剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
but he's been watching us this entire time.
他开的是辆银色皮卡车吗
Is he in a silver Suburban?
不 先生 是辆雪佛兰雪崩
No, sir. It's a Chevy Avalanche.
先生 我们真的应该走了 出于安全考虑
Sir, we really should go. Just to be on the safe side.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Oh, shit!
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
你好啊 扎克
Hey, Zach.
原来掉这了
Here they are.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
还有为什么 整整两天
And why, for two days,
你分文不取义务帮我修缮和打扫我的办公室
did you help me repair and clean up my office for no pay?
我现在处境相当棘手
I'm in a pretty tricky situation here.
你也表现得有点像是个跟踪犯
Mm-hmm. Well, you're also kind of acting like a stalker.
我应该报♥警♥吗
Should I call the police?
别别别 那就不好了
No. No, no. That would not be good.
听着 为了 把目前的处境跟你和盘托出
Look, in order to, uh, to tell you the truth of this situation,
那我就 我就只能把锅扣到别人头上了
then I'm-- I'm gonna have to throw someone else under the bus.
谁
Who?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
他雇我来照应你
He hired me to look after you.
他惹了些事
He started something.
担心受到报复 可能是针对他的 但
He's worried about retaliation, probably against him, but...
也可能针对你
...maybe against you,
所以我就在这
so that's why I'm...
盯着你了
...here.
你为什么不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me?
他说你不会感激我这么做的
He said that you would not appreciate my help,
而且
and, uh...
他还说你性格独♥立♥
he also said that you have an independent streak.
他说得没错
He's right.
这么做对我来说确实不会有什么太好的效果
It's not working out so great for me.
听着 抱歉我没跟你说
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
-你知道的 -抱歉让你不得不这么鬼鬼祟祟
- You know. - I'm sorry you had to be all sneaky.
但你在这盯着我我还挺开心的
But I'm kind of glad you were here watching me.
说实话 即使不知道我爸的处境
I mean, to be honest, not even knowing my dad's situation,
我在这也不觉得安全
I don't feel all that safe here.
敬不再需要顽固和鬼鬼祟祟 重新开始
A toast to starting over without having to be stubborn or sneaky.
其实 我已经
Actually, I don't drink...
不喝酒了
anymore.
好吧
Okay.
弗格 你看到小维了吗
Ferg, have you seen Vic?
没
No.
好吧 我需要你给一个叫做约翰尼·远跑的男人
Okay, uh, I need you to do a background check
做个背景调查
on a guy named Johnny Runs Far.
估计要查挺长时间
It's a long shot,
但他或许能帮我们找到玛拉基
but he might lead us to Malachi.
所以 就这样
So, this is it?
这就是整个阿布萨罗卡县警局了吗
This is the entire Absaroka County Sheriff's Department?
-没错 我是警长 -那么
- Yup. And I'm the sheriff. - So...
就是你给我寄的这份文件
...you're the guy who sent me this.
是我
I am.
我是范斯探员 联调局波士顿分局的
I'm Agent Vance, from the Bureau in Boston.
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
这位是弗格森警官
This is Deputy Ferguson.
这份文件你拿到手多久了
How long you been sitting on this?
因为这份文件能说通的唯一情况就是
'Cause the only way this report makes any sense
你当面见过谢恩·马登本人
is if you've met Shane Muldoon in person.
看来你确实工作能力很强
You're good at your job.
也同样意味着你把他放走了
It also means you let him go.
我手上的证据只指向了埃迪·哈普
My evidence only implicated Eddie Harp.
关于谢恩我所知道的只是他和我们当地的
All I had on Shane was a sense that he and our local casino owner
赌场主是老相识了
had known each other for a long time.
而这一点挺难作为指控他的依据
It's-- well, it's pretty hard to prosecute that.
所以你只身一人会见了
So you engaged the head of
一个全国性有组织犯罪集团的首脑
a nationally organized crime syndicate all by yourself?
我的警官被爱尔兰黑帮给埋伏了之后
When my deputy here was ambushed by the Irish mob,
我开始怀疑你的部门里有内鬼
I began to suspect there was a mole in your department.
