剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我累了
I'm tired.
我走了
I'm leaving.
夏安社区办公室
我一个字也不想听了
I don't want to hear another word.
我帮你打包行李带你离开这里
I'm packing you up and getting you out of here,
鉴于你现在无法自己做出合理的决定
since you are in no condition to make the decision yourself.
-我没事 -不 你不好 小维 相信我
- I'm fine. - No, you're not, Vic, trust me.
你不能像我一样看清现在这个状况
You can't see it like I can.
那拜托你告诉我你看到了什么
Please, tell me what you see.
你看起来糟糕透了 你到底去哪了
You look terrible! Where the hell have you been?
我经历了很多事情 爸
I have been through a lot, Dad.
而我不跟你说
And I didn't tell you about it
是因为我不想让你飞过来
because I didn't want you flying here
然后像现在这样试图掌控一切
and trying to control everything like you're doing right now.
我做的就是这样吗
Is that what I'm doing?
你一直不能像对待成年女性一样对待我
You have never been able to treat me like a grown woman--
大概是因为你从未把我当成女孩
probably because you never treated me like a girl.
-并非如此 -你给我取了你自己的名字
- That-- That's not true. - You named me after you.
我并不是我的某个兄弟
I'm not one of my brothers.
我知道
I know.
你其实比他们所有人都更坚强
You're actually tougher than all of them.
小维 恐惧者
Vic the Terror.
我不是那个意思 爸
That's not what I mean, Dad.
不管坚强不坚强 女孩子就是不一样的
Tough or not, girls are different.
我是说
I mean...
我是说 我们是可以怀孕的
I mean, we're the ones who can get pregnant.
而我
And I...
我怀孕了
I did.
然后我中枪了
And then I got shot...
我失去了孩子
...and I lost the baby.
我失去了孩子 爸
I lost my baby, Dad.
甜心 我都不知道
Oh, sweetheart, I had no idea.
我知道 对此我很抱歉
I-- I know, and I'm sorry for that.
不 该我抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉我让你觉得你不能给我打电♥话♥
I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't call me.
你什么都可以跟我说的 你知道吗
You can talk to me about anything. You know that, right?
我足够坚强 我可以搞得定
I'm tough enough. I can handle it.
我不需要你搞定
I don't need you to handle it.
我也不需要你坚强 不是那样坚强
And I don't need you to be tough-- not like that.
我只是需要你稍微放松
I need you to let go just...
就放手一点
just a little...
以及充分信任我知道自己需要做什么
and trust that I know what I need to do.
你把我养育成人
You raised me.
你确实把我养大成人了
You did.
我知道我接下来需要做什么
I know what I need to do next.
警长 我知道你觉得
Sheriff, I know you think
我们是一群只会跟罪犯做交易的官僚
we're a bunch of bureaucrats who just make deals with criminals.
我感觉到你现在也这么认为
Oh, I get the feeling you think that, too.
确实 但我这次不会让这种情况重演了
I do. But I'm not letting it happen this time.
这种背叛了自己兄弟的人 他不配达成协议
A guy who betrays his brothers like this-- he doesn't get a deal.
他得去坐牢
He's going to prison.
只有他进监狱了感觉才是正确的
Only seems right that he would.
我很羡慕你 警长
I envy you, Sheriff.
就你和两位忠诚的警员
Just you and a couple loyal deputies.
这里一切都这么简单
It's all so simple here.
并非如此
Not really.
谢谢你的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
你有空吗
You got a second?
当然有 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我不太擅长做这种事
I'm not really good at this sort of thing.
我不想显得很不感恩
I don't want to seem ungrateful...
但就是有点
...but it just sort of, um...
-感觉是时候了 -拜托
- ...feels like it's time-- - Please...
在你说任何话之前 先稍微思考一下
before you say anything, just think about it a little longer.
或者起码假装思考一下 看在我的面子上
Or at least pretend to, for my sake.
就让我把话说完 好吗
Just let me get this out, okay?
好的
Fine.
我想要升职
I want a raise.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表