剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I do.
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我曾非常喜欢
I-- I did.
我觉得你警♥察♥当得非常不错
Well, I think you're really good at it.
-你也给我留下了深刻印象 -不 你才没有
- I'm impressed by you, too. - No, you're not.
-我有 -不 你没有
- I am. - No, you're not.
-真的 我有 -不 你见我
- Yes, I am. - No, the only thing
做过的唯一一件事就是 对
you've ever seen me do is, uh-- oh, yeah--
-卷入一起绑♥架♥案 -是的
- get involved in a kidnapping... - Yes.
然后失去了所有客户
...and then lose all of my clients.
这两件事你确实都非常擅长
And you were very good at both of those things.
听着 听着
Now, look, look--
我所见到的是你在帮助他人
what I saw was you helping someone
在放手明明会轻松许多的情况下
when it would've been a lot easier to just give up.
而
And, uh...
而这让我对你刮目相看
and that impressed me.
刚那个吻是为了什么
What was that for?
我不知道
I don't know.
作为这糟糕的一周里的一个美好的部分
Being the one good part to a really shitty week?
好吧
Okay.
亨利 我刚好过来找你
Henry. I was just coming to see you.
关于约翰尼·远跑吗
About Johnny Runs Far?
不 不 我想让小维参加你组织的那个比赛
No. No. I want to get Vic entered in that race you're putting on.
奔跑战鹰挑战赛吗 不行
The Running Eagle Challenge? Not possible.
-知道现在报名有点晚了 -晚并不是问题
- I know it's late entry-- - Late is not the issue.
这个赛事是只限定原住民参加的
The event is Native only.
你就不能破个例吗
Well, can't you make an exception?
沃特 这并不是那种欢乐跑比赛
Walt, this is not a fun run.
这是为了恢复中的人♥民♥举办的非常激烈的竞赛
It is a very intense competition for people who are in recovery.
小维确实是在恢复中
Well, Vic is in recovery.
我并不是想说中枪的创伤不大
I do not mean to minimize the trauma of being shot,
但我说的并不是身体上的恢复
but I am not talking about physical recovery.
参加这次竞赛的人战胜了毒瘾
The people in this competition have overcome drug addiction.
小维并非仅仅是中枪了
Vic wasn't just shot.
她流产了 而且
She had a miscarriage, and, uh...
她不知道如何应对这一切
well, she don't know how to deal with it.
但我觉得她参加此次竞赛
But I think that her competing in this challenge,
会对她有所帮助
it would help her.
-最起码有一点帮助 -小维当时怀孕了
- At least a little. - Vic was pregnant?
-是的 -谁的孩子
- Yeah. - Whose baby?
我 我不知道
I-- I don't know.
是你的吗
Was it yours?
-什么 不 不是 -好的
- What? No. No! - Okay.
-不是 -那就好
- No. - O-Okay, then.
好吧
Right.
那么你愿意尽你所能
So will you do what you can
让她参加此次竞赛吗
to get her entered in the competition?
我看看我能做点什么吧
I will see what I can do.
好的 谢谢 亨利
Good. Thanks, Henry.
那么你过来是为了什么
So, why did you come here?
来告诉你我相信
To tell you that I believe
约翰尼·远跑会带我们找到玛拉基
Johnny Runs Far will lead us to Malachi.
你和约翰尼聊过了吗
You talked to Johnny?
没有 但我得知
No. But I did learn that
所有的货品都应该由约翰尼的老板签收
Johnny's boss is supposed to sign for all shipments.
如果你看下那些古董的收据
If you look at the invoices for those artifacts,
所有的货品都是在午餐时分送达的
all the deliveries were made around lunchtime,
在他老板休息的时候
when his boss was on break.
约翰尼是中午在那里唯一能签收的人
Johnny was conveniently the only one there to sign for them.
-你知道约翰尼在哪了吗 -在他叔叔店里上班
- Do you know where Johnny is? - Working at his uncle's shop.
我们要找的这家店
The shop we're looking for
在你女儿的法务办公室西边
is west of your daughter's legal office.
你觉得这家伙会反抗吗 沃特
You expecting trouble from this guy, Walt?
我们准备以涉嫌走私海♥洛♥因♥的罪名逮捕他
We're arresting him for possible heroin trafficking,
所以我不排除这种可能
so I wouldn't rule it out.
