剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我只是想谢谢你昨天告诉凯迪
I just wanted to thank you for giving Cady
威尔金斯做的事
a heads-up about Wilkins yesterday.
我不喜欢他总是为了现场
Yeah, well, I don't like the way he's been
逆向推断证据
reverse-engineering the evidence to fit the crime.
所以你相信我
So you believe me?
我找你来保留地的时候 你很惊讶
When I called you out to the Res, you were shocked.
不是在演戏
You weren't acting.
所以我的确相信你是无辜的
So yeah. I believe you're innocent.
但是威尔金斯警长不这么认为
But Sheriff Wilkins doesn't.
他认为这是一个警♥察♥犯的罪
He thinks a cop committed this crime.
你不得不承认 沃特
You gotta admit, Walt,
这人拿走了弹壳 移♥动♥了尸体
between taking the slug and moving the body,
很清楚自己在干什么
someone knew what they were doing.
可惜我没有其他可靠的证据了
Unfortunately, I don't have any other viable leads.
艾利克斯·格雷汉姆和艾伦·奥布莱恩呢
What about Alex Graham or Allen O'Brien?
塔克的记录中有没有他们的名字
Either of those come up in Tucker's records?
什么记录 我们没找到什么记录
What records? We haven't found any records.
他的家是空的
The home was cleaned out.
他的办公室呢 康纳利集团的那个
What about his other office, the one at Connally Enterprises?
他在那里没有办公室
He didn't have an office there.
塔克只在家里工作
Tucker only worked from home.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
所以我不知道艾利克斯·格雷汉姆或艾伦·奥布莱恩
So I don't know about this Alex Graham or Allen O'Brien.
我只知道你和你的朋友
All I know is you and your friends are the only people
有杀害塔克的强烈动机
with an apparent motive to kill Tucker.
所以 祝你们好运了
So, good luck with that.
孤独的鸽子
艾伦·奥布莱恩
一箱...
One box of...
养老院的人告诉我
They told me at the retirement home
你在这里 所以...
that you were here, so...
很高兴见到你
Yeah. I'm glad to see you.
你可以帮我整理这些库存
I could use your help with this here inventory.
巴罗像一个高级的囤积狂
Barlow was like a high-end hoarder.
我是说 要么是他记录有问题
I mean, he was either a shoddy bookkeeper
要么就是丢了些什么 我不知道
or some stuff is missing. I don't know.
我们抓到艾利克斯·格雷汉姆昨天
Well, we did catch Alex Graham stealing
想偷一些巴罗的东西 她说是她的
some of Barlow's stuff yesterday. She said it was hers.
她没办法通过合法的途径得到
She couldn't get what she wanted legitimately,
于是就去偷吗
so she stole it?
或者杀人
Or killed for it?
我觉得不是艾利克斯干的
I don't think it was Alex.
我觉得是艾伦·奥布莱恩
I think it was Allen O'Brien.
谁啊
Who's that?
他在塔克日程表的速贴上
He was on a Post-It Note in Tucker's day planner.
你还记得吗 塔克死的那天
You remember, there was an Allen O'Brien
要和一个艾伦·奥布莱恩见面
supposed to meet with Tucker on the day he died?
他啊 你找到他了吗
Oh, yeah, him. Did you find him?
我们找到了20个
We found 20 of them.
然后我突然灵光一现
Then it dawned on me.
我知道是哪个奥布莱恩了
I know which Allen O'Brien it is.
是哪个
Which one is it?
是肖恩·奥布莱恩的哥哥
Well, it's Sean O'Brien's brother.
说清楚点
Help me out here.
他是个拉牛车的
He's a cattle driver.
第一次出现在
First shows up on
《孤独的鸽子》第121页
page 121 of Lonesome Dove.
"他说道 既然你不想杀我们
"'Since you've not bothered to murder us,
我就介绍一下我自己
I'll introduce myself,' he said.
我是艾伦·奥布莱恩 这是小肖恩"
'I'm Allen O'Brien and this is young Sean.'"
真是太巧了 沃特
Well, that's a hell of a coincidence, Walt.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是你给我《孤独的鸽子》这本书的
You know, you were the one who gave me Lonesome Dove.
你说这是你最喜欢的一本书
You said it was one of your favorite books.
我很多年没看过了
Hell, I ain't read it in years.
