剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
But I want to tell you something.
医生给泰特用了青霉素
The doctor gave Tate penicillin,
所以你所担心的过敏性休克
so the thing that you were worried about, anaphylactic shock,
并没有发生
it-- it didn't happen.
泰特并没有对青霉素过敏
Tate is not allergic to penicillin.
所以我希望你们拿着这个
So I want you to take these.
你们不用去找医生 去医院
You don't have to go to a doctor, to a hospital.
你们可以在自己的屋檐下给他服用这些
You can give him these under your own roof,
让他好起来
and he will get better.
这是张老照片 但我可以传真给你
It's an old picture, but I can fax it over to you.
好 号♥码是多少
Okay. Uh, what's the number?
好的 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
露比
Ruby?
你能把这张照片传真给萨布莱特县警长吗
Can you fax something over to the, uh, Sublette County Sheriff?
好的 有号♥码吗
Sure. Got a number?
给
Yeah, here.
扎克
Zach.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我...我给你带了点东西
I, uh-- I got-- I got you something.
我记得你喜欢用饵钓鱼
I remembered you were a fly fisherman.
真棒
Awesome.
这是降落伞亚当
That's a Parachute Adams.
这可是好家伙
The workhorse.
这是干什么
What's this for?
我只想谢谢你的推荐
I just wanted to say thank you for the referral.
什么推荐
What referral?
凯迪需要帮忙点事
Cady, uh, needed a hand with some stuff,
所以我找扎克帮她
so I hooked her up with Zach.
传真完毕
Fax transmission successful.
谢谢 谢了 伙计
Thank you. Thanks, man.
这是谁
Hey, who's that guy?
埃迪·哈普
Uh... Eddie Harp.
我们觉得是这个疯子杀了你的领剧
Psychopath we think killed your neighbor.
照片很老了 但我们只有这个
It's a pretty old picture, but it's all we got.
-多老了 -20年前
- Uh, how old? - About 20 years.
我知道他在哪里
I-I know where he is.
真的吗
You do?
我一小时前才看到他
I-I-I just saw him like an hour ago.
天啊 你听到了吗
Holy shit. Do you hear that?
我不聋
I'm not deaf.
埃迪·哈普 你被包围了
Eddie Harp, you're surrounded.
你得马上走出来
You need to step outside immediately...
-天啊 谁啊 -把手举起来
- Jesus. Who is that? - ...with your hands in the air.
我也不确定
I don't know for sure,
但听起来好像是什么西部武装团来抓我们了
but it sounds like an old Western posse coming to string us up.
-埃迪·哈普是谁 -是我
- Who's Eddie Harp? - That would be me.
埃迪 出来
Eddie, come on out of there.
我们已经禁用了你们的车辆
We've disabled your vehicle.
埃迪 走出来
Eddie, come on out of there.
这下麻烦了
Well, this is a pickle.
你就是这样应付压力的吗
This is how you deal with pressure?
给你自己注射
You shoot up?!
你这个没用的垃圾
You useless junkie!
-我很抱歉 -不 你不觉得
- I am so sorry! - No, you're not.
你很弱
You're weak.
这性格太差了 伙计
Bad character, man.
看看你自己
Look at you.
什么医生会让自己遭人勒索
What kind of doctor lets himself get blackmailed
陷入到这种境地
into a situation like this?
振作起来
Pull yourself together!
埃迪 出来
Eddie, come on out of there.
起来
Get up.
我们能想办法解决的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
怎么办
How?
你看过《虎豹小霸王》吗
You ever see Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?
没有
No.
他们被包围的时候 你知道他们做了什么吗
Well, when they were surrounded, you know what they did?
他们一起从前门出去 肩并肩
They went right through the front door, side by side.
我们也要这么做
We're gonna do the same thing.
只不过不是肩并肩
Only, not side by side.
你先出去
You're gonna go first.
瞧瞧这阵势
Oh! Look at this.
牛仔和印第安人 真喜欢
Cowboys and Indians. I love it.
弗格森在哪里
Where's Ferguson?!
估计这场面他应付不来
I guess this is a little much for him.
放开他 埃迪
Let him go, Eddie!
埃迪是谁 埃迪·哈普
Who's Eddie? Eddie Harp?
那家伙死了
That guy's dead.
你这次逃不掉了 埃迪
You're not gonna get away this time, Eddie.
你想杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
你不会想杀了我 警长
You don't want to kill me, sheriff.
你想知道我知道的 还有谁 以及去哪里找他
You want to know what I know-- and who... and where to find him.
激起了你的兴趣
Well, that piqued your interest.
别乱动 史广多[印第安族唯一幸存者]
Stay where I can see you, Squanto.
冒犯到你了吗 不好意思
Oh, was that offensive? My bad.
你说得对 埃迪 我不想你死
You're right, Eddie. I don't want you dead.
但你不能再以自♥由♥身继续下去了
But you don't get to walk around a free man anymore.
你做了那些事
Not after all that you've done.
是啊 我必须学印第安人
Yeah. I got to be an Indian.
假扮赫克托真有意思 玩那些弓箭
That was fun, being Hector, playing with bows and arrows.
现在我可以假扮牛仔 骑马奔向落日
And now I get to be a cowboy and ride off into the sunset.
事实上 我觉得我要拿走你的马 警长
In fact, I think I'm gonna take your horse, sheriff.
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
你把你的野马给我 我就不杀这家伙
You give me your Bronco, and I don't kill this guy.
你不会杀掉这个医生
You're not gonna kill the doctor.
他不是医生
He's not a doctor.
他是个行医换取海♥洛♥因♥的瘾君子
He's a junkie who practices medicine in exchange for heroin.
就算这样 你也不会杀掉他
Even so, you're not gonna kill him.
真的吗
Really?
我知道你内心还有善良 埃迪
I know you still got some good in you, Eddie.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
我和你父母谈过了
I talked to your parents.
任何一个像你这样给父母寄钱的儿子
And any son who still sends money to his parents the way you do
都不会很坏
can't be all bad.
他们还是很想你 埃迪
They still miss you, Eddie.
他们还想见你
They want to see you again.
他们不想见我
They don't want to see me.
他们甚至都没有兑现我寄过去的支票
They don't even cash those checks I send.
他们那么鄙夷我
They have so much contempt for me.
这些可怜的农民甚至都不要我的钱
Those poor, sorry dirt farmers won't even take my money.
你知道我为什么一直给他们寄支票吗
You know why I keep sending those checks?
因为总有一天 我可怜的老父亲会走投无路
'Cause one day, my dear, old dad's gonna be so desperate,
这混♥蛋♥会走进一家银行
that son of a bitch is gonna go into a bank
带着一张支票
with one of those checks,
终于准备兑现
finally ready to eat shit and cash it,
他们会告诉他"没有钱了 基斯"
and they're gonna tell 'em, "There ain't no money, Keith."
你能想象到当他意识到他的自以为是
Can't you just imagine the look on his sanctimonious face
其实一文不值 我是正确的时
when he realizes that all his judgmental superiority
他那张伪善的脸上的表情吗
wasn't worth a goddamn cent and that I was right?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表