剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
He does not stop.
但你♥爸♥还有一点好
The good thing about your father?
也是不撞南墙不回头
He does not stop.
如果他回头了 我就死了
If he had stopped, I would be dead.
我知道有件事他会开心
Well, I know he'll be happy about one thing.
什么事
And what is that?
今天之后 我应该不会做夜马的律师了
After today, I don't think I'm working for Nighthorse anymore.
-你好呀 -好
- Hi, there. - Hey.
我跟医院谈过了
I talked to the hospital,
拿到了杜布·凯森尸检的最新情况
got an update on Dub Kayson's autopsy.
他们从杜布的尸体里找出了一个弹壳 这说明
They dug a slug out of Dub's body, and it suggests
他是被点三七五口径的H&H步♥枪♥杀死的
he was killed with a .375-caliber H&H rifle.
好的
Okay.
我会把这个加到
I will get this added to, uh,
科迪公♥寓♥的搜查令里的
the search warrant for Cody's apartment.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
死亡时间 在你找到他之前的二十四小时
Time of death, anywhere from 24 to 72 hours
到七十二小时之间
before you found him.
你为什么给这个律师付这么多钱
Why are you paying this lawyer all this damn money?
快了结这个民事诉讼接着过日子吧
Just settle the damn civil suit and move on.
县里为几百几千位警长的过度行为
County's insured a couple hundred thousand
都作了保
against sheriff's excesses.
我自己也钻过一两次这个空子
It's a perk I've taken advantage of once or twice myself.
你就退几步认个错 回来接着过日子吧
Eat some crow and get on with your life.
我也想了结
I tried to settle.
可塔克·巴吉特不愿意
Tucker Baggett wasn't interested.
你那帮寻宝猎人周五周六晚上
Any of your fellow treasure hunters unaccounted for
有谁行踪不明吗
Friday or Saturday night?
没 我觉得他们都怕黑
Nah, I think they're all afraid of the dark.
太阳下山之后没人会离开营地
Ain't none of them leaving that camp after sundown.
如果你要回营地去 帮我个忙好吗
So, uh, if you're heading back to camp, do me a favor.
看看那些步♥枪♥ 有没有人用点三七五口径的
Take a look at those rifles, see if anybody uses a .375.
那个养羊的农夫是让点三七五打死的吗
So, that goat farmer was shot with a .375?
你还有别的线索吗
You got any other clues?
大约吧
Possibly.
我们处理的可能是场家庭闹剧
We might be dealing with a family drama--
一个被疏远的继子非常气愤
an estranged stepson who's angry
因为他妈妈埋在了杜布的地里
that his mom was buried on Dub's property.
我们发现杜布尸体的时候 还发现
When we found Dub's body, we also found that somebody
有人挖了这位母亲的坟墓
had been digging by the mother's tombstone.
一个成年人想要把妈妈[木乃伊]带出坟墓吗
A grown man trying to pull Mommy out the grave?
《惊魂记》主角 与母亲尸体生活多年 人格分♥裂♥杀手
看来你要发个全境通告逮捕诺曼·贝茨了
Sounds like you need an APB for Norman Bates.
-警长 -弗格森
- Hey, Sheriff. - Ferguson.
你好
Oh. Hi...
卢西恩
Lucian.
杰的兄弟亚当仍旧失踪
So, uh, Jay's brother, Adam, is still missing.
我带杰去了他们的公♥寓♥
I brought Jay over to their apartment.
亚当不在那儿 杰彻底崩溃了
Adam wasn't there. Jay's a wreck.
你去哈蒙德五金店找过了吗
Did you check with Hammond Hardware?
去过了 他的卡确实在那里用过
I did, and his card was used there,
但我给店员看亚当的照片时
but when I showed the employees the picture of Adam,
没人记得见过他
nobody remembered seeing him.
现如今没几个人有好记性了
Ain't nobody remembers anything these days.
都是毒品惹的祸
It's all the drugs.
我要了监控录像
I asked for the security footage
看了交易的整个过程
and, uh, watched the entire transaction.
发现用亚当的卡的是个女人
Turns out it was a woman that used Adam's card.
杰认出了她
Jay was able to identify her.
是亚当的前妻
It's Adam's ex-wife.
博♥彩♥公♥司♥的吗
Publisher's Clearing House?
来的可真不是时候
About damn time.
杰姬·珀赛尔吗
Jackie Purcell?
是我 有什么事吗
That's me. Can I help you with something?