那是真的吗
Is that really true?
你真的是在康纳利集团 塔克的办公室
Is it really true that you found that day planner
找到的那个日程表吗
at Tucker's office at Connally Enterprises?
是的 顺便一提 不用客气
Yes. And you are still welcome, by the way.
只不过塔克从来没有在康纳利集团工作过
Except Tucker never worked out of Connally Enterprises.
他在那里没有办公室
Has no office there.
所以你不是在那里找到的
So you didn't find it there.
我觉得你是在塔克家里的办公室找到的
I think you took that day planner from Tucker's home office.
在你杀了他后
After you killed him.
这个案子看起来的确像是一个警♥察♥干的
The crime does seem like it was committed by a cop--
曾经的警♥察♥
former cop.
只有专业的人才知道要拿走弹壳
Only a professional would know to remove the slug
并把尸体扔在保留地
and to dump the body on the rez.
你是化名艾伦·奥布莱恩要见塔克吗
Did you use Allen O'Brien as a pretext to see Tucker?
你这辈子读过几本书 沃特
How many books have you read in your lifetime, Walt?
你全部都能记住吗
Can you remember them all?
艾伦·奥布莱恩是《孤独的鸽子》里差不多算是
Allen O'Brien is the 20th most important person
第二十号♥重要的任务
in Lonesome Dove.
这是一本八百多页的小说
That's a novel of 800-plus pages.
这是本好书
Well, it was a good book.
没错
Yeah, it is.
这是本好书
This is a good book.
我只是想在这辈子最后做一件好事 沃特
I just wanted to do one last good thing in my life, Walt.
最后的尊严
One thing of dignity.
上帝知道我惩罚了足够多的人
I mean, God knows I've punished enough men,
将他们关起来 打死他们
put 'em in jail, shot 'em.
我想帮助别人
I wanted to help someone.
帮助好人
Someone good.
我想帮你 沃特
I wanted to help you, Walt.
所以没错
So yeah.
我打电♥话♥给塔克·巴吉特
I called up Tucker Baggett.
我化名艾伦·奥布莱恩 说自己是巴罗的老朋友
I was posing as one of Barlow's old friends named Allen O'Brien.
告诉塔克我需要他的帮助
Told Tucker I needed his help,
正在经历一场难缠的离婚
was going through a nasty divorce.
你不是艾伦·奥布莱恩
You're not Allen O'Brien.
肯定也不是巴罗的朋友
And you're certainly no friend of Barlow's.
你好 塔克
Hello, Tucker.
我为我的托辞道歉
I apologize for the subterfuge,
但我知道不然你不会见我的
but I know you wouldn't have seem me otherwise.
你去那里是为了杀他
You went there to kill him?
不
No, sir.
我是为了和他谈谈 他作为一个律师
I went there to talk to him, man to lawyer.
我真的以为我可以说服他
I really thought I could convince him.
我想请你撤销对他的指控
I'm asking you to drop this lawsuit against him.
我为什么要这样做
And why would I do a thing like that?
因为你可以
Because you can.
因为沃特是个好人
Because Walt's a good man.
看看你的房♥子
I mean, look at your house.
你不需要更多的钱了
You don't need no more money.
而这个世界需要更多像沃特的人
And the world needs more men like Walt.
听我说 塔克
Listen to me, Tucker.
伟大的亨克帕帕拉科塔酋长坐牛说过
Great Hunkpapa Lakota Chief Sitting Bull always said,
"我的身体里有两条狗
"There's two dogs inside of me.
其中一条是邪恶的 另一条是善良的
One of them's mean and evil, and the other's good.
它们每天都在相互打架
And they're fighting each other every day."
有人问坐牛 "哪只狗赢了"
When somebody asked Sitting Bull, "Which dog is winning?"
他说 "我喂的那只赢了"
he said, "The one I feed the most."
我弟弟巴罗每天都在喂那只邪恶的狗 塔克
My brother Barlow fed that mean and evil dog every day, Tucker.
我知道你内心有那只良善的狗
And I know you got that good dog in you.
我知道你在喂养善良的那只
I know you're feeding that good dog.
关门的时候别扇到自己
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
我不禁想问问你
It behooves me to ask you,
你为什么要这么做
why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
因为我可以
Well, because I can.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表