剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
这由不得你来决定
Well, it's not up to you.
那你其实是想杀死雅各·夜马
Oh. So, then, you're actually trying to murder Jacob Nighthorse?
-不 -如果你把他送到
- No. - That's what you'll be doing
那个监狱 那就等同于谋杀
if you send him into the general population of that prison.
那里有一百多个兄弟会成员
There's over 100 members of the Brotherhood in there.
全部都和玛拉基·斯特兰德有关
They're all connected to Malachi Strand,
我的当事人不仅开除了他
who my client didn't just fire,
还将他从自己的故土放逐
but banished from his ancestral land.
问题不是夜马♥会♥不会在那里被杀
So the question is not if Nighthorse will be killed in there,
而是什么时候
but when.
好吧
All right.
我会和你达成协议
I'll make you a deal.
别误解了 这个协议
Make no mistake-- this offer
并不是出于妥协或者好意
is not made in the spirit of compromise or mercy.
听起来就不是什么好协议
So far, it sounds like kind of a shitty deal.
我对助理地检和三郡监狱的看守
I still have some clout with the assistant district attorney
还是有一定影响力
and with the warden at Tri-County.
我推荐你的当事人
I will recommend that your client
不被关押在公共区域
not be placed in the general population,
而是进行单独收监
and instead, he will be held in solitary confinement
为他自身的安全
for his own safety.
交换什么
In exchange for what?
我要他告诉我哪里可以找到埃迪·哈普
I want him to tell me where to find Eddie Harp.
协议就是这样
That's the deal.
接不接受随便你们
Take it or leave it.
这地方真不错
Wow. Nice place.
我们在找什么
So, what are we looking for?
搜捕令是针对海♥洛♥因♥ 工艺品
Well, the warrant is for heroin, native artifacts,
和夜马的财务文件
and any documents relating to Nighthorse's finances.
所以基本是所有东西
So, basically anything?
基本上是
Basically.
我在考虑搬回去
So, I'm thinking about moving back.
回哪里
Back where?
回拖车公园
To the trailer park.
我觉得我不该再打扰你了
I feel like I should get out of your hair.
你没有...你没有打扰我
You're not, um-- You're not in my hair.
就算是这样
Yeah, well, even so,
我也不能永远把房♥车停在你家门外
it's not like I can leave my RV parked outside of your house forever.
把你的地都拉贬值了
I'm sure I'm driving down the property value.
我并不在乎
I don't care about that.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I was kidding.
关于搬走吗
About moving?
不 关于贬值
No, about the property value.
好吧
Okay.
如果夜马藏了什么重要的东西
Uh, well, if Nighthorse has anything important,
肯定不在这里 我去别的房♥间看看
it's not in here, so I'm gonna go check the other rooms.
沃特 我是亨利
Walt, Henry.
我跟踪了拉什蒂
I have been following Rusty,
但恐怕从他身上查不出什么
but I am afraid he may be a dead end.
他好像是想戒毒
It looks like he's trying to get clean.
你可能得另找办法找到埃迪·哈普
You may need another way to find Eddie Harp.
给我回电
Call me.
你好 有什么需要帮助的吗
Hello, there. Can I help you?
嗯 我是...我是扎克
Hey, yeah. I'm, uh-- I'm Zach.
我之前在警长办公室看到过你
I saw you at the sheriff's office the other day.
对
Right.
我是凯迪·朗迈尔的朋友
I'm a friend of Cady Longmire's.
她是个不错的朋友
She is a good friend to have.
不算是朋友吧
Well, not exactly a friend.
她雇我♥干♥个活
She hired me to do a job.
我...我想帮她找到卡托莉·郎
I'm-- I'm trying to help her find, uh, Catori Long.
-卡托莉不见了 -是的
- Catori is missing? - Yeah.
她想带一个生病的孩子去看医生
She's trying to get some sick kid to a doctor,
于是她...她绑♥架♥了他
so she-- she kidnapped him.
听起来像是她会干的事吗
Does that sound like something she would do?
绑♥架♥吗 不像 带他去医院吗 像
The kidnapping part? No. The getting him to a doctor? Yes.