近期的事件证实了我的怀疑
Recent events bear that out.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
德克探员跟我说你们拘留了谢恩·马登
Agent Decker told me that you guys have Shane Muldoon in custody.
另外一位探员跟我说没有 所有有个人在撒谎
Another agent told me that you don't, so someone's lying.
你真的期望我
Do you honestly expect me to
相信德克探员在为黑帮卖♥♥命吗
believe that Agent Decker is working for the mob?
你确定不是误解了他所说的话吗
Are you sure you just didn't misunderstand what he said?
我是说 或许他只是因为你寄给我们的
I mean, maybe he was just excited about
这份报告而兴奋异常
this report you sent us.
我是在德克探员来拜访之后寄的邮件
Well, I mailed that package after Agent Decker visited me.
你和德克聊过吗
Have you talked to Decker?
他是怎么说的
What's he saying?
德克探员已经好几天没来上班了
Agent Decker hasn't shown up for work for a couple days.
快递到了
Delivery.
不是吧
No shit.
你是哪家货运公♥司♥的
And who are you with?
红马驹 你是约翰尼·远跑吗
The Red Pony. Are you Johnny Runs Far?
-不是 -他在吗
- Nope. - Is he here?
不在 你也不应该来
Nope, and neither are you.
约翰尼应该签收这件货物
Johnny's supposed to sign for this order.
不 这里所有到货的物品都由我签收
No, I sign for everything that comes through here.
-别人跟我说约翰尼·远跑 -别人跟你说错了
- I was told Johnny Runs Far-- - You were told wrong.
他今天压根不在
He's not even in today.
他周二休息
He's off on Tuesdays.
-他也不在家 -他休息的时候
- He was not at home. - On his days off,
在他叔叔店里工作
he works at his uncle's shop.
但如果你是给赌场送货 为什么会路过他家
But why stop at his home if your delivery's for the casino?
问得好
That is a good question.
我还真没仔细想过
I really did not think this through.
谢谢你抽空跟我说这么多
Thank you for your time.
-爸 -你好啊
- Dad? - Hey!
终于回来了
There she is.
瞧瞧你这副样子
Look at you.
希望你饿了 因为你看起来太瘦了
Hope you're hungry, 'cause you are looking way too skinny.
-你是怎么 -搭了一架满载有钱渔夫的
- How did you-- - Bummed a ride on a private jet
私人飞机
full of rich fishermen.
就想着顺道来看一下你
Just thought I'd drop by.
惊不惊喜
And, surprise--
我在热两块
I'm warming up a couple of
额外加了帕特家特质胡椒的乳酪牛排
cheesesteaks with extra peppers from Pat's.
你觉得如何
How's that strike you, huh?
我要跟你坦白一下
So, I have a confession.
我并不是来参加钓鱼之旅的
I didn't come out here on a fishing trip.
这我倒是不惊讶 因为你不钓鱼
That doesn't surprise me, since you don't fish.
我知道发生了什么 小维 关于那起枪击
I know about what happened, Vic-- about the shooting.
我有个在
A buddy of mine in the
司法部的哥们负责警员受伤情况的统计工作
Department of Justice tracks police injury stats.
他上周打电♥话♥给我 告诉了我这个消息
He called me up last week and gave me the news.
我希望你能回家
I want you to come home.
就这样吗
Just like that?
你听我说完
Just hear me out.
我知道你自己搬到这里来是有原因的
I know there's some things-- bad feelings, maybe--
因为你之前受的伤
about how you wound up out here.
我是说 我们都做了自己必须做的 小维
I mean, we all do what we have to do, Vic.
但是 拜托 老实说
But, come on, be honest.
就这样的生活
This?
你不该生活在这里
This is not where you're meant to be.
但我应该生活在哪里
And where am I meant to be?
举个例子 不该住在拖车里
Not living in a trailer, for one.
不该为了一个毫不关心他人迷恋权力的警长
Not risking your life for a power-mad sheriff
-冒生命危险 -你不了解他
- who couldn't care less. - You don't know him.
我知道不少这位乱开枪的沃特·朗迈尔的事
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表