剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
那好吧
Okay, then.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks.
那是干什么
What was that about?
我本来是想来请你帮忙的
Well, I came to ask you for a favor and,
结果倒是帮了鲍勃一个忙 那...
uh, ended up doing one for Bob, so...
你想让我帮哪种忙
What kind of favor were you going to ask me?
工作的事
It's a work thing.
你记得那个被赫克托袭击的瘾君子吗
You remember that drug addict that got attacked by Hector?
-拉什蒂·艾姆斯 -是的
- Rusty Ames. - Yeah.
现在他的毒贩死了
Now that his heroin dealer is dead,
我猜他会找个新的
I'm guessing he's gonna be looking for a new one.
如果找上了埃迪·哈普 我一点都不惊讶
And it would not surprise me if that turned out to be Eddie Harp.
你确认埃迪还活着吗
You have confirmed that Eddie is actually alive?
是的
I did.
我觉得他假扮成赫克托
I think he's been putting on a Hector mask
杀死自己的竞争对手
and killing off his competition.
想要独占本地毒品市场
Trying to corner the local heroin market.
是的
Yeah.
所以我猜如果我们跟着拉什蒂
So I'm guessing if we can follow Rusty,
他也许会带我们找到埃迪
he might lead us to Eddie.
有道理
Makes sense.
唯一的问题是
The only problem with that is, uh,
拉什蒂已经见过我和弗格
Rusty's already seen me and Ferg,
我们不能跟踪他
so we can't follow him.
小维还没准备好出外勤
And Vic's not ready to go back out in the field.
那就只剩下露比
Which leaves Ruby.
你确定她能行吗
Are you sure she's up to it?
我下午会招人替我
I will get someone to cover me this afternoon.
谢了 亨利
Thanks, Henry.
泰特脖子上的疹子 网上都说现在
That rash on Tate's neck, everything on the Internet says
应该消下去了
it should have gone away by now.
但是网上都假定已经注射了抗生素
But everything on the Internet assumes he's taking antibiotics.
我把你放在前面
I'll drop you up front,
你可以进去招人谈谈
and you can go inside and talk to someone--
-卡托莉 停车 -怎么了
- Catori, pull over right now. - What's wrong?
靠边停车 我不知道
Pull over right now. I don't know.
也许没什么 待在这里 好吗
Maybe nothing. Just stay here, okay?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
杜兰特区医院
她是那个律师吧
Hey! She's that lawyer, isn't she?
不好意思 我需要...
Excuse me, I just need--
-我们在脸书上看到你了 -什么
- We saw you on Facebook. - Excuse me?
部落理事会会议 有视频
The Tribal Council meeting, there was a video.
你想夺走麦卡和艾莲娜的孩子
You were trying to take Micah and Elena's boy away.
-不是这样的 -那个律师在这里
- That's not true. - Hey, that lawyer is here.
凯迪·朗迈尔
Yeah, Cady Longmire.
如果你们能让我进医院 我...
If you'll let me go into the hospital, I--
-你绑♥架♥了泰特·道森吗 -没人绑♥架♥了泰特
- Did you kidnap Tate Dawson? - No one kidnapped Tate.
我觉得应该是有什么误会
I think there's been a misunderstanding
-关于他所需要的治疗 -你说他需要的治疗
- about the treatment that he needs. - Treatment you say he needs!
我觉得你们不明白猩红热
I-I don't think you fully understand scarlet fever.
那你不如教教我们 聪明人
Oh. Why don't you educate us, O wise one?
-我的孩子呢 -道森先生
- Where's my boy? - Mr. Dawson.
不不不 他需要回家
No, no, no, he-- he needs to come home.
他需要在我屋檐下自己床上 他在哪里
He needs to be under my roof in his own bed, so where is he?
那辆车里有人
There's someone in that car!
是她 是那个老师
It's her! It's that teacher!
时间刚好 小维打来的
Perfect timing. Vic's on the phone.
她为什么不在办公桌前
Why isn't she at her desk?
我想是要打破束缚吧
Broke her shackles, I guess.
小维 你在哪里
Vic, where are you?
