剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你就不会被牵连
you weren't involved.
怎么回事 杰伊
What happened, Jay?
为了宝藏杀了他吗
Kill him over the treasure?
-不是 -你们是在打架吗
- No! - Were you fighting
因为寻宝时他杀了杜布
because he killed Dub while searching for it?
他没有杀死那个农夫
He didn't kill that farmer.
他的枪是凶器
His gun is the murder weapon.
那不是他的枪
It's not his gun.
是我们的枪
It was our gun.
他谁也没杀
He didn't kill anybody.
是我杀的
I did.
杀人的是我
It was me.
那也是个意外
And it was an accident, too.
我们都以为宝藏被埋在
We were convinced that treasure was buried
那个农夫的墓地里
in that farmer's cemetery.
"这片土地吞噬着野兽
"The land here swallows man
也吞噬着人类"不是吗
and beast the same," Right?
"若你找到了水 就差之千里"
"If water you find, you've gone too far,
"若你寻到了灰 就还有一线生机"
but if you touch ash, the door is still ajar." So...
周五晚上我去了那个墓地 我...
I went to that grave site Friday night, and I...
我开始挖地
I started digging.
然后那个农夫出来冲着我喊
Then the farmer came out and started shooting at me,
然后我...
and I, uh...
我就冲他开了枪
I shot back.
我猜我打中了
And I guess I hit him.
我不敢相信我做下的事
And I couldn't believe what I had done.
我就跑了
And I ran.
我埋了枪 然后回来找亚当
And I buried the gun, then I came back here to Adam.
我不知道该怎么办 但我想他会知道的
I didn't know what to do, but I figured he'd know.
但他说我们应该报♥警♥
But he said we should call the police,
告诉警♥察♥发生的事
tell them what happened.
但如果报了警 那就全完了
But if we did that, then-- then it would all be over.
我们为之努力的一切
Everything we had worked for.
所以我们就开始吵架
So we started fighting.
非常激烈
It was bad.
他拿起了电♥话♥要报♥警♥
He, uh, picked up the phone to call the cops.
我猜是打到你们那儿去了
I guess that would have been you guys.
我拿起了铲子 然后...
And I grabbed the shovel, and I, uh...
然后什么 杰伊
And what, Jay?
我打了他
I hit him.
就这样了
And that was it.
然后你就把他抛尸到悬崖下面
And you dumped his body over the cliff.
我想让他的死看起来像意外
I wanted it to look like an accident,
一场很糟糕很糟糕的意外
like a terrible, terrible accident.
也确实是这样
Which it is.
不过我们是对的
We were right, though.
有关宝藏
About the treasure.
宝藏就在那儿
It was there.
亚当应该会很开心的
Adam would've been happy about that.
亨利在哪儿
Where's Henry?
亨利
Henry!
你好 沃特
Hello, Walt.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来取代中间人
I'm here to cut out the middleman.
今天你女儿来见我了
Your daughter came to see me today,
带了个这个
brought one of these.
给我看了
Showed it to me.
不禁让我猜想
Got me wondering, you know...
她是从谁那儿得到的
who she got it from.
你知道我从哪儿得到的吗
You know where I got 'em from?
没错
Yes.
他知道
He does.
玛拉基从我的财产里偷走了这些
Malachi stole these from my property
这样就能把亨利的遭遇栽赃在我头上
so that he could frame me for what happened to Henry.
这是真话 我希望玛拉基能被发现
That's the truth. I want Malachi found.
现在你又希望他被找到了
Oh, now you want him found.
是你放他走的
You're the one who let him go.
对 那个...是我判断出错
Yeah, well, that... was an error in judgment on my part.
你就没错过吗
You've never had one of those?
玛拉基走了
Malachi's gone.
我到处找过他了
I looked for him everywhere.
或许这能帮你
Maybe this'll help.
这些账本能证明玛拉基的洗钱行为
These are the books that prove Malachi's money laundering.
我把它们交给你
I'm handing them over to you
这样你就能让联调局帮我们找到他
so that you can get the FBI to help us find him.
我们需要更大的搜索队
We need a bigger search party.
为什么你现在愿意上交账本了
Why are you willing to hand them over now?
我发现
Well, it turns out...
我其实更怕玛拉基 沃特
I'm actually more afraid of Malachi, Walt,
而不是更怕你
than I am of you.
如果我们不阻止他
If we don't stop him...
他会杀了我的
he's gonna kill me.
还有我
And me.
所以...
So...
拿着吧
take these.
警长
Sheriff.
这是什么
What's this?
打开看看
Open it.
好吧
Okay.
是枚戒指
It's a ring.
是枚订婚戒指
It's an engagement ring.
做什么用的
What's it for?
是给小维的
It's for Vic.
要么你给她 要么我给
Either you give it to her or I will.
我不知道她是不是和你相爱了
I-I don't know if she's in love with you or what,
但她需要有人照顾
but she needs somebody to take care of her.
如果你不站出来护着她
And if you're not gonna step up and be there for her
护着这个孩子..
and this baby...
那就我来
then I will.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表