剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
这里是朗迈尔家
You've reached the Longmire residence.
抱歉现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry we're not here to take your call.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我们很乐意复电♥话♥
We'll be happy to call you back.
沃特 我是小维 接电♥话♥接电♥话♥接电♥话♥
Walt. It's Vic. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
好吧 巴尔内斯家的比利和鲍勃来电♥话♥了
All right. So, Billy and Bob Barnes called.
要我们派人去麋鹿岭看看
Said to send someone out to Pronghorn Ridge,
今天我休息
and it's my day off.
真的不想去啊
I really don't want to go.
沃特
Walt?
靠
Damn it.
沃特 我是小维 又打来了
Walt, it's Vic. Again.
我休息日给你打电♥话♥
I am calling you on my day off
正在开车去麋鹿岭的路上
as I am driving out to Pronghorn Ridge.
我不想自己应付那俩二百五
I don't want to deal with these wing nuts on my own,
指望着你滚过来帮忙呢
so I expect you to get your ass out there and help me.
拜托
Please.
这里是朗迈尔家
You've reached the Longmire residence.
抱歉现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry we're not here to take your call.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我们很乐意复电♥话♥
We'll be happy to call you back.
沃特 我是小维 这里有具尸体
Walt, it's Vic. We got a dead body.
警长
西镇警魂
第一季 第一集
轴&翻&校&后期&总监:阿好
抱歉让你久等了 小维
Sorry I kept you waiting, Vic.
你才不抱歉呢
No, you're not.
巴尔内斯父子呢
So, where are the Barnes boys?
我受够老家伙的调戏了
I was sick of the old one hitting on me,
打发他们回卡车里了
so I sent them back up to their truck.
尸体在那上边
The body is way up here,
不到200米
about 200 yards.
那是羊
That's a sheep.
我说这里有具尸体
I said we had a dead body.
可没说是什么尸体
I never said what species.
总之 现在你来了 你搞定
So, now that you're here, you got it under control.
我可以回家 好好休息了
I guess I'll go home, enjoy my day off.
错过好戏么 得了
And miss all the fun? Come on.
我们昨晚露营了
We camped out last night
想着一早打猎
so we could get huntin' first thing this morning.
我们出来看到有人开枪打羊
We checked it out and saw that somebody shot a sheep.
根本没有上山的脚印
There are no footprints heading up that hill.
你是怎么看清楚有羊被枪打中呢
How'd you get close enough to see the sheep had been shot?
用瞄准镜
Use my scope.
瞄准镜
You scope.
通常 死只羊我们不会理
Now, normally, we would ignore a dead sheep,
我知道这像什么
but I know how it looks...
几个家伙喝多了撑的
a couple of guys up here with a couple of drinks in 'em,
练枪法
taking target practice.
我发誓不是那样的 沃特
I swear that ain't what happened, Walt.
真烂
This sucks.
我知道我才来了六个月
Look, I know I've only been here six months,
但我可不是菜鸟
but I'm not exactly a rookie.
你说过了
You've made that clear.
整整说了六个月了
Just about every day for six months.
我就这么一说
I'm just saying,
我在费城的凶案组工作了五年
I was working homicide in Philadelphia for five years.
死羊简直是浪费我的才能
And a dead sheep is a waste of my talent...
我的时间
and my time.
我可真不想浪费你的宝贵时间了
Last thing I want to do is waste your valuable time.
所以 不如你去附近敲敲门
So, why don't you start knocking on a few doors
看看有没有人看到什么
and see if anybody saw anything?
我要求加薪
I want a raise.
不过说真的 沃特
Seriously, though, Walt,
什么混♥蛋♥玩意儿会开枪打羊啊
what kind of messed-up person shoots a sheep?
我知道他们并不像传说中那么
I mean, I know they're not as cute and fluffy
可亲可爱 毛毛绒绒 不过也挺乖啊
as they're made out to be and all, but they're nice enough.
沃特
Walt?
你在干嘛
What you doing?
动脑
Thinking.
我开口前一般会先动脑
I do that sometimes before I talk.
你知道人们怎么说乌鸦群么
You know what they call a flock of ravens?
不知道
No.
"凶兆" 乌鸦凶兆
An "unkindness"... an unkindness of ravens.
直接用"群"不好么
What the hell is wrong with "flock"?
"凶兆"更贴切
"Unkindness" is just a little more apropos.
靠
Shit.
莫斯伯格12号♥霰弹枪
That a 12-gauge Mossberg?
打猎意外事故
Hunting accident?
不是 看他的衣服
Nah. Look at his clothes.
不像猎人 更像雪后休闲
More apres-ski than avid hunter.
看来他是在下雪前倒地的
It looks like he went down before it started snowing.
我去问下气象局 看看时间
I'll check with the weather service, see when that was.
把他翻过来
Let's flip him.
好了 来
Okay. Go.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
出口伤明显在这里
Exit wound is obviously here.
说明他是背后中枪
Means he was shot in the back.
枪手可能在任何地方
The shooter could've been anywhere...
高处 低处 树后
high ground, low ground, behind a tree.
受害人没有还击
Victim never shot back.
你有时候真能扯蛋
Sometimes you are so full of shit.
你是啥 [印第安]夏安族人么
What are you, Cheyenne?
有油味 说明枪清理过
Smell oil, the gun's been cleaned.
有火♥药♥味 说明开过枪
Smell gunpowder, it's been fired.
我闻出油味了
I smell oil.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你要是工作得跟我一样久
When you been doing this as long as I have,
就会认识阿布萨罗卡县的所有人
you get so you know about every face in Absaroka County.
那他是谁
So, who is he?
这就是问题
That's the thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
在这儿等着吧 帕克福特
You wait right here, Mr. Parkford.
你去哪儿了 沃特
Where you been, Walt?
大家在薄饼早餐会上都问起你呢
People were asking after you at the pancake breakfast.
出去执行警务工作
Just out tending to the police side of the job.
不过很高兴你搞定了曲意逢迎的工作
But nice to know you got the glad-handing covered.
我得代表一下 要服务群众
I was just representin'. Can't serve the community
就得跟群众交流啊 警长
if we don't talk to the community, Sheriff.
外边有人被枪杀了
A man got shot and killed out there.
我看群众能理解
I think the community will understand.
我还以为巴尔内斯家又是喝醉了胡闹呢
I thought the Barneses were just pulling another drunken prank.
怎么回事
What happened?
瞧瞧你居然对警务工作感兴趣了
Look who just got interested in police work.
沃特 要是你有手♥机♥
Walt, if you got yourself a cellphone,
就可以直接打电♥话♥告诉我怎么回事了
you could've called me directly and told me what was up.
我不需要手♥机♥ 布兰奇
I don't need a cellphone, Branch.
我只需要你融入团队
I just need you to be part of the team.
不能随着自己的性子挑工作
Can't just dip in and out of the job when it suits you.
好吧 那让我帮助团队吧
All right, then, let me help the team.
谁中枪了
Who got shot?
一只羊 还有个叫帕克福特的人
A sheep and a man named Parkford.
小维是这案子的负责警♥察♥
And Vic's lead deputy on this one.
收到
I got ya.
也许我应该出去向她道歉
Maybe I should go out there and apologize to her.
一天一具尸体就够了
One dead body's enough.
早 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
露比 今天什么情况
Ruby, how we doing today?
有人在克雷格·马丁的皮卡上涂鸦
Somebody trashed Craig Martin's pickup...
喷漆铺天盖地
sprayed all over it with spray paint,
大多是骂人的话
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表