剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
玛拉基·斯特兰德
Malachi Strand.
非常感谢 好
Thanks a lot. Yep.
安保公♥司♥说死的保安名字是托尼·凯尔索
The security company says the dead guard's name is Tony Kelso.
退伍军人 在公♥司♥六年了
Ex-military, six years with the company.
随这些文件一起送来的
Along with these files,
还有工作履历 背景资料
they're gonna send work history, background--
这个人是另一个跟夜马一起的人
This, uh-- This guy's the other guy who was with Nighthorse.
布莱恩·奥基恩 波士顿原住民
Brian O'Keane. Boston native.
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
还没发现他的尸体呢
And he hasn't shown up dead yet.
我给马赛厄斯打电♥话♥
I'll call Mathias.
昨天跟他说过话的那个保安
That security guard he talked to yesterday--
就是那个说亨利和夜马
the one that said that Henry and Nighthorse
被转移到安全点的人
had been moved to a secure location--
我去问问他的名字是不是布莱恩·奥基恩
I'll see if his name is Brian O'Keane.
小姑娘
Hey, filly.
奥基恩 对 就是他
O'Keane. Yeah, that was the guy.
奥基恩越看越像是内鬼
It's looking more and more like O'Keane was a plant.
玛拉基不知怎么把他弄到了夜马的安保队里
Somehow, Malachi got him on Nighthorse's security detail.
该死
Oh, shit.
如果你有亨利或是夜马的消息就通知我们
Stay in touch if you hear anything about Henry or Nighthorse.
-好 -再见
- Yeah. - Bye.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
来杀了自己的老板吗
Come to shoot your boss?
什么
What?
不是
Oh, no.
我...这里怎么样了
I-- What's going on here?
还不清楚 反正跟玛拉基有关
It's unclear. Something to do with Malachi.
你有雅各的消息吗
Have you heard from Jacob?
没 我们不怎么说话了
No. We don't talk much anymore.
他辞退了你吗
Did he fire you?
其实是我要辞职
Actually, I'm resigning.
是你说我做出的决定
You were the one who said I was making decisions
对社区没有帮助的
that weren't helping the community.
我发现你说得对
Turns out that you were right.
你要放弃了
You're quitting.
是社区放弃了我
The community quit me.
我就是来走个程序
I'm just making it official.
这其实让我有点难过
That actually makes me a little bit sad.
我也是
Me too.
听着
Look.
现在说可能有点太晚了
This might be too little, too late,
但如果你们在找玛拉基
but if you're looking for Malachi,
我可以给你大流士的电♥话♥号♥码
I can give you Darius' number.
反正我也不再在保留区工作了
Since I'm not working on the rez anymore
大流士也不再是我的当事人
and Darius is no longer my client,
我不受到律师当事人保密协议的限制
I'm not bound by attorney-client privilege.
我感觉法律不是这么解释的
I'm not sure that's how the law works.
我感觉我不在乎
I'm not sure that I care.
我刚接到波士顿的范斯探员的消息
I just heard back from Agent Vance in Boston.
那个枪杀了玛丽莲的人
The guy who shot Marilyn,
他的指纹出现在另两起对爱尔兰黑帮的调查中
his prints show up in two other investigations into the Irish Mob.
我也跟他说了布莱恩·奥基恩
I told him about Brian O'Keane, too,
范斯对他一清二楚
and Vance knew all about him.
-他是个杀手 -你有枪手的衣服吗
- He's a hit man. - Do you have the shooter's clothes?
没有 衣服还在停尸房♥
Uh, no, they're still in the morgue.
你可以把衣服拿过来吗
Would you mind bringing them here?
-当然可以 -要快 扎克
- Yeah, sure. - And hurry, Zach.
快点
Hurry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
救了我的命
For saving my life.
我只是推迟了不可避免的事
All I did was delay the inevitable.
我不认为人们会相信那卷认罪录像
I do not think people will believe that taped confession.
