剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Marilyn said there was rain last night.
如果我们能找到阴凉处
If we can find some shade,
或许还能找到没有蒸发掉的雨水
maybe we can find some rain that hasn't evaporated yet.
该死
Aah! Shit!
怎么了
What happened?
被蛇咬了 是响尾蛇
Snake bite. It's a rattler.
你得去医院
I need to get you to a hospital.
莫雷蒂警官 很抱歉让你等这么久
Deputy Moretti. So sorry to keep you waiting.
你才不会
No, you're not.
有什么我能帮你的
So, how can I help you?
你说话算数吗
Are you a man of your word?
当然了
Well, of course I am.
那就别再揪着沃特不放了
Then get off Walt's back.
不论沃特有什么麻烦 都是他自己惹的
Oh, any trouble Walt's in, he's gotten there himself.
简直胡扯 你自己知道
That's bullshit, and you know it.
不管这些 你让沃特找出
But, regardless, you told Walt to find out
射击艾尔·钱伯斯的人 他找到了
who shot Al Chambers, and he did.
真的吗
Really?
我怎么不记得听到过牛仔比尔
I don't remember hearing any reports
被逮捕的报告啊
about Cowboy Bill being arrested.
因为朝钱伯斯开枪的并不是牛仔比尔
Because Cowboy Bill didn't shoot Chambers.
是一个名为艾德·纳尔多的店主开的枪
A fly shop owner named Ed Nardo did it.
他本是想当英雄 但是他弄错了
He was trying to be a hero, and he made a mistake.
告诉你一下我本来想怎么处理这件事
And just so you know, my original idea
我想走进来 照着你的脸
how to handle this was to come in here
一拳打下去
and punch you in the face.
但沃特让我要像他那样
But Walt asked me to be like him.
所以我决定采取更加体面的解决方法
So I decided to take the honorable high road instead.
这件事你真该感谢他
That's one more thing you should thank him for.
莫雷蒂
Moretti.
你老大庭审会输的
Your boss is going to lose the trial,
他还会丢了工作 你就要全靠自己了
and he's gonna lose his job, and you're gonna be on your own.
你确定想跟我这么讲话吗
You sure you want to talk to me like this?
绝对的
Absolutely.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表