剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-你怎么知道的 -你女儿
- How'd you figure that out? - Your daughter.
她不当律师之后 良心就又长出来了
Since she quit being a lawyer, her conscience grew back.
她给我我们大流士的电♥话♥ 我们做了定位
She gave us Darius' phone number, and we pinged it.
我来帮你缩小范围
Well, I can do you one better.
我认为玛拉基藏在
I think Malachi's hiding out
孤丘峰附近的一个老锯木厂里
in an old sawmill near Shoulderblade Butte.
我们现在就在往那里去
We're headed there right now.
我们那里见
I'll meet you there.
不要联♥系♥克劳部落的警♥察♥
Do not contact the Crow tribal police.
我有理由相信他们和玛拉基是一伙的
I've got reason to believe they're working with Malachi.
不告知他们的情况下 我们这么做
We could get in a lot of trouble for doing this
可能会惹上很多麻烦的
without their knowledge.
我们最不用担心这个了
That's the least of our worries.
我看了你的录像带
I was watching your tape.
你表现得很自然
You're a real natural.
每个字我都信
I believed every word.
但这世上没有信任可言
But there's no trust left in this world,
所以我认为我们应该做全套
so I thought we should, uh, cover our bases.
这是什么
What is this?
你不认得吗
Well, don't you recognize it?
这是你自己保险箱里的
It's from your own safe.
公♥司♥章程 授权委托书 财产证书
Articles of incorporation, power of attorney, property deeds.
你输入密♥码♥的时候真该
You really should cup your hand over the keypad
用手挡着点
when you're entering the combination.
你得签一些字
You've got some signing to do.
接管赌场可不只是让我
Taking over the casino is not as simple
签几份文书这么简单
as me signing over a few pieces of paper.
相信我 我知道
Oh, believe me, I know.
我可是花了不少钱请律师起草了这东西
I had to pay a lawyer a lot of money to, uh, draft this stuff.
不过往好处想 我的人布莱恩是为公♥证♥人
But on the plus side, my boy Brian here is a notary public.
这能节省一些时间
That'll save us some time.
我为此甚至放弃了佣金
I even waived my fee for this.
我觉得你比你看起来
I think you're more afraid of
要更怕死
dying than you put on,
不如你就签字吧
so, um, why don't you get signing?
沃特 你不觉得在让自己惹上麻烦之前
Walt, don't you think we should have a better idea
我们应该先想个更好的主意
of what we're getting ourselves into
再深入敌营吗
before we go off all, like half--
玛拉基有多少人守着那地方
How many guys does Malachi have guarding the place?
我看到了十五个人 都有枪
I saw 15 of them-- all armed.
但我只进过一栋建筑
But I was only in one building,
所以不能确定我看到了所有的人
so I cannot be sure that I saw all of them.
我们七个人 他们至少十五人
Seven of us, at least 15 of them...
我们是进去还是等
We go in, or do we wait?
要是等 夜马就会被杀死的 我敢肯定
If we wait, Nighthorse will be killed. I am sure of that.
他们黑吃黑 我们值得冒险吗
Criminals feeding on criminals. Is it worth the risk?
夜马应当进监狱
Nighthorse deserves to go to prison.
他罪不至死
He doesn't deserve to die.
让我看看
Let me see that.
亨利 你完全肯定没人知道你跑出来了吗
Henry, are you 100 percent sure that nobody knows you're gone?
不完全肯定 也就八成吧
100? More like 80.
有个办法可以提高我们的胜算
Well, there is a way we can improve our odds,
但那样我们就得分开行事
but it's gonna require us to divide our forces.
我不想说谎 哥们
Hey, I'm not gonna lie, man.
我回来的第一天有点惊险过头了
This is a lot for my first day.
是第二天了
Well, second.
对 第二天
Yeah, second.
那个 我们可以击杀犯人吗
So, uh... are we supposed to shoot to kill?
-控制得住就不能 -好的
- Not if we can help it. - Okay.
不过 要是不得已的话
But, you know, if we have to.
我从没开枪打过人
I've never shot anybody before.
你估计会惊讶于自己适应得有多快
You might be surprised how quickly you get used to it.