我们要问你几个跟亚当有关的问题
We need to ask you a few questions about Adam.
首先 亚当是我的前夫
Well, first off, Adam's my ex-husband.
我们付不起离婚的费用 但不论他干了什么
We can't afford the divorce, but whatever he's done,
都跟我没关系
it's not my problem.
然后 你们想问什么都行
And second, you can ask me whatever you want,
但是得先等我修好厕所
but you're gonna have to do it while I fix the toilet.
有记录显示你用了你前夫的信♥用♥卡♥
We have a record of you using your ex-husband's credit card.
我买♥♥的可不是性感内衣
I wasn't buying lingerie.
比那刺♥激♥多了
Much more exciting.
是冲便阀
Flush valve.
你经常用那张卡吗
Do you use the card often?
亚当知道我在用那张卡
Adam knows I'm using it.
我们离婚的时候我打算弄一张新卡的
I tried to get a new card when we got separated,
但跟他生活了几年之后
but after living with him for a couple of years,
我的信用等级一塌糊涂
my credit rating went to shit,
所以我们就共用一张
so we share the same one.
打电♥话♥问他 他会告诉你的
Just call him. He'll tell you.
我们现在没法问
Well, we can't right now.
好吧 肯定是又轮到他去找那该死的宝藏了
Oh, right. Must be his turn to look for that damn treasure.
他看起来是失踪了
Well, he appears to be missing.
他总是失踪
He's always missing.
我敢肯定他只是去了某个手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥的地方
I'm sure he's just somewhere where there's no cell reception.
现在你知道我这几年都什么感觉了
Now you know how I felt for a few years there.
看来你对他的寻宝活动不太感兴趣
I take it you're not a big fan of this treasure hunt.
他和他兄弟对此执迷不悟
It became an obsession for him and his brother.
这毁了我们的婚姻
Destroyed our marriage.
一开始这只是他和他兄弟
At first, it was just a fun excuse for him
去林子里玩的一个有趣的借口
and his brother to knock around in the woods,
他们小时候也经常这样
like they did when they were kids.
然后就变得越来越不可理喻了
Then it just became something irrational.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
就像那些老电影一样
It was like one of those old movies--
什么淘金热之类的
you know, like, gold fever takes hold.
这个真的搞垮了他
But it really did mess him up.
你和亚当什么时候离婚的
When did you and Adam separate?
大约六个月之前
About six months ago.
亚当会带步♥枪♥吗
Does Adam carry a rifle?
以前不带
He didn't originally.
他以前只带防熊喷雾
He used to just carry bear spray.
但当他们认为自己接近了宝藏时
But when they thought they were getting closer to that treasure,
他们就不那么怕熊了
they became less afraid of bear
转而更担心有其他的寻宝猎人
and more paranoid of other treasure hunters.
他就开始带着我爸那把老温切斯特70型步♥枪♥
He started carrying around my dad's old Winchester 70.
温切斯特70型就是点三七五口径的
Winchester Model 70 comes in a .375.
可能就是凶器
Could be the murder weapon.
亚当有可能在寻宝的过程中射杀杜布·凯森
Adam could have shot Dub Kayson while searching for the treasure
然后就逃跑了
and then gone on the run.
没错
Yep.
失踪人员和我们要找的凶手
Our missing person and our murderer
可能是一个人
could be one and the same.
好了
Okay.
我知道你们都是来
I know you're all here
寻找安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏的
to find the Anson Hamilton treasure.
我希望你们能将猎宝活动推迟一天
I'm asking you to postpone your hunt for one day
帮我们找一找失踪人员
for the sake of a missing person.
我想召你们所有人做搜索救援小队
I want to conscript you all to act as a search party.
我们就该白白浪费一整天
We're supposed to throw away a day while his
而让他失踪的兄弟肆无忌惮地寻宝吗
missing brother goes out hunting without any competition?
我好像应该告诉过你
I thought I told you I didn't
我不想在我的驻地再看到你
want to see you in my station again.
我认真的
I meant it.
我们找人的地区
We're gonna be looking in the same search grid
与你们找宝藏的地区一样
where you've been searching for treasure.
怀俄明州法律规定 在驻扎十四天后
You know, Wyoming law states that after 14 days of occupation,
露营者必须向原驻地外移♥动♥
campers must move outside a 5-mile radius
五英里的距离
from their previous location.
我确定你们中不少人
I'm sure there's more than a few of you
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表