剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
为什么不行
Why the hell not?
因为他们会说你和我传统
'Cause they'll say that you and I colluded.
我杀了塔克 你就成为了继承人
I killed Tucker, you, uh, get to become executor,
-然后你撤掉了案子 -得了吧 沃克
- then you drop the case. - Oh, come on, Walt.
谁真的会信你杀了塔克
Who in the hell's gonna believe you killed Tucker?
镇长算一个
Well, the mayor, for one.
他已经把我撤出了这个案子
He's already taken me off the case,
让吉姆·威尔金斯代替我
replaced me with Jim Wilkins.
-那个片子 -没错
- That liar? - Yep.
你必须再找出别的嫌疑人 沃特 得了吧
Well, you have to find other suspects, Walt. I mean, come on.
塔克是个律师 上帝啊
Tucker was a lawyer, for God's sake.
他肯定会有几个敌人
He got to have enemies from here to Hell's Half Acre.
看看他的律所最近的诉讼
Check his office files for past lawsuits--
不行 卢西恩 从法律从上来说我没有权力
I can't! Lucian, legally, I'm powerless.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我只想一个人待一会
I just want to be alone.
你去哪里了 小维
Where you been, Vic?
不好意思 你一直想打给我吗
Sorry. Have you been trying to call me?
一百多次把 把弗格的电♥话♥打没电了
About 100 times-- I killed Ferg's battery.
我肯定是不小心把手♥机♥放哪里了
Oh. I must have, um, misplaced my phone.
也许我丢在你的小屋里了
You know, maybe I left it in your cabin.
小维 你去哪里了
Vic, where have you been?
-出去了 -我猜到了
- Out. - I gathered.
你什么时候离开的
When'd you leave?
昨天
Yesterday.
再详细一点
Need to be more specific.
好吧 大概是
Um, okay. It was, um...
昨天早上我和哈蒙德法警聊过后
after I spoke with Marshal Hammond in the morning.
我就开车出去了
I went for a drive.
这感觉有点像是在审讯
This is starting to feel like an interrogation.
-怎么回事 -塔克·巴吉特被杀了
- What's going on? - Tucker Baggett was murdered.
有人枪杀了他
Someone shot him.
他们觉得是你干的
And they think you did it.
天啊 因为我不在 你没有不在场证明
Oh, God. And you don't have an alibi because I wasn't here.
其实 小维
Actually, Vic,
是你没有证据
it's you that doesn't have an alibi.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我想看看你的枪
I want to take a look at your gun.
法警应该还给你了
I assume the Marshal's returned it to you.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Sure.
他是被九毫米子弹打死的吗
Was he shot with a 9-millimeter?
不知道
Don't know.
凶手非常懂
Whoever did this knew enough
把弹壳从犯罪现场取走了
to take the slug from the crime scene.
他们还知道把尸体搬到保留地
They also knew to move the body to the rez--
警♥察♥就会这么做
things a cop would know to do.
说明这起凶案最明显的两名嫌犯就是你
Meaning the two most obvious suspects in this murder are you
和我
and me.
跟银行家一样忙吧
Keepin' banker's hours, I guess.
弗格
Ferg.
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
他说他有个惊喜
Said he has a surprise.
你不用和我争 沃特
Ah, you don't have to get feisty with me, Walt,
因为我从塔克·巴吉特的日程中
because right here, I got suspects galore
找到了大量嫌犯
in Tucker Baggett's day planner.
真的吗
Really?
我在他房♥间里没看到 我怎么会没看到呢
I didn't see that at his house. How'd I miss that?
因为你找错地方了 弗格森
'Cause you were searching in the wrong place, Ferguson.
我在另一间办公室
I found this one here at the other office--
康纳利集团的那间
the one at Connally Enterprises,
他在那里担任总裁
where he was working as a CEO.
-你怎么知道要去那里 -因为我昨天就是在那里
- How'd you know to go there? - 'Cause it's the same damn office
被选为遗产继承人
where I was made executor of that estate yesterday.
