剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Um, is my dad here?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, honey?
我只是想让他帮忙找人
I just need help looking for someone.
找谁
Who?
她叫卡托莉·郎 她是个学校老师
Um, her name is Catori Long. She's a school teacher.
-我可以帮你找她 -真的吗
- Okay. I can help you find her. - Really?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
知道要从哪里开始找吗
Any idea where to start looking?
嗯 在...保留地
Uh, yeah, on-- on the rez.
-你帮不了我 是吧 -不不不
- You can't help me, can you? - No, no, no.
理论上可以
I could in theory.
我只是...保留地的话有点难办
I just-- the rez makes it a little trickier.
-你想过联♥系♥马赛厄斯吗 -我不能这么做
- Have you thought about Mathias? - I can't really do that
因为我想赶在他前面找到她
because I'm trying to find her before he does.
我完蛋了
I am so screwed.
也许没有
Maybe not.
给
Here.
我也许认识个能帮上忙的人
I might have someone who might be able to help
不是那么...官方的
in a less... official capacity.
他算是...私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
He's, uh, kind of a private eye.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不是很行
Not really.
不然你以为我为什么要去找医生
Why do you think I'm going to the doctor?
我觉得就在这边了
I think that's it right there.
这是个诊所吗
This is a medical clinic?
移♥动♥医疗
我知道
Yeah, I know, right?
你要我等你吗
Do you need me to wait for you?
你想要什么
What's your deal?
我没想要什么
I do not have a deal.
只不过这个地方实在太远了
This is just a long way from anything,
我觉得你可能不想走回去
and I thought you might not want to walk.
谢谢你送我一程 伙计
Look, thanks for the ride, man,
但你和我...我们就这样 好吗
but you and I, we're-- we're good, okay?
-好 -我不需要你留着
- Okay. - I don't need you to stay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的助理说你想谈谈
So, my assistant said that you wanted to talk,
但是她没说要谈什么
but she didn't say what about.
是的 我...我没告诉她
Yeah, I, uh-- I didn't tell her.
我只是觉得我应该亲自过来做这件事
I-I guess I felt I needed to come by and do this in person.
什么事
Do what?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在法♥院♥的证词 你拯救了我的工作
Your testimony in court, you-- you saved my job.
不仅如此 我的名誉
More than that, my reputation.
我觉得你 可能高估了
Oh, well, I think you, uh, may have overestimated
原告掌握的信息
the, uh, prosecution's case.
不
No.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我本来基本死定了
I was dead to rights.
那全是谎言
I mean, it was all lies,
但他们掌握了风向 直到你最后说出真♥相♥
but they had me until you spoke and told the truth.
我发过誓
I was under oath.
你本来可以藏起信息 但你没有
Well, you could have withheld information, but you didn't.
如果没有你帮我
I couldn't for the life of me
就不可能有今天的我 雅各
figure out why you would help me, Jacob...
我那样对你 还有对你的那些指控
after all I've done to you, all the things I've accused you of.
你知道奥卡姆剃刀原则吧
You're familiar with Occam's Razor, I assume?
最简单的解释一般是最正确的
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
没错
Exactly.
也许只是简单因为我看到这些非正义之事
Maybe it's just as simple as I saw an injustice happening
选择终止这一切
and, uh, chose to put an end to it.
你知道
You know, uh,
我想到一个更简单的解释
I came up with an even simpler explanation.
你想让我站在你这边
You want me on your side.
你想让我帮你个忙
You wanted to do me a favor
这样我也能帮你个忙
so I would do you a favor down the line.
那么...我需要你帮我做什么呢 沃特
And... what favor would I need you to do for me, Walt?
我不知道
I don't know.
从另一方面看
Look the other way
就是你想运20公斤海♥洛♥因♥的时候
when you try to traffic 20 kilos of heroin.
你真是令人震惊
You are a broken record!
下午逼停了一辆车
Pulled over a truck this afternoon
上面载满了运往你赌场的古董
filled with crates of antiquities headed to your casino.
每个箱子里 每个暗盒里 都有一砖海♥洛♥因♥
And in every crate, under a false bottom, was a brick of heroin.
当然了
Of course there was.
放下手♥机♥
Put down the phone.
叫保安来
Get me security.
放下
Put it down.
雅各·夜马 你有权保持沉默
Jacob Nighthorse, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你肯定是忘记了 先生
Apparently you have forgotten, sir,
这个赌场在主♥权♥领地上
that this casino is on sovereign territory.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
法♥院♥将会给你指派一名
one will be appointed to represent you.
你明白给你诵读的这些权利吗
You understand your rights as they've been explained to you?
你是凯迪吧
Oh, hey. It's, uh, Cady, right?
是的 你...你是扎克
Yes. And y-you're Zach.
对不起 弗格没告诉我你是...你
I'm sorry. Ferg didn't tell me that you were... you.
好吧 我有点不明白
Okay. I'm a little confused.
弗格和我说过你的事
So, Ferg told you something about me,
-现在你来了 -抱歉
- now you're here? - Sorry, yeah.
他说你可能有兴趣做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的活
He said you might be interested in working as a private detective,
但是我没意识到你就是那个
but, um, I-I didn't realize that you were-- you were the Zach
曾经是我爸手下的扎克
that, um, worked for my dad.
是的 大概一星期吧
Yeah, for, like, about a week.
-好吧 -好
- Right. - Yeah.
你...你应该进来
Uh, you-- you should-- you should come in.
-好吧 -不 我...
- Okay. - Yeah, no, I'm-- I'm being--
-你确定吗 -我太失礼了
- You sure? - I'm being rude.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- Okay, sure, thanks. - Come in.
我应该...我应该穿件衣服 因为
Yeah, I should, uh-- I should put on a shirt, 'cause...
我是说 谁会不♥穿♥衣服应门啊
I mean, who answers the door shirtless?
-那... -我本来在...
- That's-- - I was doing--
-不 没事 我 -我本来在
- Yeah, no, it's okay. I, um... - I was in the middle of, uh--
抱歉贸然来访
I'm sorry that I surprised you.
弗格没给我电♥话♥号♥码
Ferg just didn't give me a phone number.
我得先告诉你
I should tell you
我不是什么有执照的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
that, uh, I am not a licensed private investigator.
事实上 我唯一正式为警方工作的经验
Uh, in fact, my only official police experience,
就是给你♥爸♥爸干活的那段时间
um, was that brief time I worked for your dad,
然后...他炒了我
and-- and he fired me.
叫花子不能挑肥拣瘦
Beggars can't be choosers.
没错
No, we cannot.
听着 这...不是什么大案子
Look, um, it's-- it's not-- it's not a big job.
我在找一个女人 卡托莉
I'm looking for a woman, Catori.
她是我的当事人 我觉得她在保留地
She's a client, and I think she's on the rez,
我爸爸和弗格没法插手
so my dad and Ferg can't really get involved.
我觉得她惹了些麻烦
I think she's in a little bit of trouble.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping.
好吧 我觉得我不该接这个活
Okay, I-I think I should pass on that one.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Uh, yeah.
不 扎克
No. No, Zach.
我真的需要你的帮助 她不危险
I really need your help. She's not dangerous.
她只是想为一个病重的男孩寻求帮助
She's just trying to get a very sick boy help.
不 只是...
No, it's just--
我和你♥爸♥爸之间的事
The thing with your dad, okay?
有点尴尬
It's, uh-- It's kind of awkward.
我只是
I just--
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表