agent Knight. Because I'm wearing comfortable shoes?
因为那意味着你通过工作
Because it shows that you're using your career
逃避着什么
to hide from something.
逃避什么
Hide from what?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
有意义的情感关系
Meaningful relationships,
适当的皮肤护理
proper skin care.
你考虑过冻卵吗
Have you considered freezing your eggs?
呃 你知道吗 我可以听你说一天
Uh, you know what? I could do this all day,
但我仍然会呆在这里
but I'm still not gonna go anywhere,
所以不如我们把话题从我和我的卵子
so how about we shift the topic from me and my eggs
转移到你的基金会上
to you and your foundation?
你觉得会有谁
Can you think of anyone
想染指基金会的捐赠呢
who would want access to the endowment?
噢 我知道 Jenny Dumane
Oh, I know-- Jenny Dumane.
上周 在董事会午餐时
Last week, at the board luncheon,
我抓到Jenny Dumane把我的一个餐巾环
I caught Jenny Dumane sticking one of my napkin rings
装到她钱包里
in her purse.
我不忍♥心告诉她 那不是
I didn't have the heart to tell her it wasn't
纯银的 但是
my real silver. But...
Jenny太懒了 她不会谋划绑♥架♥的
Jenny's too lazy to plan a kidnapping.
你为什么看起来像要去打网球一样
Why do you look like you're gonna go play tennis?
因为我确实要去打网球
'Cause I'm going to go play tennis.
你是未遂的暴♥力♥绑♥架♥的目标
You were the target of a violent abduction attempt.
我们要保证你的安全
We need to keep you secure.
没有比乔治城网球俱乐部
Nothing is more secure than the Georgetown
更安全的地方了 你得
tennis club. You have to
提交你的高考分数
submit your S.A.T. scores
才能成为见习的会员
just to be a probationary member.
Martin女士 我还有工作要做 -而我
Mrs. Martin, I have a job to do. And I
11点钟有个比赛 我可没打算错过
have an 11:00 a.m. match, which I don't intend to miss.
你会错过的 因为我们要去安全屋
You're going to miss it because we're going to the safe house.
不 我不会
No, we are not.
因为我们都知道
Because we both know
你不能合法地强迫我做任何事情
that you can't legally compel me to do anything.
作为我的安保人员 我去哪里你就得去哪里
As my protective detail, you must go where I go.
你说得对
You're right.
我会呼叫另外的支援
I'm just gonna call for extra backup.
我想 一队身穿
I figured a squad
制♥服♥的海军安保小组应该就可以了
of uniformed naval security should do the trick.
当然了 除非 你觉得这样一个阵容
Unless, of course, you think that Big Sal and his boys
会吸引太多的注意
will draw too much attention.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表