剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Who´s Eamonn?
-没谁 -别这样
- Nobody. - No. Come on.
他肯定是个人物
He was obviously somebody at some point.
我需要你集中注意力 崔维斯
I need you to focus, Travis.
我要你帮我盯紧了
I need you to keep an eye out for me.
等等
Right. Wait.
沃特 万一他们发现是你怎么办
Walt, what happens when they realize that it´s you?
希望不会
Let´s hope they don´t.
钱斯
Chance?
是钱斯
It´s Chance!
他要去哪里
Where´s he going?
你为什么调头
Why´d you turn around?
我骑进去时 他们以为我是钱斯
When I rode in, they thought I was Chance,
说明她不在这里
so that means he´s not there.
我要联络法警彻查这个地方
I´m calling the Marshals in to stake this place out.
你待在这里等他们
You stay here till they arrive.
任何情况就打电♥话♥给我
You call me if anything changes.
你要去干什么
Where are you gonna go?
继续工作
Back to work.
我知道钱斯不在哪里
I know where Chance isn´t.
我还是不知道他在哪里
I still don´t know where he is.
维多利亚
Victoria!
我谢谢你
I thank you.
没有你我绝对做不到 维多利亚
I couldn´t have done this without you, Victoria.
沃特
Walt!
他有事出去了
He had to step out.
但他要我陪着你
But he asked me to stay with you.
沃特·朗迈尔 既当警长又当爹妈
Walt Longmire-- part sheriff, part helicopter parent.
小维 没事吧
Vic, is everything all right?
沃特 钱斯的家人在脸书和推特上
Walt, Chance´s family is all over Facebook and Twitter
说昨晚看到他了
saying they saw him last night.
他们没有 小维在哪里
They didn´t. Where´s Vic?
我在这里 你昨晚去哪里了
I´m right here. Where were you last night?
我去查线索了
I got a lead I needed to check out.
我也是 弗格的联调局联络人回电了
Yeah, so did I. Ferg´s FBI contact called.
那个广♥告♥是一个匿名邮箱发的
That Craigslist ad was placed by anonymous sneakmail.
追踪IP地址
They traced the I.P. Address back
查到了县部落监狱的电脑
to a computer at Tri-County jail.
一般犯人不能接触网络
Prisoners aren´t usually allowed on the Internet.
只有一些高度监管的囚犯进行职业培训时
A few highly supervised inmates have limited access
才能接触有限的网络
if they´re taking vocational training.
钱斯·吉尔伯特没有这种权限
Chance Gilbert did not have that clearance.
这上面说他的狱友浩克在上普通教育水平培训
Says here his cellmate, Hawk, was taking GED classes.
浩克的脑子基本没用
Hawk´s got the brain God gave a pigeon.
他几个月前就退课了 不上课不得上网
He dropped out months ago. No classes, no Internet.
我还是想和他谈谈 也许他会听到什么
I´d still like to talk to him. Maybe he overheard something.
好吧 我会带他来医务室
Okay, I´ll-- I´ll bring him to the infirmary.
对于囚犯来说 和那些亚利安帮
It´s easier for a prisoner to tell the Aryan Nation
说自己因为肩膀扭伤去看医生
he´s been to see the doc about a torn shoulder
总好过承认自己和条子说话
than to admit he´s been talking to the cops.
浩克 我们想谈谈你的狱友
Hawk, we want to talk to you about your cellmate,
钱斯·吉尔伯特
Chance Gilbert.
真不敢相信他丢下了我
I can´t believe he deserted me.
你们关系很亲近吗
Were you two close?
你能不要再揉那些纸了吗
Can you stop crinkling that paper?
我受不了这个声音
I can´t take the noise.
我有恐音症
I have misophonia.
真的有这种病 自己去查查
It´s a real condition. Look it up.
真难以想象钱斯为什么想跑
I can´t imagine why Chance wanted out.
钱斯说过什么要越狱的事吗
Chance ever say anything about escaping?
不 他基本不说什么
No, he barely said a word.
