剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
或许吧 但你和玛莎斗争了这么多年
Maybe so, but after all these years of you and Martha fighting--
虽然赌场对我的县城有坏处
As bad as that casino is for my county,
但我知道这对你的族人有好处 亨利
I know it's good for your people, Henry.
-记住渐近线 -你在说什么
- Remember the asymptote. - What are you talking about?
几何学
Geometry.
渐近线就是一条与直线越来越靠近
An asymptote is a curve that approaches a line--
但从不相交的曲线
always getting closer, but never touching.
就像牛仔和印第安人
Cowboys and Indians.
我们可以做朋友
We can be friends,
但我们之间总是会有代沟
but there's always gonna be a little gap between us.
天啊
Jesus.
我们马上就要开始枪战了
We're about to get into a gunfight,
你俩还在这儿讨论数学
and you two are talking about math?
专心 我们得绕过那个看守
Focus! We got to get past that guard.
亨利 你说过他们都在找你是吧
Henry, you said they're all looking for you, right?
或许你该让他们找到你
Maybe you should let them find you.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
-不要开枪 -你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
- Do not shoot! - Where the hell you been?
这可真是个难题 沃特
It's quite a dilemma, Walter.
坚持住
Hold on!
坚持住
Hold on.
坚持住
Hold on!
-你还好吧 -应该还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I think so.
那就好
That's good.
沃特
Hey, Walt!
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛拉基
Malachi!
玛拉基
Malachi!
放下武器 大流士
Drop it, Darius!
不放下也行
Or do not.
玛拉基
Malachi!
沃特
Walt!
这人死了
This one's dead.
沃特
Walt!
我还以为你喜欢啤酒
I thought you were a beer man.
我是
I am.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我经常这么干
What I always do.
这个就是这么处理的
I did it for, uh, this one.
是个拿瑞士军刀的醉鬼捅的
It was a drunk with a Swiss Army Knife.
这个是枪伤
That's a bullet wound.
你身上有多少疤啊
How many scars do you have?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
Yeah, you do.
所有人都知道
All guys know.
十二个
12.
十三个
13.
那个是怎么弄的
Where'd you get the, uh...
你背上那个大的疤
the big ones on your back?
你什么时候看到的
When did you see those?
办公室的浴室里
The office, in the bathroom.
是在丹佛伤的
Uh, they're from Denver.
肯定用了不少伏特加
Must have taken a lot of vodka.
是
Yeah.
疼吗
Does this hurt?
想到的时候才疼
Only when I think about it.
而我想在想的可不是伤口
And I'm not really thinking about it right now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
思考
Thinking.
我有时说话之前会思考
I do that sometimes before I talk.
思考什么
What about?
我不知道你和我是否应该在一起
I don't know if you and I are meant to be together.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们都知道对方最大的秘密
We both know each other's biggest secret.
是什么
What's that?
心里还有别人
That there's someone else.
还有我们失去的人 无法替代的人
Someone we've lost, that we can't replace.
你知道你对我的意义永远比不过我的孩子
You know you'll never mean as much to me as my baby...
我对你的意义也永远比不过你妻子
and I will never mean as much to you as your wife.
不是这样的 小维
That's not true, Vic.
是的
It is. It--
是这样的 没关系
It is, and it's okay.
你的长情
Your devotion...
是我喜欢你的原因之一
...is one of the things I love about you.
那我们现在该怎么办
So, what are we supposed to do now?
大约是各自孤独吧
Be alone, I guess.
这么久以来第一次
For the first time in a while...
我不想孤身一人
I don't think I want to be.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能再经历
I can't keep going through
我所经历的事情了
what I've been going through, though--
一直担心你 想着你会不会...
worrying about you, wondering if...
你会不会死
if you're gonna die.
我总会死的
Well... I am someday.
我不想一人独活
I don't want to live through that.
我没法一人独活
I don't think I could.
你可以的
Yeah. You could.
我就做到了
I did.
我觉得这是所有事的关键
I think that's kind of the point of everything.
你太爱一样东西
You love something so much, you...
觉得自己失去了他便不能活
you just don't think you can live without it.
我还不知道自己是否爱得有这么深
I just don't know if I'm there yet.
我也不知道
Me neither.
但是我这么久以来爱得最深的时候
But I'm the closest I've been in a long time.
闺女
Hey, Punk.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
怎么了
What's up?
我听说你退出了
I heard you quit.
对 "辞职"
Yeah. "Resigned."
不过你说的也对
But, uh-- But yeah.
记得你告诉我该退出的时候吗
Remember when you told me I should quit?
记得
I do.
我想告诉你 我为什么没有退出
I want to tell you, um, why I didn't...
为什么我不能退出
why I couldn't, and, um...
为什么我拼尽全力要留下
why I fought so hard to stay.
我知道
I know.
我懂 爸爸 你爱你的工作
I get it, Dad. You love your job.
不是
No.
我不爱
I don't.
我感到骄傲 但我不爱这份工作
I'm proud of it, but, uh, no, I don't love it.
我很早之前就准备好离开了
No, I was ready to leave a long time ago,
但我不能 因为
but I couldn't 'cause, uh...
我觉得没有一个我信得过的人能接我的班
I didn't feel like there was anybody I could trust to replace me.
但昨晚 我意识到 有个人可以接我的班
But last night, I realized there is someone who can replace me.
小维吗
Vic?
不 小维是纯粹的警♥察♥ 干不了政客
No. Vic's all cop, no politician.
-弗格吗 -不是
- Ferg? - Nope.
唯一能接我班的人 是你
The only person who can replace me is you.
什么
What?
你比我更懂法律
You know the law better than I do.
你了解这里 了解这些人
You know this place, all these people,
你能分辨对与错
you know right from wrong,
还有一副好心肠
and you got a good heart.
爸爸 我不知道该怎么做警♥察♥
Dad, I don't-- I don't know how to be a cop.
总比我被卢西恩录用的时候懂得多
Well, you know more than I did when Lucian hired me.
而且你一看到 就知道好警♥察♥
And you, uh-- you know what a good cop looks like
该是什么样
when you see him.
扎克的事你说得对
You were right about Zach.
不知道你听说了没 我又录用他了
I don't know if you heard, but I hired him again.
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表