我找过她学校的同事了
Well, I-I tried to speak to her co-workers at the school,
但没人愿意和我说话 那你知道
but nobody would speak to me, so do you have any idea
她可能会躲在哪里吗
where she might be hiding?
她不会躲藏
She will not be hiding.
她会想找人治疗这个男孩
She will be trying to get that boy medical attention.
医院门口聚集着
Okay, well, there's an angry mob
一堆愤怒的民众
that's blocking the entrance to the hospital.
还有一群聚集在保留地诊所门口
There's another one blocking the entrance to the rez clinic,
所以她还会去哪里
so, I mean, where else would she go?
她会去州外吗 还是...
Would she go out of state, or--
如果她都去那么远了 我觉得她什么都做得出来
If she's already gone this far, I imagine she would do anything.
亨利
Hey, Henry?
-你有个电♥话♥ -来了
- You got a phone call. - Coming.
我倒是知道她还有可能去一个地方
I do know of another place she might go--
那里不会有一群人想要阻止她
where there will not be a crowd waiting to stop her.
中头奖了
Hello, jackpot.
不算是
Not really.
没有毒品吗
What, no drugs?
这些箱子底部没有暗格
No false bottoms in any of these crates.
只是一堆工艺品
Just a bunch of artifacts.
这些都是从犹他州运来的
Well, they were all shipped from Utah,
就像那辆车上的箱子一样
just like the crates on the, uh, truck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这些装填材料
This packing material is different
和那辆车上的箱子不一样
than what was in those crates on the truck.
这些箱子也不一样
These crates are different, too.
所以呢
So what?
所以夜马坚持他是被陷害的
So Nighthorse is insisting that he's been set up.
如果我能找到更多证据
I'd feel a whole lot better
证明他是在撒谎 我会感觉好受很多
if I could find more evidence to prove he was lying.
我说的是真♥相♥ 我发誓
I'm telling you the truth, I swear.
我这辈子都在致力于
I've spent my life building something
带我们的人♥民♥走出贫穷
to pull our people out of poverty.
在这个过程中 我做过一些
I've done some things in that pursuit
不光彩的事 但是运海♥洛♥因♥
I'm not proud of, but heroin?
得了吧
Come on.
那会让我所有努力付之一炬
That would undo it all.
沃特手上好像有20公斤你运毒的证据
And yet Walt seems to have 20 kilos of evidence that you did this.
没错 但这不是真的
Yes, he does, but it's not true.
这不是真的
It's not true.
如果我在进行毒品交易 我为什么要和你
Why would I go to the FBI with you, open myself up to them
去找联调局 坦白一切
if I was running a drug operation?
你有什么其他解释吗
Do you have an alternate explanation?
有 玛拉基 太明显了
Yes. Malachi! It's obvious!
他没法直接对我下手 所以他陷害我
He can't get to me directly, so he frames me.
他让你来到这里 他觉得这里能致你死地
And he sends you in here, where he thinks he can have you killed.
这就是白人用来击垮我们的手段
This is how the white man always beats us.
他们总让我们卷入到我们的部落战争中
They get us all twisted up in our own little tribal wars.
我们曾经为了珠子争斗 后来是枪
We used to fight over beads, then it was guns--
只要他们能用来分♥裂♥我们的东西
anything they could give us to divide us.
现在是他们的毒品和钱
Now it's their drugs and money.
他们置之事外 看我们互相撕扯
They sit back and watch while we rip each other apart,
然后他们接受 了结我们
and then they swoop in and finish us off!
-又变成这样了 -雅各 你太小题大做了
- It's happening again. - Jacob, you are being dramatic.
真的吗 你想想
Am I? Think about this.
沃特只有在我同意给他
Walt only agreed to keep me in solitary
我根本不知道的消息时 才同意让我单独拘禁
if I can give him information that I don't have.
不然 他就要把我扔回公共牢房♥
Without it, he's gonna release me back into the general population,
你知道我在那里根本活不下去
and you know I will not survive in here, man.
我...我...
I'm-- I'm...
我撑不下去的
I'm not gonna make it.
亨利
Henry.
你...你得帮我说服沃特
You-- You've got to help me convince Walt.
他信任你
He trusts you.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表