别生气
Don't be angry,
但是州警找到了我在找的这辆车
but state troopers found this truck I was looking for,
你不在 弗格也不在
and you weren't around, and Ferg wasn't there.
我知道我应该坐在办公桌前 但...
I know I was supposed to stay at my desk, but--
没错 但这不是惩罚
That's right, you were, but not as punishment.
-是为了你的健康 -我觉得这么无聊
- For your own health. - I don't think it's healthy
不是很健康 感觉好像都要吐了
to be so bored, you feel like you're gonna puke.
-小维 -沃特 闭嘴
- Vic. - Walt, shut up, okay?
赶紧过来 你得看看这辆车
Just... get here. You gotta see this truck.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
不对
That's not true.
我们有证人看到你从卡托莉·郎的车上下来
We got witnesses who saw you get out of the same car as Catori Long.
那不是犯罪
That's not a crime.
除非她的车上有一个被绑♥架♥的孩子
Unless she's got a kidnapped kid in her car.
是吗
Does she?
是吗
Does she?
你的证人怎么说
What do your witnesses say?
我不用回答你的问题
I don't have to answer your questions.
我也不用回答你的
And I don't have to answer yours.
没错 你的确不用
No, sadly, you do not.
不过不如就让我趁此机会让你知道
But let me take this opportunity to let you know
你现在的处境是多么糟糕
exactly how deep the shit is that you are currently in.
因为我相信你的老师朋友带走了泰特
Because I believe your teacher friend does have Tate,
我相信你在帮助她
and I believe you're helping her.
她只是想帮助她的学生
All she wants to do is just help one of her students.
我知道你是这么觉得的
I know you think that.
但他的父母不是这样想的
But that's not what his parents think.
他们唯一想要你
The only help anybody wants
提供的帮助就是把泰特·道森送回家
from you is to help getting Tate Dawson back home.
这个孩子 泰特 他可能会死
This boy, Tate, he could die.
我希望那不是真的 因为如果是这样
I hope that's not true, because if it is
他在被送回父母身边之前死的话
and he dies before he's returned to his parents,
你就会变成二级谋杀的帮凶
you're gonna be accessory to a second-degree murder.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我能走了吗
May I leave?
重新考虑过了
Have you reconsidered?
不 我需要你们送我回我的车
No, I need a ride to my car.
要我载你一程吗
Hey! Can I give you a lift?
真的吗
Seriously?
好啊 那真是太好了 伙计
Yeah, that'd be awesome, man.
上来
Hop in.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
我得去看医生
Uh, I gotta go see the doctor.
杜兰特的医院还是保留地诊所
So, the hospital in Durant or the rez clinic?
新开的诊所
The new clinic.
新开的诊所
New clinic?
应该就是一些好心的医生
Yeah, I guess some do-gooder doctor
开的那种移♥动♥诊所
set up one of those mobile clinics.
我没听说过
I have not heard of this.
经常到处跑
Yeah, it moves around a lot.
听说现在在南大门外
I heard it's out by Southgate right now.
你要去那么远的地方吗
You going that far?
事实上我还真的要去那里
As a matter of fact, I am.
这就是那辆车吗
So, this is the truck?
我觉得没什么必要看的 有什么没告诉我吗
I'm a little underwhelmed. What am I missing?
我本来在查黑帮新的空壳公♥司♥
I was researching the mob's new shell company,
翡翠城市园林
Emerald Urban Landscaping.
我发现了另一辆他们租的车
I found another record of a truck they rented,
所以我发布了全境通缉
so I put out an APB.
过来看看
Check it out.
看看这些箱子上的地址
Look at the addresses on the crates.
四箭赌场 雅各·夜马收
Four Arrows Casino, care of Jacob Nighthorse.
-黑帮要给他寄什么 -我不知道
- So, what's the mob sending to him? - I don't know.
司机停车之后就放弃了所有权利
Driver took off right after he got pulled over,
在你来之前 我不想打开任何东西
and I didn't want to open anything until you got here.
手工制品
Arts and crafts?
-那是... -海♥洛♥因♥
- Is that-- - Heroin.
上面全是雅各·夜马的名字
Jacob Nighthorse's name written all over it.
露比
Hey, Ruby.
我爸爸在吗
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表