码头在那边 然后
dock's over there and then
运动检测摄像机在那边
the motion-sensor camera is over there.
我想我太过关注青蛙
Guess I was too focused on the frogs
没注意到别的
to notice anything else.
嗯 我们猜到了
Yeah, we figured.
你要不先去卡车里等
Why don't you, uh, wait in the truck?
我们要去码头看看
We'll go check out the dock.
确定吗
You sure?
是的 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
啊 帮个忙
Ah, just do me a favor
尽量不要把你的咖啡弄洒了
and try not to spill your coffee.
这是抹茶
It's matcha.
好吧 都一样
Okay, well, same.
好的
Okay.
这里大概就是抛尸的位置
This is about where the body was dumped from.
水深不过四五英尺
It's probably only four or five feet deep,
但想在这像碗豆汤的浑水里看东西 做梦
but good luck seeing through that pea soup.
是啊 大概这就是抛尸者算计好了的
Yeah, which is what our body dumper was counting on.
你得伸手去摸了
You're gonna have to feel around.
什么 我
Whoa. What... Me?
真去这恶心巴拉的水里
Like, actually get in?
你还有更好的主意吗
Well, you have any better ideas?
有 呼叫潜水队 如果真有尸体的话
Yeah. Call in the dive team. If there's a body,
- 他们肯定能找到 - 但现在没时间了
- they'll find it. - There's no time for that.
好吧 那至少要用猜拳来决定吧
Well, then, let's at least rock paper scissors for it.
不 试用生 我已经赢了
No, I already won, probie.
哦 我明白怎么回事了
Oh. Yeah, I see what this is.
索耶 你到底想不想过试用期
Do you want off probation or not, Sawyer?
怎么 由你说了算吗
What, at your discretion?
- 你就是这么对朋友的 - 哪来的朋友
- Is that how you treat friends? - What friends?
我可不是朋友
I'm no friend.
我是你的死对头
I'm your perfect nemesis.
我的什么
My what?
听着 我这是在帮你 懂吗
Look, I-I'm trying to help you out here, okay?
我甚至不知道为啥
I don't even know why.
除非你想回去给那位阔太太当跟班
Unless you want to go back to, uh,
否则就赶紧跳下去
taking orders from that rich lady, you need to hop in.
行吧 随你怎么说那位女士
Okay, say what you will about that lady,
但看看我这辆霸气卡车
but look again at my badass truck.
那份工作报酬超高
That gig pays like crazy
我能帮你牵线 小菜一碟
and I could hook you up, no problem.
我这就给万斯打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call Vance.
好吧好吧 我这就下水
Okay, okay, I'll get in.
冷死了
Oh, man, it's freezing.
当心别踩到青蛙
Yeah, don't step on any frogs.
你给我闭嘴行吗
You just be quiet, okay?
死对头
Nemesis.
你确实是我死对头 走着瞧
You're my nemesis all right. You just wait and see.
别废话了 再往深处走
Just quit bitching and go deeper.
继续走 用脚探路
Go deeper and feel around with your feet.
我脚踝以下全是烂泥 啥都感觉不到
I feel nothing but slimy mud up to my ankles down here.
等等
Oh, whoa, whoa.
- 怎么了 - 不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
踩到东西了
I feel something.
硬的
Solid,
像是塑料
kind of plastic.
我用脚勾住了
I got my foot under it.
- 能抬起来吗 - 等一下 我试试
- You think you can lift it? - Yeah, just hang on. I think I...
没事 没事 好了
Uh, you're good, you're good, you're good.
往这边抬 举起来
Come on, get it over here. Lift it up.
举高
Lift it up.
没事吧 兄弟
Hey, you're okay, man.
索耶
Sawyer.
干得好
Good job.
凯斯或麦基很可能 在吉米赶到前
Hopefully, Kasie or McGee will, uh, get an ID
就确认死者身份
before Jimmy even gets here.
