剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我是想帮那位老太太
All I'm trying to do is help that little old lady.
好吧
Cool. Okay.
杰米
Jamie?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快开 快开
Drive, driver! Drive!
不 杰米 不许动
No! Jamie, stay right where you are.
-我只是在做我的工作 -送披萨吗
- Come on! I'm just doing my job! - What, delivering pizzas?
不 是个打车服务
No, it's a ride-sharing service.
叫优步
It's called Uber.
阿柏萨罗卡县有优步吗
There's Uber in Absaroka?
没有正式的
Not officially, no.
我不想搞那些什么繁文缛节
I didn't want to go through all of the red tape,
背景调查
background checks.
那又不是违法的
That's not illegal, is it?
-该死 妈妈 开门 -等等
- Damn it, Mom! Unlock the door! - Hang on, hang on, hang on.
-杰米 把钥匙给我 -你要找她
- Jamie, give me your keys. - Oh! You're after her.
这就说得通了 她真是个疯子
Oh, that makes sense, 'cause she's crazy!
她已经让我开车在县里绕了三个小时
She's had me driving all over the county for, like, three hours.
-你好 帅哥 -你好 乔伊斯太太
- Hello, handsome. - Hey, there, Mrs. Joyce.
我得请你下车
Um, I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car
把武器交出来 好吗
and hand over your weapon now, all right?
-看来一切都被戳穿了 -差不多
- So, the jig is up? - Pretty much.
我会帮你
And I'll help you.
你为什么就那样走了
Why did you run off like that?
我需要解释
I want an explanation.
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
你没有被捕
You are not under arrest!
为什么没有
Well, why not?
我不是一个很糟糕的妈妈吗
Aren't I a terrible mother?
你工作累死累活 你要照顾我
You work yourself to death. You take care of me.
你没有朋友 没有个人生活
You got no friends, no time for a personal life.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
我想
I thought
要是我能想办法
if I could get you back
帮你拿回这3000
that $3,000 somehow...
这地方开价最高
This place made me the best offer.
只有1200
It's only $1,200.
但是我我我...
But I-I-I-I...
妈妈 好了 你不能卖♥♥掉它 来
Mom, come on. Hey, you can't sell it. Come on.
我还不知道吗
Oh, tell me about it.
这县上就没有一个人懂枪的
Nobody in this county knows a blessed thing about firearms.
来
Come on.
我们把你们送回去
Let's get you guys home.
典当行
车费是134
Um, the fare came to $134.
第一趟车免费
First ride's free.
混♥蛋♥...
Aw, son of a...
典当行
胶水
沃特 那是胶水吗
Walter! Is that glue?
你最好把窗户打开
You better open a window.
-你会吸嗨的 -没事
- You can get high on that stuff. - It's okay.
我只是在帮人修东西
I'm just repairing this for somebody.
唐尼 医院的那个实验室技术人员
Well, anyway, Donnie, the lab tech from the hospital,
-送来了血检报告 -谁做了血检
- dropped off these blood test results. - Who ordered a blood test?
小维
Vic.
好的 谢谢 露比
Okay, uh, thanks, Ruby.
放在桌子上就行了
You can just leave them on the desk.
小维
Hey, Vic.
嗯
Yeah?
想吃点东西吗
You want to eat?
嗯 我马上来
Uh, sure. I'll be right over.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
不怎么饿
Not really.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
不怎么想
Not really.
我想行吗
Mind if I do?
好吧
Sure.
你之前在医院说了一些话
You said something back at the hospital.
你说
Um, you said that the, um--
感觉宝宝并不真实
the baby didn't seem real.
我不确定那是不是真的
I'm not sure that's true.
我刚发现我怀孕了时
When I first found out I was pregnant,
我觉得我的人生结束了
I thought it was the end of my life--
我的工作 我的自♥由♥
my job, my freedom.
然后我这辈子第一次感觉到
And then I realized, for the first time in my life,
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
我的宝宝一直陪着我
My baby was with me all the time.
不知道为什么 我...
And somehow I...
我不知道 说我疯了吧 但我知道是个女孩
I don't know, call me crazy, but I knew it was a girl.
我不知道怎么回事 但...
Don't know how, but...
然后
And, um...
现在这样 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with all of that now.
你要怎么放下一个从来没见过 却这么爱的人
How do you get over loving someone so much that you never met?
她不在了...
She's gone, and, um...
我对她一无所知
I don't know anything about her.
所以...所以你才开车去县里
Is that why you, uh, drove the RV into town
想弄清楚谁是父亲吗
and tried to find out who the father was?
-你没有打开过吧 -没有
- You didn't open that, did you? - No.
你想打开吗
Do you want to?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...我不知道
I don't-- I don't know. Um...
在这一切之前 我...
before all this happened, I, um...
我不想跟这个人有任何关系
I didn't want anything to do with the guy.
我是打算我自己养大的
I was gonna do it all on my own.
但这一天来 我一直在想...
But the last day or so, I've just been thinking that--
如果崔维斯是父亲 那...
that if Travis was the father, that...
也许能填补我们之间的一些空白
maybe it could help fill in some of those blanks, you know?
我甚至都没给他打电♥话♥
I didn't even call him.
谁会这么做呢
What kind of a person does that?
我只会让所有人失望
Yeah, I'm just letting everybody down.
-不 不是这样 -就是这样
- No. That's not true. - Yeah, it is.
我不该一个人去追钱斯的
I should have never gone after Chance alone.
太愚蠢 太自私
That was just stupid and selfish.
我从来没见过我的孩子
And I wasn't thinking about the baby once.
不要...
And don't--
不要再告诉我会没事的了
Please don't tell me it's gonna be okay again.
别告诉我会没事的 因为
Please don't tell me it's gonna be okay, 'cause it's--
为什么没人对我生气
Why isn't anyone mad at me, you know?
你 崔维斯 应该有人对我生气
You, Travis-- somebody should be mad at me.
我...
M--
我的孩子没了
My baby is gone.
她因为我而没了
And she's gone because of me.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
你能活下来是因为她
You're here because of her.
她救了你的命 小维
She saved your life, Vic.
我不能因此生气
I can't be mad about that.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表