剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我不用再听下去了
I don't need to hear any more.
我们该投票了吗
Shall we vote?
同意将这个案子呈交部落法庭的请举手
Those in favor of bringing this case before a tribal judge?
反对的人呢
All those opposed?
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
有点迷路了 城里的路好走多了
Got a little lost. This would have been a lot easier in town.
你觉得容易 我的当事人不觉得
Well, easier for you, not my client.
不管怎么样 我们应该都同意
Anyway, I think we can all agree
这场庭审拖了我们太久
that this trial has dragged on way too long.
所以我们想进行和解
So we'd like to propose a settlement.
多少钱
How much?
二十五万
$250,000.
刚好是县里出的总额
Exactly the amount covered by the county.
所以我自己不用出一分钱吗
So I wouldn't have to pay a penny out of my own pocket?
-没错 -我在哪里签字
- That's right. - Where do I sign?
不行 你哪里都不准签
Nowhere! You don't sign anywhere.
你签字 就说明你承认自己的过错
You take this, you're admitting you did something wrong.
我了解这个人 他没做错什么
I know this man, and he did nothing wrong.
我知道如果你愿意接受这么点和解金
And I know if you're willing to accept that small a settlement,
说明夜马的那些邮件肯定非常♥劲♥爆
those e-mails Nighthorse handed over must be incendiary.
你不想让他们在法庭上年出来吧
And you don't want them read in court, do you?
-你想冒险继续庭审 -没错
- You want to risk continuing the trial? - I do.
我想让陪审团听听巴罗的每一份邮件
I want the jury hearing every word of Barlow's correspondence,
用多种语言缓慢诵读
read slowly in multiple languages.
等一切结束 陪审团投给我们
And when it's over and that jury rules in our favor,
我会让你和康纳利集团
I'm gonna make you and the Connally Estate
承担这场诉讼的所有费用
pay the entire cost of this trial,
包括沃特·朗迈尔为了给自己辩护而
including the exorbitant legal fees Walt Longmire has had to pay
要承担的高额律师费
defending himself against this bullshit.
法庭见
We'll see you in court.
你...
Now...
等等
hang on.
就这样了
So that's it.
他撤销了案子
He dropped the whole case.
-跟你说了我很厉害 -是吗
- Told you I was good. - Did you?
肯定是我没听
I must not have been listening.
你准备怎么庆祝
So, what are you gonna do to celebrate?
去工作
Go to work.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表