剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你为什么不来和我们一起呢
Why don't you ever come over and join us?
稀客啊 警长
Well, I'll be damned, Sheriff.
你肯定是自怀亚特·厄普后
You must be the first lawman since Wyatt Earp
第一位来寻宝的执法者
come looking for gold.
你应该是来寻宝的吧
I assume that's what you're doing.
不是
Nope.
没有吗 因为我可是听说你需要钱
No? 'Cause I hear you maybe needing it
惹上了那种官司
with that court case of yours.
杰伊
Hey, Jay!
你继续给这里的人看看亚当的照片
Why don't you keep showing Adam's picture around?
我马上过来
I'll be right there.
你怎么也来追寻这种失落的宝藏了 卢西恩
How'd you get involved in this whole wild goose chase, Lucian?
沃特 我受不了整天听我老朋友家
Well, Walt, I done overheard an orderly in my old folks' home
一个老头子念叨着寻宝的事 最近大家
talking about the hunt and everybody collecting
全部涌到多布岭了 你也知道我的 沃特
up here at Dobb's Ridge, and you know me, Walt.
我拒绝不了冒险的召唤
I cannot resist a call to adventure.
你到底为什么来多布岭
Why are you all here at Dobb's Ridge, anyway?
为了边上的空心树吗
A hollow tree nearby?
不不不 沃特
Oh, no, no, no, no, Walt.
他们都在在认真研究...那首诗的新版本
See, they're all fixated on a-- on a new verse of that poem.
"曾经走了三天发现金子"
Quote-- "Once gold was found in a three days' walk."
所以首先 我先给你看看地图
So, first, let me show you this map.
他们都将关注点放在南通道
See... they all get their eyes sighted on South Pass
1862年那里曾经找到过金子
where in 1862, they found gold.
然后 他们标出了
Second of all, they map off
以此为中心要走三天的路程
three days' walk from that epicenter.
假设一个人一天能走20英里 三天
Figuring a man can walk 20 miles in a day, three days,
那就是60英里
that turns into 60 miles.
在这里设营 就可以方便地到
Set up camp here, you've got easy access to about, I'd say,
这14000英里
oh, 14,000 square miles.
对于安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏的搜索
So, this Anson Hamilton treasure hunt's
已经持续了好几年
been going on for years.
为什么突然引起了大家的关注
Why the sudden surge in interest?
因为那个愚蠢的百万富翁又留下了线索 沃特
Because that fool millionaire has dropped another clue, Walt.
宝藏埋在地里
The treasure's buried underground.
卢西恩 你能不能查出
Lucian, um, is there any way you can find out if anybody
周五或周六晚有谁离开了营地
left camp on Friday or Saturday night?
你得先告诉我为什么
Only if you tell me why.
有人死在这里 在搜索范围内中枪而死
A man was found dead here, shot inside this search area.
名字叫杜布·凯森
Name was Dub Kayson.
凯森
Kayson.
养羊场的那个吗
Owns that goat farm?
你对他还有什么了解吗
Anything else you know about him?
我猜他都快和怀俄明牧场一样穷了
I'm guessing he's about as broke as a Wyoming goat farmer.
有人觉得他有值钱的东西
Somebody thought he had something valuable.
他们挖了他的家族墓地
They started digging in his family cemetery.
说得过去
That makes sense.
他们要找埋在地下的东西
They was looking for something underground.
宝藏就埋在地下 沃特
The treasure's underground, Walt.
你觉得是其中一名宝藏猎人
What, you think one of these treasure hunters here,
杀了他们吗
they killed them?
所以你才让人看这张照片吗
That why you're passing around that photo?
是你首要嫌疑人吗
Your chief suspect?
我是来找一个失踪的人
Well, I'm here for a missing person.
可能失踪的人
Possible missing person.
已经失踪了好几天 没带手♥机♥
He's been gone a couple days, left his phone behind.
他的哥哥很担心他
His brother there's worried about him.
有人没带手♥机♥就离开了家
Somebody left the house without their cellphone.
听起来就像是沃特·朗迈尔该干的活
That sounds like a job for Walt Longmire.
找你的
Um, it's for you.
小维·莫雷蒂警官 打我的手♥机♥找你
Deputy Vic Moretti? She called you on my phone.
