剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
再说 你不懂的还可以学嘛
Besides, what you don't know, you can learn.
小维可以教你
Vic can teach you.
你会做得很棒的 凯迪 我知道
You'd be great at it, Cady. I know it.
我...爸爸 我...
I-- Dad, I--
你不是在开玩笑对吧
You're not kidding, are you?
没有
Nope.
卢西恩告诉我 他在任上留了太久
You know, Lucian told me that he stayed on the job too long.
我不想也那样
I don't want that to be me.
我想在合适的时候说再见
I want to say goodbye at the right time,
我觉得现在就很合适
and... I think that's now.
那你之后要做些什么呢
What are you gonna do with yourself?
卢西恩死之前告诉我
Well, before he died, Lucian told me
他...他想明白了
that he-- he'd figured out
安森·汉密尔顿把宝藏埋在了哪里
where Anson Hamilton buried his treasure.
我要去看看他说的是不是对
I think I'm gonna go see if he was right.
你是要去寻找被埋藏的宝藏
So you're gonna go look for buried treasure?
我就要失业了
Well, I'm gonna be unemployed.
我得挣钱啊
I'll need an income.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想说...
You know, um, I just want to say that...
我知道你妈妈会为你骄傲的
I know your mom would be, uh, proud of you.
我也是
And I am, too.
选朗迈尔警长
诚实且正直
你好
Hello?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表