他只会看书 他是最厉害的
All he did was read. He was the best.
我们在你的档案中看到你接受了培训
We saw in your file that you took vocational classes.
你会用电脑吗
Do you use a computer?
我退了 那些打字键盘 我...
I had to quit. The clackety keys. I...
你能想到有谁会上网帮钱斯
Can you think of anyone else who would have posted
发广♥告♥吗
an ad online for Chance?
不会
Nope.
别弄了
Stop that.
你说他经常读书
You said he read a lot.
什么书
What kind of books?
死去总理的书 我们在学校里要读的书
Dead-president books, shit we had to read in school.
你能记起书名吗
You recall any of the titles?
我不知道 太多了
I don´t know. There was a ton.
杰弗逊 潘恩
Jefferson. Paine.
好像还有联邦论文
I-I think The Federal Papers?
《联邦主义议文集》
Federalist Papers?
是吧
Sure.
他经常写写画画的
Uh, he used to underline them and scribble in them,
在边上写各种笔记
note all up and down the sides.
如果我以前这样
You know, where I came from,
修女肯定会揍我
the nuns would beat you for that shit.
-你能看到他写了什么吗 -关我什么事
- Could you see what he wrote? - What'd I care?
只不过我能听到笔
Except for when I could hear the pen
划来划去的声音
scratching and scratching.
写了 浩克
Thanks, Hawk.
小维 我们去监狱图书馆一趟
Vic, let´s go by the prison library.
如果他在书上写写画画
If he was writing in his books,
他很有可能是在和别人联络
he might be communicating with someone.
你...你叫她什么
What-- What´d you call her?
小维 维多利亚吗
Vic? Like Victoria?
是的
Yeah.
钱斯不怎么说话 但他可提过你
Well, Chance didn´t talk a lot, but he did talk about you.
他恨你
He hated you.
谁整理的 一半的书都放倒了
Who stocks these shelves? Half the books are upside down.
钱斯被抓捕归案前 你应该留在警局
You should stay at the station till Chance is caught.
我可以去你家给你带点东西
I can run by your place and pick up some of your things.
钱斯不知道我住在哪里
Chance doesn´t know where I live.
我觉得他可能知道
I think he might.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
《联邦主义议文集》应该在...这里
The Federalist Papers should be-- should be right here.
都是小说
They´re in Fiction!
我以为都是议论文
I thought they were essays.
小说
Fiction!
自♥由♥都是幻想
Freedom is an illusion!
你记得艾伦·双河吗
You remember Aaron Two Rivers.
那个永远倒着做事的人
The guy who does everything backwards.
他是个小丑
Yeah. He´s a heyoka.
他只遵从自己的逻辑
He follows his own logic.
我尊崇天父的逻辑
I follow the thunder god´s logic.
他把我关进来寻找自♥由♥ 但却分崩离析
He locked me up to find liberty, but it´s cracked like a bell.
谢谢你 艾伦
Thanks, Aaron.
我们会在小说类里找
We´ll look in Fiction.
在这边
Here it is.
你为什么知道钱斯知道我住在哪里
So, why do you think Chance knows where I live?
崔维斯昨晚打给我
Uh... Travis called me last night
说他发现有钱斯的家人
and said he caught some of Chance´s family
破坏你的房♥车 所以...
vandalizing your motor home, so...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn´t you tell me that?
在这里
Here it is.
页边很干净
Margins are clean.
有一页被撕掉了
A page has been torn out.
艾伦
Aaron?
我们还在找杰弗逊和托马斯·潘恩的作品
We´re also looking for works by Jefferson and Thomas Paine.
杰弗森在育儿区 他是基石之父
Jefferson is here in Parenting. He´s a Founding Father.
潘恩在医学区
And Paine is in Medicine.
这才是常识
That just makes common sense.
小维 你能去医学区找找吗
Vic, will you look in Medicine?
找到潘恩的了
Found the Paine.
76页是什么
What´s on page 76?
没有76页
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表