-谢谢你 小维 -我找到应该是
- Thanks. Hey, Vic. - So, I found what I guess
你所谓杜布·凯森的遗嘱
you could call a will for Dub Kayson.
这是手写的 所以我不知道有没有效果
Um, it's handwritten, so I don't know how binding it is,
他...他只提到了一个名字 科迪·布兰森
but he-- he only mentions one name in it, a, uh, Cody Branson.
他把所有东西都留给了科迪
Uh, he leaves everything to Cody.
不过没有他的信息
Um, there's no information on him, though,
所以我想找到一个地址
so I'm, uh, trying to track down an address.
-写了 小维 -对了 弗格让我
- Thanks, Vic. - Oh, and Ferg wanted me
告诉你杰伊的弟弟一切都好
to let you know that everything is fine with Jay's brother.
他说他查了信♥用♥卡♥记录
He said that he ran the credit card,
发现刚刚在哈蒙德五金店用过
and it was just used at Hammond's Hardware.
真是个好消息 好吧
That's good news. All right.
警局见
I'll see you back at the station.
那么
So...
看来你弟弟没有失踪
seems your brother isn't lost.
他在买♥♥东西
He's shopping.
女士
Excuse me, miss.
我是凯迪·朗迈尔 我是为雅各工作的
Hi. Uh, I'm Cady Longmire. I, uh-- I work for Jacob.
我见过你 有什么需要帮助的吗
Yeah, I've seen you here before. What can I do for you?
我觉得我之前来开会的时候
Well, I-I think I left my sunglasses
把太阳眼镜拉在这里了
in the back when I was here for a meeting.
我能进去找找吗
Do you mind if I look for them?
那你去吧
That should be fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯迪 见到你真好
Cady. It´s good to see you.
你让人折磨亨利
You had Henry tortured?!
还绑♥架♥他
And kidnapped?!
绑在你的棍子上
Tied to your stakes!
我相信你
I trusted you!
我相信你
I trusted you!
我那么相信你
I trusted you!
放开他
Get the hell off!
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
-放开她 -是
- Let her go. - Yeah.
亨利被人折磨
Henry was tortured?
绑在你的棍子上
Tied to your stakes.
如果发现我的棍子和亨利一起
If my stakes were found with Henry,
那肯定是被人偷走了
that´s because somebody stole them.
谁能绕过你的安保
How could anybody get past your security?
穿过我领地上的树林
Through the woods on my property line.
你好好想想
Think about it.
我为什么要用我的棍子
Why would I use my own stakes?
因为你觉得没人会找到亨利
´Cause you didn´t think anyone would find Henry.
但我爸爸找到了
But my dad did.
你都是从你♥爸♥爸那里听来的吗
Oh, that´s where you got this? From your dad?
当然了
Of course.
不管怎么说 在我看来
For what it´s worth, an alternate theory--
看上去像是玛拉基干的
to me, this smells more like Malachi.
就是那个在你抓到他时
The guy you didn´t turn in to authorities
没有交给警局的家伙
when you had the chance.
亨利怎么想的
Well... And what does Henry think?
你问过他到底怎么回事吗
Have you asked him what happened?
也许你该去问问
Well, maybe you should.
在你再次挥舞起大棒之前
You know, before you go swinging a big stick again.
这里就是科迪·布兰森的地址了
So, this is the address for a Cody Branson.
不知道是不是杜布·凯森遗嘱里
I don't know if it's the Cody Branson
提到的那个科迪·布兰森 但就算是
that's mentioned in Dub Kayson's will, but if it is,
我也还是不知道科迪这人是谁
I still don't know who the hell he is.
显然他不在这儿
Or, apparently, where he is.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
你是科迪·布兰森吗
Are you Cody Branson?
你怎么认识杜布·凯森的
How do you know Dub Kayson?
他是娶了我妈的人
My mom was married to him.
那他就是你的继父了
So he's your stepfather?
不是 我说过了 他是娶了我妈的人
No, I told you-- he's the guy my mom married.
只是这样
That's it.
那你最后一次见到他或是跟他说话是什么时候
So when was the last time you saw him or talked to him--
这个娶了你♥妈♥的♥人
this guy your mom married?
不太清楚
Don't know exactly.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表