我只是回去了一趟
I just went back.
他们就这么让你溜进去了
They just let you waltz right in?
弗格森 没人会在意一个老家伙
Ferguson, nobody notices old people.
当你不是18到49岁之间的人
Once you're past the 18-to-49 demographic,
根本不会有人屑于管你
nobody gives two eggs out of the same hen about you.
塔克最后一天的日程上写了些东西
There are a couple things scrawled on Tucker's last day.
这是一张速贴
Here's a Post-It Note with the name
上面写了艾伦·奥布莱恩的名字
Allen O'Brien written on it.
艾伦
"Allen" With an "E."
我试试能不能找到这个人
I'll try and track him down.
你有什么发现吗
Over there, you find something else?
说吧
Well, do tell.
塔克涂掉了一个人
Well...Tucker whited someone out.
卢西恩
Lucian.
我没戴眼镜
Ain't got my glasses on--
天啊
Oh, goodness.
艾利克斯·格雷姆
Alex Graham.
正巧在塔克被枪杀那天看到
Now, what are the odds of seeing that name
日程表上有这个名字是有多巧
on the same day that Tucker's shot?
我不知道 但我可以问问
I don't know. But I can ask.
艾利克斯
Uh, Alex?
我是沃特·朗迈尔
It's Walt Longmire.
是的 好久不见
Yes, it has been a long time.
你在县里吗
Uh, are you in town?
想象一下万一巴罗看到我们俩
Imagine if Barlow had seen us meeting
在这种酒店房♥间见面
in a hotel room like this.
他肯定会把我们俩都打死
He'd have shot us both.
艾利克斯
Hi, Alex.
你想去喝杯咖啡或...
You want to grab a coffee in the--
我有咖啡 进来吧
Oh, I have coffee. Come on in.
我听到马赛厄斯的消息
I was so sorry
真的很遗憾
to hear about Martha.
你收到我的留言了吗
Did you get my note?
嗯
I did.
我全是认真的
Well, I meant every word of it.
你先把外套脱了吧
Oh, why don't you take off your coat?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你找塔克·巴吉特是想干什么
What were planning to meet Tucker Baggett about?
你知道
You know,
有时候人们喜欢先闲聊一会
sometimes people like to just talk for a while
才会突然提到他们...
before they go leaping into the thing that they...
真的想说的事
really want to talk about.
谢谢...
Thanks. Well...
我想我一直不怎么擅长这一点
I guess I've never been too good at that.
绝对不会慢慢来 永远风风火火
No-- slow as molasses, but always in a hurry.
我只是想拿到我的钱
I just want to get my due.
你觉得什么是你的钱
What do you consider your due?
我曾经和那个混♥蛋♥巴罗
Well, I was married to that son-of-a-bitch Barlow
做过很久夫妻
for a long time,
这么多年应该给我些什么
and I deserve something for those years.
-他没给你抚养费吗 -不够
- Didn't he pay you alimony? - Not enough.
遗嘱上还没有我的名字
and I wasn't named in the will.
我觉得我应该得到更多 比如那幢房♥子
I think I deserve more-- like that house.
是我出钱 我设计 我装♥修♥的
I found it, I designed it, I furnished it.
我只想卖♥♥掉那幢房♥ 拿到我的那一份
Now I just want to sell it and get my half.
塔克怎么说的
What did Tucker say to that?
他在电♥话♥中...拒绝了我
Well, he turned me down-- on the phone.
但是你知道 我不喜欢听到"不行"
But, you know, I don't like to hear "No,"
我决定过来亲自表达我的态度
so I decided to come out here and make a personal appeal.
我...
I can be, uh...
面对面时很有说服力
more persuasive in person.
你说服塔克了吗
Were you able to persuade Tucker?
我还没和他说过
I never got the chance.
他取消了和我的会面
He canceled on me.
显然他需要去法♥院♥
Apparently, he had to go to court.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表