往好的一面想 你是单身
Hey, on the bright side, you're single.
你不用担心别人
You don't have someone else to worry about.
不过我猜现在我也是单身了
Though, I guess I'm single now, too.
我们还要说多少遍"结束了吗"
How many times are we gonna have the "Is this it?" conversation?
我都没注意到我们有过对话
I didn't realize we were even having a conversation.
我有注意
I am.
我在意 好吗
I am, okay?
我感觉自己总是要跟你说再见
I feel like I am always having to say goodbye to you.
就为以防万一
Just in case.
这份工作总是隐含着"再见"二字
"Goodbye" Is always implied in this line of work.
我大约是经常掐掉自己告别的念头
I guess I just usually put it out of my mind.
或许我以后不该这么做了
Maybe I shouldn't do that anymore.
所以
So...
如果就是这样了
if this is it...
警长 我们就位了
Sheriff, we're in position.
我是马赛厄斯 我们也就位了
This is Mathias. We are, too.
这个会将你在四箭博♥彩♥有限公♥司♥的股份
And this effectively transfers all of your shares
有效地转移给玛拉基·斯特兰德
of Four Arrows Gaming LLC to Malachi Strand.
-操 -莱恩·波特来短♥信♥了
- Shit. - Lane Potter just texted.
站熊逃了 向北
Standing Bear escaped. Heading north.
那就派两个人追他
Well, send two guys after him.
会是个问题吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
放下武器 混♥蛋♥
Drop it, asshole.
我们抓到了
We got 'em.
再发一条信息
Send another text.
你的手♥机♥真是越用越溜了
You're really getting the hang of that whole cellphone thing.
我得承认 手♥机♥真是方便
Well, I got to admit... they come in pretty handy.
再派些人支援
又是莱恩吗
Is that Lane again?
他说再派些人去支援
He says, "Send more backup."
那就派人
Well, do it!
我不喜欢这个
I don't like this.
好吧 雅各 我们快弄完吧
All right, Jacob. Let's, uh, wrap it up.
别动
Don't move.
我一直对棒球没什么好印象
You know, I've always given baseball a bad rap.
这感觉还真不错
That felt pretty good.
出事了
Something's up.
-该死 -什么
- No shit. - What?
短♥信♥不是莱恩·波特发的
Those texts ain't from Lane Potter.
他晕倒了 肯定是亨利敲晕了他
He's unconscious. Henry must have knocked him out.
你是谁
看来短♥信♥就到此为止了
I guess I'm done texting.
进入第二步
On to phase two.
大流士 去看看是谁在外面
Darius, go find whoever's out there.
很高兴跟你做生意 雅各
Well, it was a pleasure doing business with you, Jacob,
但我不能让你的手下们来救你
but I can't have whatever cavalry you got coming save you,
所以我们走吧
so, uh, let's go.
亨利 你说夜马在哪儿来着
Henry, where'd you say Nighthorse is?
我没说过 因为我不确定他在哪儿
I did not say because I do not know for sure.
那里是唯一有看守的地方
That's the only place with a guard.
我打赌他在那里面
I bet he's in there.
你觉得呢 亨利
What do you think, Henry?
我觉得有很大可能
I think there is a very good chance
夜马已经死了
that Nighthorse is already dead.
玛拉基得到了他想要的
Malachi got what he wanted.
-他想要什么 -赌场
- What did he want? - The casino.
讽刺的是夜马
The irony is that Nighthorse
对公♥司♥的传承计划截然不同
had a very different plan of succession.
他怎么计划的
What was that?
他想让我来经营赌场
He wanted me to run the casino.
你应该去
You should.
什么
What?
如果我们能活着出去 亨利
If we get out of here in one piece, Henry,
你应该从他手里接过赌场
you should take him up on that.
你是谁 你把沃特·朗迈尔怎么了
Who are you, and what have you done to Walt Longmire?
我认真的
I'm serious.
赌场不能关张的
That casino's here to stay.
如果没有一个好人站出来接替夜马
If a good man doesn't step up to replace Nighthorse,
坏人就会来接管赌场
you know a bad one will.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表