剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Thanks.
没有少牙齿
No teeth are missing.
打给小维
Call Vic.
让她对这位伊恩进行背景调查
Have her do a background check on Ian here.
你找那个报♥警♥的人谈谈
And why don't you talk to the person who called this in,
其他邻居可能会看到些什么
as well as any of the neighbors who might have seen something.
问问他们有没有看到一辆银色皮卡
Ask them if they spotted a silver Suburban.
为什么
Why?
去问就行了
Just because.
等救护车来了
So, when the paramedics show up,
我要连箭...运尸体 还是拔掉
do I move the body... with the arrows, or take them out?
老实说 我不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
你拍了照片吗
You take any pictures yet?
-嗯 -我需要你的手♥机♥
- Yeah. - I need your phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
赫克托还活着
凯迪·朗迈尔
Cady Longmire?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
不 没关系 请进
Oh, no. That's okay. Come in.
-卡托莉·郎恩 -你好
- Catori Long. - Hi.
我是红水小学六年级老师
I'm a 6th grade teacher at Red Water Elementary.
这上面说
So, it says here
你能帮忙办理医疗和保险
that you can help with health care and insurance?
当然了 过来坐吧
Yes, absolutely. Come and have a seat.
好
Great.
我能怎么帮你 卡托莉
What can I help you with, Catori?
我不需要帮助
Well, uh... I don't need the help.
我的一个学生需要
One of my students does.
-好的 -他叫泰特·道森
- Okay. - His name is Tate Dawson.
他已经两个星期没来过学校了
He hasn't been to school now for two weeks.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
学校里爆发了猩红热
There's been a scarlet fever outbreak at the school.
五名学生患上了这种病 被送回家了
Five students were diagnosed by the nurse and sent home.
四名已经回来 一切正常
Four of them are back now and doing fine.
他们都注射了所需的抗体
They got the antibiotics they needed.
-但是泰特一直没回来 -他没事吧
- But Tate hasn't returned. - Is he okay?
昨天我去了他的房♥子
Well, I stopped by his house yesterday
给他送作业 然后
to drop off some homework, and...
我从来没看到一个孩子病得这么重
I've never seen such a sick child.
猩红热会导致生命危险的吧
Scarlet fever can be fatal, right?
我不想太多管闲事
And I didn't want to seem nosy to his parents,
但我问过他父母喜不喜欢泰特的医生
but I did ask if they liked Tate's doctor.
他的爸爸说他从来没看过医生
And his dad said he hadn't seen a doctor.
你觉得是经济的问题吗
Do you think it's an issue of finances?
他们有保险吗
Do they have insurance?
我觉得没有
I don't think they do.
你能帮他们搞到医疗保险吗
Is there any way that you can help them get health care?
我觉得我可以
Yeah, I think I can.
你能跟我去他们家
Well, can you come with me to their house
让他们知道他们能做什么吗
and let them know what's available to them?
不是我♥干♥的
I did not do this.
我说了 有人在假扮成赫克托
I told you, someone else is acting as Hector now.
我知道
I know.
但是你见过照片里的这个人吗
But have you ever run across the guy in this picture?
没有
No.
他叫伊恩·惠特莫尔吗
Is his name Ian Whitmore?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
合理猜测
Educated guess.
你记得我借了你的野马
Remember when I borrowed your Bronco
去看看另一件和赫克托有关的事
to look into the other Hector incident?
那起袭击的受害人
Well, the victim of that attack
是一名叫拉什蒂·艾姆斯的瘾君子
was a heroin addict named Rusty Ames.
赫克托是冲着拉什蒂去的
Apparently, Hector came after Rusty,
想知道去哪里找他的毒贩 伊恩·惠特莫尔
wanting to know where to find his dealer, Ian Whitmore.
如果这个伊恩是个毒贩
Well, if this Ian's a dealer,
他的房♥子里没有任何毒品
he didn't keep any drugs in his house.