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼·远跑
Johnny Runs Far!
喂
Hello?
屋里有人吗
Anybody in there?
他走了 他几分钟前还在屋里
He took off. He was in there a few minutes ago.
本来应该给我拿瓶啤酒的
Supposed to be getting me a beer.
他拿手♥机♥接了个电♥话♥就走了
He got a call on his cell and took off.
他有没有跟你说他何时回来或者为什么走吗
He tell you when he'd be back or why he was leaving?
没有 但鉴于一群警♥察♥刚刚出现了
No, but the fact that a bunch of cops just showed up,
我大概猜得出原因了
I kind of figured it out.
电视开着 烤箱开着 没人在家
TV's on, oven's on. Nobody's home.
他接到一个电♥话♥
He got a call.
-有人告诉他我们要来 -谁
- Someone told him we were coming. - Who?
沃特·朗迈尔
喂 小维 是我
Hey, Vic, it's me. Um...
我们最后一次给警用频道做扰频是什么时候
when was the last time we scrambled our police-radio band?
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody home?
收到留言给我回电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get this.
朗迈尔警长
Hey! Sheriff Longmire.
有什么能效劳的吗
Can I help you?
我听说你要应付爱尔兰黑帮的麻烦
I hear you got Irish mob problems.
抱歉 你是联调局的吗
I'm sorry. Uh, are you with the FBI?
不是
Oh, hell no.
我是维克托·莫雷蒂
I'm Victor Moretti.
我猜我到访的消息没有像野火一样蔓延开来
I guess word of my visit hasn't spread like wildfire.
欢迎来到怀俄明 莫雷蒂局长
Welcome to Wyoming, Chief Moretti.
你可以叫我"小维'
You can call me "Vic."
我觉得我没法这么叫 长官
I don't think I can do that, sir.
我大儿子和小女儿都是以我的名字命名的
I named my eldest son after me and my youngest daughter.
如果这就让我成为了"爱炫耀的混♥蛋♥"
If that makes me an "Ass pomposo,"
如旧时乡村里的人们所说
as they say in the old country,
那就这样吧
so be it.
老兄 我同情你
Oh, brother, I pity you
在这个黑帮的事情上不得不跟联调局合作
having to work with the FBI on this mob stuff.
我相信你肯定想在这十年内某个时候
I'm sure you'd like to make an arrest
来一次拘捕行动
sometime this decade.
-我确实想 -你知道吗
- I would. - You know,
我们一直在费城对付爱尔兰黑帮
we got Irish in Philly since forever.
我可以让我们的有组织犯罪集团调查科
I could have our organized crime unit
把我们手上有的资料都发给你
send you whatever we have,
看看是否有什么突破口
see if anything shakes loose.
-非常感激 -好极了
- I'd appreciate that. - Great.
那么现在
Now...
有件事你可以为我做一下
there's something you can do for me.
什么事
What's that?
我希望你让我女儿离开
I want you to let my daughter go.
-离开去哪 -回家 回费城
- Go where? - Home, to Philly.
她想离开这里
She wants to leave this place.
别在这件事上阻碍她
Don't fight her on it.
小维是成年人了
Vic's an adult.
她想做什么就做什么
She'll do what she wants to do.
有趣的领导方式 警长
Hm. Interesting leadership style, Sheriff,
对你的警员放任不管
letting your deputies run off the leash.
她就是这样落到
Is that how she ended up out there
只身一人追捕联邦逃犯的境地的吗
chasing some federal fugitive all by herself?
实际上 她不应该出现在那里
Actually, she wasn't supposed to be there.
但她当时就在那里 而且中枪了
But she was there, and she got shot.
我打赌她出现在那里
I'm betting she was there
是因为你又独自行动了
because you'd run off on your own again,
而她觉得去救你是她的职责所在
and she thought it was her job to come rescue you.
她那晚确实救了我的命
Well, she saved my life that night.
这并没有让我觉得一丁点好受
That doesn't make me feel even a teeny bit better.
我不想让她再像个哈巴狗一样跟在你后面
I don't want her puppy-dogging behind you
并且因此而受伤了
in harm's way anymore.
你明白了吗
You got that?
好了
Done.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表