只不过那不是真的认罪录像
Except it wasn't really a confession.
而是自杀遗言
It was a suicide note.
玛拉基会杀了我的
Malachi's gonna kill me,
做的好像我是因承受不住耻辱
make it look like I was overwhelmed with shame,
自行了断一样
and did myself in.
我没想到这个很重要
I don't know that it matters now,
我本来想求你点事情的
but I was gonna ask you something
就在我以为要进监狱的时候
back when I thought I was just going to jail.
你说吧
Ask away.
我本想让你接管赌场
I was gonna ask you to take over the casino
在我服刑的时候
while I was locked up.
我知道我得找个好人接替我的位置
I knew I needed to replace myself with a good man,
一个正直的人
upstanding man...
一个可以抵抗诱惑
someone who would resist temptation
专注于部落利益最大化的人
and stay focused on the best interests of the tribe.
你就做得到 亨利
You would have done that, Henry.
肯定比我做得好
certainly better than I did.
我不知道该说什么
I do not know what to say.
我知道 闭嘴
I do. Shut up!
你看起来需要一点新鲜空气
You... look like you could use a little fresh air.
警长在吗
The sheriff here?
在
Yeah.
-枪手的衣服 -谢谢
- The shooter's clothes. - Thanks.
-你在干吗 -谢恩遵守了诺言
- Uh, what are you-- - Shane kept his word.
闻闻吧
Smell that.
是锯末
Sawdust.
我记得在河边时 枪手身上也有这味道
I remember smelling it on the shooter back at the river.
所以呢
So?
看看这张谢恩·马登的照片
So take a look at this photo of Shane Muldoon.
你看到了什么 左上角这里
What do you see? Upper-left-hand corner.
-锯末 -就是
- Sawdust. - Exactly.
玛丽莲几天前看到谢恩和玛拉基在一起
Marilyn saw Shane with Malachi a few days ago.
枪手也在为他做事
The shooter was working with him, too.
这俩人都曾身处有好多锯末的地方
Both these men have been around a lot of sawdust.
我觉得谢恩最终还是告诉了我找到玛拉基的办法
I think Shane told me how to find Malachi after all.
我们有克劳保留地的地图吗
Do we have a map of the Crow reservation?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你叫莱恩·波特
Your name is Lane Potter.
你管我叫什么名字呢
What do you care what my name is?
赫克特和我说过你
Hector told me about you.
他说你就是下一个
He said you are next.
-赫克特死了 -没有 他没有死
- Hector's dead. - No. Hector is not dead.
他的灵魂从一个躯体转移到了下一个躯体
His spirit just moves from one body to another.
上周他来见我了
And he came to see me last week.
你纯粹是在瞎编
You're making this shit up.
他跟我说了艾丽西亚·玛格雷夫斯
He told me about Alicia Musgraves.
什么
What?
我不知道她是谁
I do not know who she is.
但赫克特说你偷了她的钱
But Hector said you stole from her.
而且就算他警告过你
And you never returned the money to her,
你也没把钱还给艾丽西亚
even after he warned you.
-你怎么会知道这个 -他告诉我的
- How do you know about that? - He told me.
-不可能 -我也偷东西 莱恩
- No way. - I stole, too, Lane.
所以他才来找我
That is why he came for me.
他拔了我的牙
He took my tooth.
我一直听说他是用拳头的
I always heard he used his fists,
但这个赫克特是用钳子的
but this Hector uses pliers.
真的痛不欲生
It was excruciating.
你不信我吗
You do not believe me?
自己来看看
Come see for yourself.
看赫克特对我做了什么
See what Hector did to me.
不
No!
我是小维
Hey, this is Vic.
小姑娘 沃特在你边上吗
Hey, filly. You with Walt?
对 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
我觉得我知道玛拉基在哪儿
I think I know where Malachi is.
在克劳保留地的东南角
Southeast corner of the Crow rez.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表