可怜的女人
That poor woman.
近在眼前的事
How could I not see what was
我怎么都没发现 我真蠢
Right under my nose? I'm so stupid,
真没用 真...
so useless, so...
别这么说
Hey, hey. No, you're not.
不 我整天只顾着寻找自我
Yes. Yes, I am. I mean, I'm so focused on finding myself
追求人生意义
and some higher meaning, I don't even see
却对眼前的事视而不见
what's in front of my face, I mean...
二十多岁就是这样的
Well, that's what your 20s are for.
没必要苛责自己
It's nothing to beat yourself up about.
虽然不想附和他
Hate to agree with him...
但他说得对
...but, uh, he's right.
我们都经历过 寻找所谓的天命
We all did it, searched for, uh, for our true calling.
存在的意义
Find a reason to be.
有些人至今仍在寻找
Some of us are still doing it.
凯斯 请确认死者身份
心急吃不了热豆腐
Watched pot never boils.
人脸识别也急不来
Neither does facial recognition.
你今早真没被我们吵醒吗
Are you sure we didn't wake you this morning?
你的嗓音不太对
You sounded different.
刚和我爸跟进完
Fresh off a follow-up with my dad.
前所未有的谈话
Like no talk we ever had before.
字面意思
Literally.
然后呢
And?
小心许愿 以防成真
be careful what you wish for.
凯斯 有匹配结果吗
Kase, hey. You get any hits?
我这边不太顺利
I'm not having much luck.
麦基 你就是我的幸运星
Oh, you are my good luck, McGee.
匹配到了吗 死者是谁
You got a hit? Who's our victim?
克拉拉·布雷登
Okay. Uh, Clara Braden,
四十六岁 马里兰州陶森市的居民
46, lives in Towson, Maryland.
- 有人认识吗 - 我不认识
- Does that mean anything to anyone? - Not to me.
- 等等 姓布雷登 - 她是律师助理
- Wait a second. Braden? - Yeah, she's a paralegal.
- 已婚未育 - 丈夫是谁呢
- Married, no kids. - Married to who?
她丈夫叫彼得·布雷登
The husband's name is Peter Braden.
- 皮特 - 哪个皮特
- Pete. - Who's Pete?
- 凯特·雷诺兹的安保主管 - 行动
- Kate Reynolds' head of security. - Let's go.
- 凯斯 - 我会通知托雷斯和索耶
- Kasie? - Yes, I will call Torres and Sawyer.
吉米应该到小屋了
Jimmy should be at the cabin by now.
好的凯斯 感谢告知
All right, Kasie, thank you for update.
可怜的女人
That poor woman.
难以置信
I-I can't believe it.
去年圣诞派对我还见过她
I-I met her at the Christmas party last year.
但皮特一直看起来很好
But Pete always seemed so nice.
虽然工作性质是跟踪监视我
You know, for someone basically in charge of stalking me.
可能只是对你好
Nice to you, maybe.
这叫"谄上欺下"
It's called "kissing up and kicking down."
我需要帮忙
I am gonna need some help
把尸体抬回我的货车
getting her body back to my van.
索耶
Sawyer?
- 好的 - 别了吧 吉米
- Right. - Hey, no, no. You know what, Jimmy,
试用生今天够惨了
the probie's had enough for today.
还不够 死对头
Not quite, nemesis.
我得将功补过 对吧
I still got to earn my way back, right?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
放下她
Put her down.
立刻
Now!
双手举起来
Hands in the air.
冷静点 皮特
Okay. Take it easy, Pete.
把枪扔过来 这边
Toss your guns. This way.
快
Now.
皮特 为什么 你想干什么
Pete, why? What are you doing?
闭嘴 你这个被宠坏的臭丫头
Shut up! You spoiled brat.
要不是你那个破青蛙摄像头
If it wasn't for your stupid frog camera,
我们不会落到这地步
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表