一般我会说赫克托拿走了那些毒品
Normally I would say Hector confiscated the drugs,
但这是以前的赫克托
but that was the old Hector.
这个感觉很不一样
This one feels very different.
我会让马赛厄斯审一审那个瘾君子
I'll talk to Mathias about interviewing that heroin addict.
我得找近距离看到过这个新赫克托的人
I need to find someone who's seen this new Hector up close.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
安装闩锁
Putting in a dead bolt.
如果你被赫克托盯上了
If you're being hunted by Hector,
必须采取措施
you need to take precautions.
他是完全不用的暴♥力♥
He's a whole different kind of violent.
有人在吗
Anybody there?
有人吗 有人吗
Somebody, anybody?
喂
Hello!
办公室里有人吗
Is anyone in the office?
弗格 我是小维
Hey, Ferg. It's Vic.
-大家都去哪里了 -我不知道露比去哪里了
- Where is everybody? - Uh, I have no idea where Ruby is.
-我来得有点晚了 -听着
- I'm a little late getting to the office. - Okay. Well, listen.
我一直在查
I've been trying to find out
早上是谁打来的投诉电♥话♥
who called in a noise complaint this morning.
我已经吃了好几个闭门羹
I've cold-knocked on a bunch of doors.
我会查一查露比电♥话♥的来电
I'll check the caller ID on Ruby's phone.
什么时候打来的
Uh, what time did the call come in?
-大约八点半 -我查到一个号♥码
- About 8:20. - I've got the number.
要我查一查电♥话♥
Do you want me run a reverse phone directory,
-给你搞个地址吗 -那太好了
- get an address for you? - That'd be great.
好的 稍等
All right, hold on a second.
你直接打我手♥机♥吧
Why didn't you just call me on my cellphone?
本来你可以早点联♥系♥到我帮你查到
I would have come in sooner and just done this for you.
沃特拿走了我的手♥机♥
Walt took my phone.
就拿走了吗 真奇怪
And kept it? That's weird.
我查到了
Okay, I got it.
噪音投诉电♥话♥来自萨丁路428号♥的布雷迪·杜克斯
Your noise complaint came from Brady Dukes at 428 Sartin Road.
布雷迪·杜克斯
太好了 谢谢 小维
Great. Thanks, Vic.
萨丁路428号♥
扎克
Zach?
弗格森
Hey, Ferguson.
我找布雷迪·杜克斯
I was looking for Brady Dukes.
-他住在这里吧 -是的
- He lives here, right? - Yeah.
我是说 现在不是
Well, I mean, not right now
因为这地方是他转租给我的
'cause I'm subletting the place from him.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
是你打电♥话♥投诉噪音的吗
did you call in a noise complaint?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Uh...
我想过
you know, I thought about just
自己去找这家人谈谈
going over there and dealing with him myself,
但是我...我太烦了
but I was, uh-- I was pretty worked up.
-同一首歌♥放了好几个小时 -是啊
- I mean, the same song playing for hours. - Yeah.
我觉得我很可能会失控
I didn't trust myself not to lose it.
嗯
Yeah.
你打电♥话♥的时候为什么不留个名字
Why didn't you leave your name when you called?
我不想你们因为是我打的电♥话♥而置之不理
I didn't want you guys to not take it seriously 'cause it was me.
我算是在特殊情况下离开警局的
I left the department under strained circumstances.
-我明白 -嗯
- Yeah, I get it. - Yeah.
你能和我说说你的邻居吗
Can you tell me anything about your neighbor?
他对音乐的品味烂透了
Yeah, his-- his-- his taste in music sucks.
所以...
So...
差不多...差不多是这样
there's-- there's that. -
听着 我...
Um, listen, I...
我一直在想他可能是一个毒贩
I've been wondering if he might be a drug dealer.
为什么
Why's that?
因为经常会有人去他家
Because people show up at his house at all hours.
不会待太久
They never stay very long,
看上去好像都是嗑大了
and they all look like they're tweaking.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表