剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
趴下
Stay down!
该死 他要跑了
Shit. He's getting away.
趴下
Stay down!
还有其他出口 来
There's another exit. Come on.
他在那里
There he is!
钱斯
Chance!
搞什么
What the hell?
钱斯
Chance?!
字幕
Chance?
摘掉 看看你们的脸 摘掉
Take them off. See your faces. Off. Off. Come on.
鲁迪 你没事吧 过来
Rudy. You okay? Come here.
坐下
Sit here.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
这混♥蛋♥把我拖了过来
Asshole dragged me into the middle of all this.
等我清醒过来已经躺在地上了
Next I know, I'm lying on the ground.
肯定是把我打晕了
Must've cold-cocked me.
你看到他往哪里去了吗
You see where he went?
我只能看到很多条腿
All I could see was legs.
沃特 沃特 这边
Walt! Walt! Over here.
弗格 这些戴面具的人 查清楚他们的身份
Ferg, these men in gas masks-- find out who they are
以及他们为什么帮助钱斯·吉尔伯特逃走
and why they helped Chance Gilbert escape.
钱斯肯定是经过这里丢掉了面具
Chance must have come through here and ditched the mask.
我们看看那个监控录像
Let's get a look at that security footage.
警♥察♥局
Sheriff's department!
有人吗 警♥察♥局
Hello? Sheriff's department.
有个戴防毒面罩的人经过这里吗
Did a man in a gas mask come through here?
他从前门过 丢下了面罩
He came through the front, left through the back.
你没想过拦住他吗
You didn't think to stop him?
-我正在纹身呢 -我们要看看
- I was mid-ink. - We're gonna need to see
你的监控录像
your security footage-- now.
好吧
Yeah.
给
Here you go.
那是谁的摩托车
Whose motorcycle is that?
我不知道 以前没见过
I don't know. Never seen it before.
车牌被摘掉了
The plates have been removed.
你能倒带到昨天的画面吗
Can you rewind, please, to yesterday?
棒极了 是有人昨晚帮他停在这里的
Great. Someone dropped it off for him last night
天色太暗没拍到
when it was too dark for the cameras to pick it up.
-我们走 谢谢 -没事
- Okay. Let's go. Thanks. - Yeah.
我们得马上去找钱斯的家人
We need to track down Chance's family immediately.
他们今天没有来法庭
They weren't in court today.
也许他们参与策划了他的逃脱
Maybe 'cause they were planning his escape.
我需要你联♥系♥联邦法警
I need you to call the Federal Marshals.
让他们去钱斯的老巢等我们
Have them meet us at Chance's compound.
我需要在离开阿布萨罗卡县的每条路都设路障
I want roadblocks on every route leading out of Absaroka.
拦住每辆摩托车 搜查每辆车
Stop every motorcycle. Search every car.
他很可能会换车
He might have switched vehicles.
-停车 -举起手来
- Stop right there! - Hands up!
-不许动 -摘下头盔
- Stay where you are! - Helmet off!
我们要搜查这个县的每个角落
We need to scour every inch of this county.
不能让钱斯·吉尔伯特离开阿布萨罗卡县
Chance Gilbert is not getting out of Absaroka.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
上上上上上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
后面安全
It's clear back here.
上 上
Come on. Come on.
上上上上上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
车辆安全
Truck is clear.
什么叫他们做不到 没错
What do you mean, they can't do it? Yeah.
我需要更大范围的
I need more coverage there.
要他们去北边
Tell them to go south.
没错 马上
Yes, right now.
收到
Roger.
-有线索吗 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
所以我们正应该
Which is why we should
继续去外面找
still be out there looking.
法警在负责录像的查找
The Marshals are handling the foot search.
我们在这里更有用
We can be more use here.
你联♥系♥一下县部落监狱
Why don't you call the Tri-County jail,
问问上一次庭审后有谁来看过钱斯
see who's been to visit Chance since his last trial.
你是说除了我吗
You mean besides me?
还有我 没错
And me. Yeah.
然后安排和他的狱友会面
Then set up an interview with his cellmate.
沃特 你得看看这些面具下
Walt, you need to see who was under
都是些什么人
one of those gas masks.
鲍勃 你怎么会掺和进来
So, Bob, how'd you get mixed up in all this?
正如我告诉弗格 我接了一个广♥告♥上的活
Like I told Ferg, I-I answered a Craigslist ad.
那上面说下午一点去法♥院♥路和主干道
It said to come for a job interview at 1:00 P.M.
交叉口面试
at the corner of Court Street and Main.
然后呢
And?
然后那上面说要穿红领结 黑西装
And it said to wear a red bow tie, black suit...
和防毒面具
and a gas mask.
你觉得很正常吗
That seemed normal to you?
广♥告♥上说这是一份危险的工作
The ad said that it would be a dangerous job,
但是报酬很丰厚
but lucrative.
你觉得那是什么意思
What do you think that meant?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有很关注"危险"这两个字
I wasn't too keen on the-- the "Dangerous" Part,
但我很就没活干了
but I haven't worked.
我出狱后就没有工作了
I haven't worked since I got out of jail.
比利的 比利的复健账单压得我喘不过气
And Billy's-- Billy's rehab bills are killing me.
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I just--
"丰厚"听上去真的很不错
The "Lucrative" Part sounded good.
你见过这个家伙吗
You ever seen this man?
没有
No.
所以根本没有工作吗
So, there´s no job?
没有
No.
对不起 鲍勃
I´m sorry, Bob.
钱斯·吉尔伯特利用你们做...
Chance Gilbert here used you all as a, um...
-快闪 -快闪
- Flash mob. - ...flash-mob distraction
掩护他的逃跑 所以...
to cover his escape, so...
好吧 鲍勃 你可以走了
All right, Bob, you can go.
鲍勃 我猜你还是可以把西服还回去
Bob, I bet you can still return that suit.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给县部落监狱的典狱长留了言
I left a message for the warden at Tri-County.
他的秘书说他正忙着和联调局的人说话 所以
His secretary says he´s tied up with the Feds, so...
好吧 那我们找守卫谈谈
All right. Then let´s talk to the guards.
我想知道钱斯怎么搞到那把枪的
I want to know how Chance got that gun.
鲁道夫和尤贝尔在路上了
Rudolph and Eubell are on the way.
很好 同时联♥系♥联调局
Good. Meantime, talk to the FBI.
让他们帮你搞到
Ask them to help you get a subpoena for the, um--
发布那则广♥告♥的IP地址传票
the I.P. Address of the computer that posted the Craigslist ad.
好的
On it.
他已经逃走了好几个小时
It has been hours since he got away.
我们正在失去他的行踪
We´re losing the scent.
他可能已经在去加拿大的半路上了
He could be halfway to Canada by now.
我没事 亲爱的 我现在没法通话
I´m okay, sweetheart. I can´t talk now.
我等下打给你 我爱你
I´ll call you later. I love you.
但我要挂了
But I got to go.
我很抱歉
I´m so sorry.
我女儿在新闻里看到了我
My daughter saw me on the news.
我女儿以前也会担心
My daughter used to worry, too.
你们谁解开了钱斯
Which of you uncuffed Chance?
是我
I did.
慢点
Hey, easy.
因为他为自己辩护 他可以
He had permission to wear civilian clothes to court
身穿便装前往法庭
since he was acting as his own attorney.
他在上车回县部落监狱之前
Had to get back in his jumpsuit
得先换回囚服
before he got on the bus back to Tri-County.
你应该感觉像回家了一样 混♥蛋♥
You should feel right at home in there, you piece of shit.
是吗
Yeah?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表